2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

Question: When Casey was talking to Lee about losing her phone at this park, did she say anything else about what she was doing there? I know it is speculated that she has been talking in code, could this have been a clue to her brother to go to the park and clean up some evidence for her? Just wonderin' . . .

Question: When Casey was talking to Lee about losing her phone at this park, did she say anything else about what she was doing there? I know it is speculated that she has been talking in code, could this have been a clue to her brother to go to the park and clean up some evidence for her? Just wonderin' . . .

Yeah, that whole conversation was weird...it wasn't very natural...not that it would be easy to have a natural conversation under the circumstances, but...it was like she's talking to him in code, but he's just not getting it...Okay, I am having a really hard time explaining what I mean...urgh!

There are many homeless persons camp grounds in wooded areas.
Persons can drop off clothing, food, etc. nearby.

There are many homeless persons camp grounds in wooded areas.
Persons can drop off clothing, food, etc. nearby.

True Amberjack. And the quickest way to decide if these clothes belonged to Casey or Caylee is to show them to the Anthony's and ask if they've seen them before. But this family has us all so conditioned to believe that asking them anything is pointless we dispute the relevance of the clothing without them. ugh!

True Amberjack. And the quickest way to decide if these clothes belonged to Casey or Caylee is to show them to the Anthony's and ask if they've seen them before. But this family has us all so conditioned to believe that asking them anything is pointless we dispute the relevance of the clothing without them. ugh!

They would say it wasn't Casey's or Caylee's even if it was. I wouldn't take their word on it.

They would say it wasn't Casey's or Caylee's even if it was. I wouldn't take their word on it.

I sure would not take the Anthony's word for it either! It does seem like a veiled conversation with Lee concerning J. Blanchard Park!

I want to hear official word on these things!

They could get alot off that stuff to either rule out Casey or rule her in. DNA from hair on the clothes, fingerprints, clothing tags - it's all good.

Asking the family is not going to help at all.

What would help would be to look through Christmas and birthday photos for the clothes or backpack.

They could get alot off that stuff to either rule out Casey or rule her in. DNA from hair on the clothes, fingerprints, clothing tags - it's all good.

Asking the family is not going to help at all.

What would help would be to look through Christmas and birthday photos for the clothes or backpack.

There would be DNA in the folds of the clothing - the parts of the clothing that have not been as exposed to the elements!

the bra/panties look VERY similar. I wonder if they can get any DNA from the panties.

Wild . . . and the gas can picture . . . wow!!! Do we know if George has his cans?

well, casey did admit to being at blanchard park...when she supposedly lost her cell phone. she put herself at the scene.

do you at least know if they are doing dna testing on the clothes?

well, casey did admit to being at blanchard park...when she supposedly lost her cell phone. she put herself at the scene.

do you at least know if they are doing dna testing on the clothes?

They did collect them in evidence bags.... They refuse to comment on anything though.

http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

Look at the very bottom photo... comparing the female undergarments and the undergarments casey is wearing.

Original photos: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

OMG... Maybe this info should be passed on to LE. It is very easy for them to miss/overlook a link like this. Thank goodness for our dedicated "Sleuthers" here.. sometimes I really do hope that LE peeks in here from time to time! Some really good theories, observations and facts to be found on these threads!!

:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho