Official Documents To Be Released Today

If it's true that she wanted to give her baby up for adoption as reported then Cindy should have let her... that was her baby and she should have been able to decide what she wanted to do IMO ....

Interesting things in breaking news articles:

In an interview with detectives, Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, said she moved in with him because she said her parents were having some sort of huge dispute, and she didn't want Caylee to be in the house while that was happening.

Another friend told detectives that Casey's mother, Cindy, told him not to believe anything Anthony said, calling Anthony a sociopath.

After checking in with her program manager, Casey again sprinted from reporters and questions.

A friend of Anthony's, Ryan Pasley, told investigators he did hear Anthony talk about a nanny, but she never used the name Zenaida. He remembered the babysitter's name being Jenny, Krista or Kristen.

Pasley told investigators he thought Anthony made up the name of her alleged babysitter Zenaida Gonzales, but, based on his long time friendship with Anthony, he said he does not think she is the type of person who would willingly kill her daughter.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17291165/detail.html

But Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

"I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that," Casey told investigators.

Casey denied selling the child, but a high school friend of hers told investigators that when Casey found out she was pregnant she wanted to give the child up for adoption, but her mother Cindy would not let her. Another childhood friend told investigators Casey would not open up or do anything for anybody unless there's something in it for her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

Has anyone found the documents on any other site? I can't actually open them from the wftv site either...though I have opened other pdf files earlier today (just can't seem to from their site)

Casey's statement from the documents.

Casey said "I have lied and stolen from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter".

Thats how she explained the lying and thefts.

If it's true that she wanted to give her baby up for adoption as reported then Cindy should have let her... that was her baby and she should have been able to decide what she wanted to do IMO ....

I agree. Hearing that makes me dislike Cindy even more, if it's possible.

Can someone help me.........I can't seem to get them open. Am I doing something wrong. The window come up but nothing is there.

they are huge files, it took awhile to get them open, probably a ton of people hitting them at the same time too

Casey told LE that when she talked to Caylee on the 15th Caylee "seemed fine" & she was talking about books that she was reading & her shoes.

Didn't Cindy say that Casey told her that she only heard her in the Backround?

A long-time friend said "Casey would never open up or do anything for anybody unless there was something in it for her."

I guess if they offer to take the death penalty off the table, there's the "something in it for her."

It seems that LE has a mountain of very unflattering evidence against her.

IMO, LE is hoping against hope that Casey will lead them to Caylee's body BEFORE they hit her with the new warrant.

Soooo ... which was it ... Jenny? Kristen? or Krista? I can see how confusing/forgetting similar names but throwing the Jenny in there raises the BS flag a bit ... I'm just skeptical about the whole "babysitter" theory period.

Thanks for posting that Muzikman :)

There was a young woman interviewed on Nancy Grace weeks ago, who said she and other friends babysat with Caylee. That woman and her husband moved to Michigan a short time before Caylee went missing. Does anyone remember her name?

I have the documents saved to my hard drive ... does anyone have any site recommendations as to where I can upload them to for sharing?

There was a young woman interviewed on Nancy Grace weeks ago, who said she and other friends babysat with Caylee. That woman and her husband moved to Michigan a short time before Caylee went missing. Does anyone remember her name?

Believe it was Tara.

Going through the first download, 153 pages!!! some of them are doubled though for some reason... 2 copies of arrest affidavit, for example.

Don't know, but there is also a CD full of photos as part of discovery, I want to see them NOW! none were shown yet.

Apparently they may support both the Neglect charge as well as Lying to Investigators.

Early on, one of the detectives said that a hairdresser called the tip line saying she had seen Caylee one time and at that time, she had bruises and a mark under one eye. The detective said that another person send him a cellphone picture of Caylee with a black mark under one eye (supports what the hairdresser said).

I hope that picture is incluede.

I agree. Hearing that makes me dislike Cindy even more, if it's possible.

A better solution for everyone would have been for Cindy & George to ask Casey to give up all parental rights so THEY could formally adopt Caylee & then tell the brat to get a job AND an apt. & live the free life she wanted.

Sadly, hoping that Casey would grow up & become a responsible adult was a TERRIBLE, TRAGIC miscalculation on her parents' part.... she was irresponsible & self-centered & totally unprepared to deal with real life and had no desire to change.

Has anyone found the documents on any other site? I can't actually open them from the wftv site either...though I have opened other pdf files earlier today (just can't seem to from their site)

I posted direct links to the pdf files on the appropriate thread . . . Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video - No discussion please

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back