GUILTY GA - Janell Aaron, 20, Clayton County, 15 July 2010

*** Bumping for Janell. No new news that I've found. I sent the reporter an email to ask if LE said anything about her having a car or otherwise.

Asking again, Is anyone looking for this 20 yr old mother? This is sad...

Asking again, Is anyone looking for this 20 yr old mother? This is sad...

This is so unlike any of the normal missing person's cases we see where family and friends work tirelessly posting flyers, conducting searchess, asking for media interviews, etc. This is quite bizarre I agree.

Her father has a few comments on his facebook early on praying for her safe return but nothing recently. It just seems everyone has resolved to give up. So sad for Janell. :(

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

JANELL AARON
Case Type: Missing
DOB: Mar 31, 1990 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Jul 15, 2010 Race: Black
Age Now: 20 Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Missing City: COLLEGE PARK Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Missing State : GA Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMA1154848
Circumstances: Janell was last seen on July 15, 2010. She has a tattoo of a diamond on the back of her neck, a tattoo of the Aries sign on her right forearm, and a tattoo of the name "Janyra" on her right calf. Janell may go by the alias name Diamond or her nickname Nelly.

NCMA1154848c1.jpg

I've checked another article and neither say where she was found. There are some fairly isolated sections in Riverdale. I worked outside the airport and we'd get lunch, band and shop in Riverdale. Its changed dramatically over 20 years.

I am sorry it did not turn out better for Janell.

Prayers for Janell’s child, family and friends and all who love and will miss her. A real tragedy that did not have to happen. May justice be served…the Team at LostNMIssing, Inc

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. One of the charges against the boyfriend was "concealing death" in addition to murder and aggravated assault. I guess I've never seen that come along with a murder charge before. At first I thought perhaps it meant concealing the body but I can't quite wrap my brain around "concealing death". Perhaps too early and not enough coffee yet.

Prayers for Janell's daughter, Mr. Aaron and the rest of the Aaron family.

BBM:

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Police said a 19-year-old was charged in the disappearance and slaying of a metro Atlanta woman who had been missing since July.

Police found the body of Janelle Aaron this week.

Officials said the suspect helped solve the case.

Channel 2 Action News was there as Errol Moore Jr., 19, made his way to a squad car with his lips sealed.

He was charged with murder in connection with the disappearance and death of Aaron. He was also charged with concealing a death and aggravated assault, police said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25324469/detail.html

BBM

Clayton County Police made an arrest, Thursday, on charges of murder, aggravated assault, and concealing the death of another, after a suspect allegedly led authorities to a body, in Jonesboro.

According to Officer Otis Willis, III, a Clayton County police spokesman, police were given information that led them to the body of a female, who is believed to be Janell Crystal Aaron, 20, of Jonesboro.

“She has been missing since July, and we believe it to be her body,” said Willis, at a press conference held at police headquarters.

The suspect, Errol Alexis Moore, Jr., 19, provided police with the location of the body, officials said.

http://www.mycountypaper.com/clayto...after_leading_police_to_body___104548134.html

My deepest sympathy to her family. RIP sweetie.

He looked pretty slick, I must say. Notice in the comments for one of the videos that someone says Erroll was so "goofy and playful" that they would never have thought him capable.

RIP Janell. I'm so sorry about this outcome

it is promised that you will one day see your sweet little daughter Janirah again ... In the meantime, may you dance with the angels.

From May 2012:

http://www.cbs46.com/story/18249937/confessed?clienttype=printable

Errol Moore, 21, originally told detectives in July of 2010 that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Janell Aaron, 20, Moore's girlfriend and the mother of his infant daughter... Moore later confessed to detectives that he killed Aaron during an argument after she told him she was planning to leave him for another man.... Moore claimed he killed Aaron in self-defense after she tried to stab him with a knife.

The self-defense claim apparently seemed credible to jurors. Last month, they convicted Moore of voluntary manslaughter, rather than the more serious charge of murder. The jury also found Moore guilty of aggravated assault, concealing a death and false statements...

But a stone-faced Benefield sentenced Moore to 56 years in prison. She scolded Moore for the lies he told and for his lack of remorse. "It's awfully easy to impugn another person when they're not here to defend themselves," said Benefield. "When you take them out of the picture, and they can't defend themselves, it's easy to say things. And you did that before anyone even knew where she was."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back