2,000 Pages of Documents Released in Caylee Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released to defense or the media?

but the twitter alert says producers are going over them now

It was released to the defense yesterday, right? We get it already? I figured it would be Friday! My family is going to hate this... must make dinner NOW!

"2000 documents released in #CaseyAnthony case... producers pouring over them now... will have details at 7p ET on #HLNTV"

I don't see any other media with this news.

The article is from yesterday...

It would be awesome!

I figured it would be either Friday or early next week.

Hey Guys,

I didnt know that article was dated yesterday but the tweet from JVM is def from today. It was just tweeted an hour ago.

Happy Dance!
mypic.gif

In other words, cherry-picking out the blatantly obvious titillating news and then slowly uploading the documents for release...

of course, you know how it goes :crazy: they pick out the "headline worthy" stuff and leave out certain really good items like the OSCO/Body Farm emails that JWG uploaded for us. Can't believe we didn't see those from the media...:rolleyes:

Common already! Couldn't they at least just issue the damned tattoo pic for us to chomp on while they mull through the rest!

LOL

I'm watching....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....and listening to MORE freaking Michael Jackson crap....and waiting.....and waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158