Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have windows vista where the heck is the snipping tool

Go to the big "Button" and do you see the search box... you can type snipping tool in that box and it will open up the snipping tool or you can find it under Accessories. Once the snipping tool opens up you can choose to click the down arrow by the NEW button. Choose free form or rectangluar. Then "draw" around what you want. Then the snipped part will show up in the snipping tool. Then you can SAVE-SEND-COPY-OR EMAIL.

That being said. The search tool is AWESOME as well. Just type word in the Search box and MS WORD opens, or type a name of a file you use and it will find it QUICKLY.

Yup.

I may as well get everything off my chest and then I'll shut up.

When I went back a few days ago and looked at every single video of Cindy, I was shocked to realize something.

Everybody talks about Casey's lack of 'normal' response to this situation. Everybody talks about how Cindy and George are grieving.

Well, I haven't seen a single sign of grief from Cindy since day 2 of her interviews. Approx July 18.

Now I know everybody has their own way to grieve. But Cindy is as off the chart as Casey is on that one.

Just as Casey has shown no signs of grief, neither has Cindy except somewhat in the third 911 call, and in some interviews for the next two days. That was it.

She refers to the possible smell of her beloved grandbaby's corpse as a bag of rotten pizza full of maggots.

She refers to the possible decomposition of her beloved grandbaby's corpse as hocus pocus.

I fully understand the denial of grief. I'd even venture to say more than most. Been there, done that, and just barely lived through it.

What Cindy is showing is not denial that is within the norm.

I watched her 'rage' video today 5 times. She shed not one single tear for her grandbaby. Barely mentioned her as a matter of fact. She got choked up not one time.

She raged about the system's and the media's mistreatment of Casey.

Caylee is gone and forgotten from that family. It's all about Casey, and all about Cindy, now.

WHERE'S CAYLEE??????

You and I are right there together. It's inconceivable how they could protect the woman who murdered the baby who was raised in their house.

:hug:

They weren't there watching or filming birds or for any other benign reason...they were trying to get a reaction. Harassment doesn't have to be verbal.

According to the law, they were not harassing the Antonys.

The only person responsible for George's actions is George.

They weren't there watching or filming birds or for any other benign reason...they were trying to get a reaction. Harassment doesn't have to be verbal.

Maybe just maybe they have a blog site or are wannabe ameture reporters. They have every right to be there , the Anthony's are responsible for this 3 ring circus IMO

IF CASEY WOULD JUST TELL THE WORLD WHERE CAYLEE IS WE WOULD ALL GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I haven't seen, read, or heard them do anything. I don't mean they didn't do anything harrassing, I mean they didn't do anything. They sat and said not a word. They did nothing.

If they did do something other than sit silently until spoken to, and then only answer politely and pleasantly, can you please tell me? Because I just didn't notice it or read about it anywhere.

Did they do or say something to goad George?

Thanks.

Poor George. I feel for the guy. I really do. I know he is going to crack soon....But that comment, "Listen little dude" had me literally LMAO. Priceless. But I do still feel bad for the guy.

Every time somebody posts "little dude" I go into a spasm of giggles. This has got to be the craziest case ever. Just ludicrous.

George tossed Little Dudes umbrella , table and tripod ordering him off his property (he wasn't on it ) then demanded his buisness card .

Watch the video link

George tossed Little Dudes umbrella , table and tripod ordering him off his property (he wasn't on it ) then demanded his buisness card .

Watch the video link

Jerked up an American Flag, too, and threw it on the ground.

THAT pissed me off.

This poor dude is fried ...

829200815816pmcp6.png

829200820102pmwy2.png

829200815851pmal0.png

Watch the video link

Lol

Then George threatened to toss Little Dude next time.

Then Little Dude's friend got a fan to cool the neighbor's front lawn.

Watch the video link
And don't forget the American flag. George that was VERY Un American.

In my area, we call that swath of grass between the sidewalk and the street the "devil's strip" I don't know why, but that's how I've always known it. Anyone else?

I emailed Fox and asked if they would set the cam to refresh more often or make it continuous. I would have asked for sound, but I know that wouldn't do that. fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie