FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that any of the SO's would have replied to her brother's text. I don't think any random abductor or stalker would have abandoned the Hummer in one area and thrown the cell phone off in another area, stopping to reply to a text first.

And LE has access to the surveillance camera at the exit gate of the condo. They have seen video evidence of the Hummer leaving and what time it left and they named Dale their number one suspect. What does that tell you?that LE may be wearing blinders.

eta: random admirers do not have the intense motivating factors that Dale has. They were in a custody battle and he was behind on his child support. And she had a new boyfriend, who was beginning to get very close to her and her family. I do not think anyone can beat that motive.
BBM Who ws driving the hummer? Facts only please.
BBM2So no woman has ever been killed or abducted by a stalker?

Someone commented on how MP seemed vindictive on the PC episode. While IMO, it didn't paint either one of them in a flattering light, vindictive is DS2 vocalizing on a nationally aired program that MP had cosmetic surgery, further more that she wanted to have it re-done. Really? Completely irrelevant and not something for public discussion on a TV show.

(snipped by me, for space only)
(above bbm)

That was me. IIRC, the cosmetic surgery issue came up over questions about $$ -- Judge asked about paying for the ring. DS said that MP said she would pay for it out of income tax return, but then told him she couldn't because she needed to have a "boob job redone" (his words). Judging from her reaction, I tend to believe it, even though it was embarrassing to her. It certainly flustered her, and I'm not surprised that she felt humiliated by her appearance. It seemed like a relevant thing to say, if true, because it was in direct response to the judge's question. Not defending him, just trying to shed further light on your comment.

Pretty hard to eliminate someone else when no one wants to discuss the idea it could be someone else. How many SO are in any of the areas in question? How many ex's does she have? How many secret admirers does she have. How many men does she meet at the store in the run of a week?

What evidence exists that it could be someone else? If we are just trying to find someone other than Dale I am sure we can come up with theories, but there would be no way to connect the dots. With Dale we have at least a start and somewhat of a finish. She starts at his house and is now missing. We have no other starting points. No one saw her alive anywhere else. So to look at an alternative theory we need to make up a starting point.

This doesn't mean that there isn't an alternative starting point, it just means it's difficult to start in another place without facts. It's a fact that no other person has come forward to say they saw Michelle alive any time after she arrived at Dales. Thus all roads start with Dale IMO.

If there was a feasible alternate theory with some shred of evidence however small it may be, I would consider but as of now we have nothing to go off of except Dale had motive, opportunity, and ability to carry this out.

What evidence exists that it could be someone else? If we are just trying to find someone other than Dale I am sure we can come up with theories, but there would be no way to connect the dots. With Dale we have at least a start and somewhat of a finish. She starts at his house and is now missing. We have no other starting points. No one saw her alive anywhere else. So to look at an alternative theory we need to make up a starting point.

This doesn't mean that there isn't an alternative starting point, it just means it's difficult to start in another place without facts. It's a fact that no other person has come forward to say they saw Michelle alive any time after she arrived at Dales. Thus all roads start with Dale IMO.

If there was a feasible alternate theory with some shred of evidence however small it may be, I would consider but as of now we have nothing to go off of except Dale had motive, opportunity, and ability to carry this out.

That's all we have. He's prime suspect because he saw her last, supposedly, that's it. We have nothing but theories.

Would you expect the person who abducted or killed her to come forward and say they saw her last?
I've already thrown out a half dozen scenarios where it could have been someone else.
what evidence do we have that MP did not walk away?
What vehicle left DS's complex after MP left?
Who was in the area where her vehicle was found?
Just because Dale is the only name we know does not narrow the scope to DS2 at all.

Okay, now account for what MP's family said about them having dogs at all the searches and no hits. Where did he kill her if she's dead?
I admit I don't know enough about dead bodies - what gets picked up what doesn't. If he killed her and immediately put her in plastic or large cooler or something else would a dog pick that up ?

I admit I don't know enough about dead bodies - what gets picked up what doesn't. If he killed her and immediately put her in plastic or large cooler or something else would a dog pick that up ?

From what I understand, yes.

Would you expect the person who abducted or killed her to come forward and say they saw her last?
I've already thrown out a half dozen scenarios where it could have been someone else.
what evidence do we have that MP did not walk away?
What vehicle left DS's complex after MP left?
Who was in the area where her vehicle was found?
Just because Dale is the only name we know does not narrow the scope to DS2 at all.
I agree with you. I have admitted I have reasonable doubts and can't answer all these questions but there is enough circumstantial evidence here to continue with Dale as the only suspect until there is something that eliminates him. We can come up with theories of who else could have done this but until we have circumstantial evidence for another theory it's shooting in the dark. With dale as perp you can connect the dots. With some random person there are not dots to connect.

Think about this: let's say you work at a store and you have a visit from someone you know went to jail for shoplifting. He comes into your store and makes small talk with you and mentions money has been tight. After he leaves your sight he stuffs merchandise down his pants and leaves. Shortly thereafter you notice merchandise missing. There are no eyewitnesses and no video cameras. Who would be the primary suspect? You would be profiling the person who had the track record of stealing, correct? Though you have no direct proof you may have suspicion.

The difference here is my guess is LE has very strong evidence. It's not just suspicion. Dale has a history of violence. He was trained to kill. He was the last person we know of to see her alive. We may never really know who did this but until there is something to clear Dale he will live under a cloud of suspiscion. And by the way, I don't see him doing a whole lot to convince anyone he had no involvement... IMO

BBM Who ws driving the hummer? Facts only please.
BBM2So no woman has ever been killed or abducted by a stalker?

We don't know who was driving the Hummer. LE may know. But I bet you anything that they did not see it leaving 10 minutes later with it's stickers on.
Because if so, they would have asked the public to be on the lookout for her,and given us the information.

And sure, plenty of women have been killed by stalkers. But usually they are dumped in a ditch or left in the car trunk or something like that. It is usually only when the killer is close to the victim, and known by the social circle, that they go to the complicated lengths that this perp went to. Dumping the car one place, and the phone in another place, replying to a text. None of that says 'random abduction' to me.

That's all we have. He's prime suspect because he saw her last, supposedly, that's it. We have nothing but theories.

NO, he is the prime suspect for several valid reasons:

- He was apparently the last one to see her

-There was no more communication from her after the exact time she was seen driving into his condo complex.

-Up until then she had been in pretty constant communication with friends and family, and was expected to make a call to her 11 yr old at around 3:30ish, [which was never made.]

-He had a long history of violent interactions, and had been physically and emotionally abusive to all of his past wives and to Michelle, even recently

_HE was behind on his child support, was angry about the current custody situation and was a very jealous guy with a very bad temper

-The circumstances do not fit with the standard car jacking scenario

-I am sure there are more reasons that we do not even know about, like what LE saw on the camera at the condo exit gates.

At any rate, there is a lot more than just , 'he is a suspect because he was the last to see her.'

Oh I definitely believe that Dale had assistance of some type after the fact.. As in mom and/or dad pick up the twins from Dale.. Or Dale drops them at his parents.. Dale perfectly capable of doing all the dirty work himself(and am not against believing that someone did aid in the dirty work.. My Point is it was not necessary that he had assistance in the dirty work.. Period).. He walks back to dads where the twins are, speaks to Yvonne, and dad takes him home..

Again not saying no one helped or assisted him with dirty work.. My only point was that Dale could manage every bit of.. But am not opposed to the possibility that dad helped out more than just giving son a ride after the fact of Dale having finished all the dirty work himself..

No one is "trying" to make Dale "fit".. It's obviously apparent it's quite likely that he is highly involved.. There is no new evidence, either.. There is no one of any validation whatsoever stating that Michelle's Hummer was known to be in the area where it was dumped.. It's nothing but a rumor and certainly doesn't equate anything near indicative of evidence Pointing away from Dale.. In Dale's dreams..lol:D

NO, he is the prime suspect for several valid reasons:

- He was apparently the last one to see her

-There was no more communication from her after the exact time she was seen driving into his condo complex.

-Up until then she had been in pretty constant communication with friends and family, and was expected to make a call to her 11 yr old at around 3:30ish, [which was never made.]

-He had a long history of violent interactions, and had been physically and emotionally abusive to all of his past wives and to Michelle, even recently

_HE was behind on his child support, was angry about the current custody situation and was a very jealous guy with a very bad temper

-The circumstances do not fit with the standard car jacking scenario

-I am sure there are more reasons that we do not even know about, like what LE saw on the camera at the condo exit gates.

At any rate, there is a lot more than just , 'he is a suspect because he was the last to see her.'

BBM. I've seen this stated before, but I'm not sure where the information came from. I know that the jealousy issues were discussed during the People's Court episode and that there were issues with him seeing the twins around that time, but was there anything more recent than that. And, I can't find anything about him being behind on the child support payments.

Thanks!

I still don't think it's even a possibility. I have access to Storm Trooper "armor" and you couldn't even bludgeon someone with it. It'd be like hitting someone over the head with a nerf bat or empty milk jug. I wouldn't use it as a coffin either, first that's pretty incriminating, second, that stuff is expensive!, which leads back to number one. This isn't a halloween costume, it has to be fitted to the person and you just can't order it either, you have to be in the 501st. I mean there could be an ebay black market but they try to keep tight controls on it.

bbm

I googled "storm trooper" armor because I wasn't sure WTH it was and got About 344,000 results (0.21 seconds)..........it's all over. You can order the stuff from many places and it's on ebay. But my question is you said you had access to it and you had to be in the 501rst to get it....so are you affiliated with the 501rst? :waitasec:

All quotes RSBBM

I have never strayed from "how could Dale manage this all alone?" I have read all the theories, but yet, I have yet to find a way for Dale to do this alone. I can easily put someone else in the picture, but I haven't because basically he is the only prime suspect.

