The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over and over again I have to ask, with so much definitive scientific evidence, what the heck did George and his gas cans have to do with the case? George long suspected FCA was lying and stringing her mother along about working when she clearly wasn't. He suspected she was sneaking back home after she left with Caylee in tow pretending she was going to work.

But George and his gas cans had nothing to do with this case. What would they or George have to do with FKC's guilt or innocence? This case wasn't about George, it was about FKC.
It became about George when Baez suckered the jury into believing George both found Caylee's lifeless body in the pool and (probably) bagged her and disposed of her, and sexually abused her most of her life. No juror apparently noticed there was absolutely no basis of fact presented in either accusation, - absolutely none at all.

But because George was looking a bit shifty because he was facing the lawyer who pretended for three years he was their friend, and the lawyer who publicly on the stand of two of the most despicable deeds in this world there are.

I don't believe that any of you if placed on the stand and accused of those two things, would be calm and reasonable. You wouldn't when every newspaper, radio and TV station was blaring those lies, and apparently - most people were thinking they were true. Any sane person would have been disgusted and very very angry.

Baez didn't have any credibility before this trial, he didn't during the trial and I really wish people would stop giving his smear campaign credibility after the fact without providing specific proven links. All IMO of course.

George is a guy with issues. He is not a pedophile and he did not find and dispose of his grand daughter's body.

Well said. Accusing George was nothing more than a red herring.

JMHO

He did state that the tape was in the garage in his deposition in 2009.

I was talking about on the witness stand during the trial.

I guess because I'm from Central florida and I had the distinct priviledge of watching everything on TV I got a very different opinion of GA and CA. The couple of days after the initial 911 calls I was very sympathic towards them and felt bad...but that all changed very rapidly. I don't trust either one of them. Their stories changed and obstructed the investigation. They may be living high on the hog at the moment but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that justice will be served to Casey and GA and CA too.... and it will far better justice than any prison time or LWOP.

:twocents:

I agree I don't think GA is a pedophile and I don't think he helped Casey...

But I think Biaz after a fair amount of interaction with these people realized they were all a pack of shady liars and he used that to his, or I should say, KC's, benefit.

No, GA wasn't on trial but he sure didn't do himself ANY FAVORS. He should have just said yeah that tape was in our garage. It isn't a stretch to imagine KC using it. It was proven she took the garbage bags and the laundry bag from the house. But instead of GA being straight forward he started squirming. Stumbling, stammering and avoiding answering all are signs of GUILT. It makes you pause for a moment and consider that Biaz is one to something. If your innocent you shout it from the roof...you tell everyone that will listen. GA had no problems answering other questions but when the tape came up he almost pooped in his britches.

It did not make me think of GUILT at all. I understood why he was uncomfortable and angry because I've watched him testify a number of times before. He was also trying to be sure he actually stuck to his depo because to do otherwise would have been perjury.

It did not make me think of GUILT at all. I understood why he was uncomfortable and angry because I've watched him testify a number of times before. He was also trying to be sure he actually stuck to his depo because to do otherwise would have been perjury.

Pfftt... they didn't charge CA.
If he was worried about perjury; he should have just flat out said the tape was in his garage like he did in his depo.

I think the jury's verdict was correct. The prosecution proved only two things to me: Casey lied on a regular basis, and her family has a lot of problems.

Didn't you forget all the circumstantial evidence and reasonable doubt, among a wealth of evidence they were given?

I guess because I'm from Central florida and I had the distinct priviledge of watching everything on TV I got a very different opinion of GA and CA. The couple of days after the initial 911 calls I was very sympathic towards them and felt bad...but that all changed very rapidly. I don't trust either one of them. Their stories changed and obstructed the investigation. They may be living high on the hog at the moment but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that justice will be served to Casey and GA and CA too.... and it will far better justice than any prison time or LWOP.

I agree about that Anthony's, including even Lee. They tried to protect Casey, at first from denial, then did what they could to keep her from getting the DP, Cindy was the biggest liar of all.

BUT the big difference is that it all happened afterwards, there is still not one shred of evidence that points to George or anyone other than casey as being the ones that harmed and disposed of caylee. OR that they knew what happened to caylee.

I also don't think some of the accusations of george having lied were even lies, it was different perceptions, some thinking that he looked shifty. just because he didn't repeat the same thing verbatim doesn't make it a lie when the end resut was still the same.

