OR OR - Glenda Hawkins Campbell, 59, Coos Bay, 5 Nov 2012

I have a hard time believing that Glenda had a "medical event", walked outside, collapsed and then the tide took her out and no one saw any of it. Unless it happened in the middle of the night, and I know of very few older ladies who would go out in the middle of the night, even if they felt badly. And without her cell phone? I don't know the area, but I was informed that it was not the "best" area. My grandmother lived in an area that sounds similar (not terrible, but enough crime to stay indoors at night).

Did she have any meetings she ever went to? Did her son have places he went to on a regular basis that his mother might have taken him to? I have to wonder if somehow Glenda and Holly ended up at some specific location, either at the same time or at separate times, and were spotted by some bizarre person who made them "disappear". I live in a very large city, and we don't have people dropping off the face of the Earth that close together. (unless they mean to be missing)

The "medical event theory" sounds wrong to me, unless there is more that I don't know.

I feel the same.....I'm thinking something more sinister is going on (like a serial killer for instance) but have nothing whatsoever to back up a theory like that. Just my gut feeling. I certainly pray that I'm wrong though :please:
Wish we had answers for both these lovely Coos Bay residents Glenda and Holly.

Does anyone know if Glenda sought help for her mentally ill son at the Nancy Devereux Center? That is a place that apparently provides "case management"/crisis help/vocational services for mentally ill people in that area... or, does anyone know if she accessed services for him through Coos County Mental Health?

ETA: I have someone very dear to me who is a paranoid schizophrenic. Knowing what I know about schizophrenia, I doubt that her son had anything to do with her disappearance. I'm actually trying to figure out if there is a connection between Glenda and Holly Berry... and mental health services could be a connection between the two women (also, that she worked at Walmart and Holly frequently shopped there). I just think it's such a small world for two women to just drop off the face of the earth like that...

Still no sign of missing Coos Bay woman Glenda Campbell

It’s been almost a year since Glenda Campbell disappeared, and her friends want to keep her in the public eye.

Suzanne Lloyd, a friend of the then 59-year-old Walmart greeter who went missing in 2012, said friends and volunteers are planning a candlelight vigil Nov. 9.

More: http://theworldlink.com/news/local/...cle_1d34f944-3cd6-11e3-a6a1-0019bb2963f4.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back