Dale had the twins, Michelle, a HUGE Hummer, his pick-up truck, the white van, and there appears to be another vehicle in the driveway. This is a lot of vehicles to maneuver around that afternoon to back the Hummer into the garage IF it actually could fit in the garage to remove the stickers.

I have to keep in mind the twins are with him, and all of these tasks would have to be accomplished with the twins.

Patty, I see what you are saying about him being the only suspect. So I understand why you want to figure out how he could have done this alone, since an accomplice wasn't brought up by LE. (BTW, I'm the one who threw in the bike scenario, so I still feel he could have pulled it off alone if he had to, though I don't think he did.)

But why do you think the twins had to be with him? Just curious, especially since DS admitted that he went to his parent's house, not long after he said MP left his condo. And we've heard that the family was told DS wasn't available when his mother answered their call. So he could have just left the twins there and gone to take care of business. Why would they have to be with him?

Think about it without "trying" to believe Dale did this for a second. You say that you find no reason to think it could be someone else. Why would you? If someone else did it then what clues do we have that points to any particualr person? Instead of trying to make Dale fit I am just letting things fall naturally. If Dale happens to fit so be it. So far I am def seeing things that point away from him too. TIME FRAME!!!! From day one I can not seem to make it fit.

Are you going by the time frame that he and his father give, saying DS came over and stayed the entire time? As in the 72 minutes that his lawyer referred to? Because I do agree that there's no way DS could have done everything alone in THAT short period of time. But if he left his parents house at any time after he first arrived, then anything is possible, accomplice or not. Because then you're talking several hours to do what he had to do, before people really started looking for MP.

I haven't heard one detail that makes me think "stranger". It's deductive reasoning. I am not trying to make Dale "fit" anything.

I am with you on this. If this was random, I don't think the abductor/carjacker/sex offender would have worked so hard at disposing of MP, the Hummer, and her phone. I just don't see it.

I'm just throwing this out there to anyone. How can anyone say that there are no other suspects? So how have we eliminated a whole planet of people? LE says Dale has done this so LE is NOT looking in any other directions so therefore we are NOT going to hear any decent scenarios concerning an other theories unless it comes from people on here for example. Just because we can't "find" another suspect certainly doesn't mean Dale must have done it! So do you think Dale did this? Yes because I can't think of anyone else that could have. HUH?

I appreciate people who are looking for other possibilities, because if not, we'd having nothing to discuss. LOL But the only reason I changed my mind over time, is because we don't have a whole lot to go by. And now that I hear there was a camera at the entrance/exit of the condo, I feel LE HAS to have something that shows DS is involved, otherwise they wouldn't have named him the prime suspect.

Regardless of how many black Hummers were in the complex, MP's had to have come out at some point. And there has to be footage of how many times DS left and came back, and with whom.

MOO

I'm lost. What does his star wars costume have to do with this case? :waitasec:

I'm lost. What does his star wars costume have to do with this case? :waitasec:

I don't have a clue. I just saw where it was being talked about, googled and had a question.

I don't have a clue. I just saw where it was being talked about, googled and had a question.

LOL I know and that's why I asked the question. Your post triggered mine and as a matter of fact because of your post I went to google stormtrooper. I thought I missed something only to find out that storm trooper is a costume.

Looks harmless to me but hey what do I know. I'm not from that galaxy. :innocent:

Can someone provide a link to an MSM article stating the condo complex had 2 cameras. An entrance and an exit one. Thanks!

Glad you asked! As a weapon and as a coffin. It was said somewhere, not sure if fact based or not, but I read there were no visible marks on dII. He could have incapacitated her with some part of it or an accessory he has added such as a stun gun. He could have put her the or a suit also. It could 'contain' her... I don't want to get morbid here, so I will let you draw your own conclusions on the possibilities.

Maybe not probable, All I'm saying is that its possible... and I am a firm believer that every possibility should be looked at and ONLY THEN dismissed.
:websleuther:

BBM

Im not sure this would work out in this type of situation.....i mean, can you imagine the attention one of his character suits would / could draw? If he used that for a coffin or to move the body in, i would think it to be way to risky should someone see it (character suit) and come over and start awing over it should they be a fan and then want to touch it or have a friendly conversation about it, even if they were a stranger. My opinion only of course but i just cant see how that would work out well in the daylight.

In the dark maybe it would work tho.........

MOO

Artzypantz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members