Cindy and espcially Casey's lies were proven lies. How all of casey's lies can be excused really leaves me shaking my head.
JMHO

I also live here in Orlando and have followed this case from Day One. It is not surprising to me at all the stories told by GA/CA/LA have changed over the years. Irregardless of what FCA did to Caylee, GA/CA/LA still love FCA and would do anything to cover for her, even lie on the witness stand under oath. Not only that, time changes your memory of certain events ... try remembering what you said to someone a year or two ago or what someone was wearing or what time someone left your house. I'd wager it would be tough to generate the same answers if you were asked when it happened, a year later, and finally three years later.

I personally think that all of the testimony by CA/GA/LA should have been thrown out by the jury. There was still plenty of circumstantial evidence to piece together and convict FCA of aggravated child abuse and felony murder.

My point was: Caylee wasn't still in the trunk and the car hadn't begun to stink...

Look Casey freaks out when George attempts to help with cans and wedge. Casey says take your Fing cans and backs out and drives away . George is left standing in shock wondering what that was all about. If this doesn't sound like Casey was covering up something I am sorry. George was not close enough to trunk to get a wiff or the wind was blowing the wrong way whatever...There was a dead body in trunk at some point of time and I find it impossible to think otherwise.

[/B]

Apparently this particularly rare and out of production duct tape went walkiies from one of the security jobs George had a few years ago :innocent: or so it was rumored. And when the LE searched the garage, they did find duct tape, but not this brand. It sounds like it was used up hanging posters at the meet and greet site.

Ok so GA stole the tape...is that why he didn't want to answer the question? Who cares where it came from? What, is he worried the SA going to charge him with petty theft? I doubt it. Who cares that it was used up hanging Find Caylee posters? At that point he didn't have any clue that Casey used it. But still he squirmmed around when it was mentioned...it was a shady, or better yet HINKEY, behavior at such a critical point. That behavior just reinforced Biaz's arguement in the eyes of jury. Everything used to help dispose of Caylee was taken from the Anthony house...even that discontinued duct tape. It isn't unreasonable to connect that dot to CASEY too.

CA washed the clothes its not hard to believe she also cleaned the shoes . Not far fetch considering she also gave the FBI the wrong brush for testing.The covering for her daughter started from day 31.IMO

I would buy that if all 22 pairs had no soil samples, but there were soil samples. Unless CA knew which shoes Casey was wearing, why wouldn't she wash all the shoes?

ETA: And, IMO, if CA knew which shoes she was wearing when Casey "dumped" the body, then CA would've known what happened.

GA statement in the begin are what took place.IMO he later back tracked to save his undeserving daughter. Little did he know she would turn it back on him later or maybe they all knew exactly what was gonna happen to save his daughter.

Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?

Pfftt... they didn't charge CA.
If he was worried about perjury; he should have just flat out said the tape was in his garage like he did in his depo.

Meh, he wasn't asked where specifically the tape was - was it at home or at the meet and greet, and which tape were they talking about, and when - very confusing....

Ok so GA stole the tape...is that why he didn't want to answer the question? Who cares where it came from? What, is he worried the SA going to charge him with petty theft? I doubt it. Who cares that it was used up hanging Find Caylee posters? At that point he didn't have any clue that Casey used it. But still he squirmmed around when it was mentioned...it was a shady, or better yet HINKEY, behavior at such a critical point. That behavior just reinforced Biaz's arguement in the eyes of jury. Everything used to help dispose of Caylee was taken from the Anthony house...even that discontinued duct tape. It isn't unreasonable to connect that dot to CASEY too.

I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?

I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?

This may be more clear
picture.php

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...bqYfJiUkcDZQbnc5NXZxT28tTWdaN1ZzcDlwWWc&gid=0

Attachments

• 616.jpg
    616.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
Meh, he wasn't asked where specifically the tape was - was it at home or at the meet and greet, and which tape were they talking about, and when - very confusing....

Exactly, Baez knew George was ticked off at him so Baez's questions were very awkward and poorly worded so he could trip up George. It all turned out to be a waste of time as the jury got sucked up in this bogus junk and decided to fold their tents and go home.

This may be more clear
picture.php

No, the link was one of his first statements taken to LE. I was under the impression from the post that the link would provide an explanation behind that phone call, but I didn't find it on there. I know the call happened, just don't know why.

I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?

WHAT?????

Baez publicly accuses George of the most vile crime a man can commit and you seriously think George hates Baez because he has some dirt on
George????

OMG! Baez didn't say this at the local grocery store - he described it in detail in front of the world with the TV cameras rolling.

That's it - time for me to take a vaca from this discussion! :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member