GUILTY CA - Officer Chris Bowersox for child *advertiser censored*, Bakersfield, 2010

MissIzzy - I second what Filly said! You rock, girl!!!!

I thought one of the articles on Bowersox said that he was traced out from a connection in Florida. The dude in Florida was busted and they found Bowersox on his computer - that's how Bowersox got caught.

So..... Florida's Operation Orange Tree could very well have had some positive results in California!

Salem

Now this might be a place where we can be proactive and make sure that prosecutors know that federal law will sometimes allow for LWOP! We learned that from Filly's link a day or so back. Woo Hoo!

Salem

Here's the link to the article from Filly's thread: http://www.indystar.com/article/201...gets-life-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case

Salem

ETA: I sent an email to the Cyber Crime unit of the FDLE with a link and an excerpt from the FBI article asking that someone from their office talk to all the prosecutors to ensure those who may be eligible to be charged under the LWOP law, will be charged under this law. Hope it helps to keep these 's locked up.

This is a long shot and probably nothing. I haven't posted it because I feel slightly tender/raw about the outcome of this story. I advocated long and hard for gays and lesbians to have the same rights in adoption and foster care as those of straight people. Our town is extremely diverse and we have many unique family groups and teachers, politicians, and other professionals who are out of the closet. The Director of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and his partner have two adorable kids both through adoption. It's just a comfortable fit in this town.

Anyway, when Frank Lombard was arrested last year in NC for attempting to sell his adopted precious baby boy for sex, I about died. Here advocates have worked so hard in this area and Mr. Lombard single-handedly set everyone back about a decade. I've not been happy with this slimeball of a man. He cannot call himself a father in my book. His partner, on the other hand, seems to have been vindicated as the abuse occurred when he was on business trips and he did not know. Thank God the little boy was saved before he was murdered.

Anyway, I have to say, that even though it makes me uneasy, I see some similarities with Bowersox's case. The articles do say he lived with a partner. In California, that typically means a same sex partner. I have no idea if this partner was aware of Bowersox's sickness but I think it's worth keeping an eye on.

perverts come in all races religions sexes and sexual prefrences ms iz.

just as good people come in all of the same.

Has anybody seen this? I guess I missed it:

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/loc...ensored*-allegations-against-former-detective

"But a criminal complaint filed by the FBI in U.S. District Court Eastern District of California says police officers found disturbing photos and videos containing child *advertiser censored* on computers seized at Bowersox’s home. The documents also detail online chats police say they discovered between a “cbowersox” and another man describing the rape, killing and even eating of children.

Authorities also found what appeared to be surveillance photos of students at Bakersfield High School, the criminal complaint says.

The complaint says that in police interviews, Bowersox “reluctantly” described sharing fantasies with others in Internet chat rooms about activities — including violence — between men and boys."

Odd, I did not see this article before and yet it's dated last Friday. Here's our connection:

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/loc...sted-on-child-*advertiser censored*-complaint

"The case against Bowersox is connected to another case involving a Florida man who was arrested Sept. 15, 2009, on child *advertiser censored* charges, according to the criminal complaint filed by the FBI in U.S. District Court Eastern District of California. Nicholas William Beeman told officers that he was depressed over online contact he'd had with someone he knew as "Colby." This person had discussed raping and murdering children with Beeman, the criminal complaint said."

and

"Conversations between the screen names "zdasher18" and "cbowersox" included multiple references to the raping, injuring and killing of children, the criminal complaint said."

and

"Bowersox told detectives they were only fantasies and he had never carried out any of the actions he described, the criminal complaint said. He said he did not recall taking pictures of students at BHS."

I'm confused, as LE first got a tip in September, searched the house Bowersox shared with his partner in November (taking hard drives with them) and the BPD JUST FIRED him!!?? What's that all about? Has he been out patrolling the tagger boys (close to his preferred victim profile)? This is more than a little disturbing.

Mr. Beeman:

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...ild-*advertiser censored*-in-undercover-sting

"A 24 year old Tampa, Florida man, Nicholas Beeman, 717 W. 113th Avenue Tampa, Fl. 33612, was arrested on September 15, 2009 and charged with possessing child *advertiser censored*. The arrest was the result of an undercover sting executed by the Attorney General’s Tampa Cyber Crime Task Force.

Police discovered Nicholas Beeman and his activities regarding child *advertiser censored* when he connected with an undercover detective online and offered to send him child *advertiser censored* electronically........."

More at link

Well there you go, he's gotta by a good guy. He not only helps people with their cars but he bring ladies cookies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_bowersox

(Note: Wiki article placement is being disputed)

"One of Bowersox' neighbors, MS, said Monday that she has known the officer for more than a year, and her boyfriend has known Bowersox for more than 10 years.

"He's a very good friend of mine," Ms. S said. "He'd always come over and helped me out. He's helped me fix my car (and) brought me cookies last week."

and

"Every time I talk someone into rape, I always get a bit sad when they're not into this," the Florida man allegedly wrote in the online chats.

"Oh, I'm ... into it, big time," Bowersox allegedly responded, using the screen name "cbowersox."

and

"Bowersox had headed up the Bakersfield police anti-graffiti unit for a while, and Williamson said the officer had arrested several youth as part of the detail. The department believes Bowersox had no inappropriate contact then with any under-aged people during his time on duty."

ok. I live about 5 miles from the Fresno Courthouse. Do you want me to try and go there tomorrow? (Wed)?

I think I may have to take " a nerve pill" just to be in the same space with someone like that.

Gulp.

Just a note--if I'd read Filly's post at the top of this thread a little more carefully, I would have seen Beeman's involvement. I got so caught up in looking through the multiple arrests made in Florida last year which were alluded to by the original article that I missed the darned name of the guy. They gave it to us. Beeman. What I don't get is why it took so long to fire him and arrest him after they got the hard drive.

I would think that Ms. S, the neighbor would have liked to know about this little "technical difficulty" before she took cookies from the guy and let him help her with his car. And how about the guy's partner? Didn't he/she deserve some more timely info? Was Bowersox still out making arrests and secretly filming the HS?

I have to say that the news is being released a little strangely. Is this because he's in LE?

Maybe we'll get new info in the next couple of days.

Zoomom--I sent you a PM. My guess is that not much will be learned at the arraignment. But it could be interesting. Please report back if you do go.

I'm really getting worried about what Bowersox has been doing since November. He knew his goose was cooked as LE had the hard drive. Was he just patrolling as if nothing was up? It's not clear that his Chief even knew what was going on. I'm having a hard time believing that it took 3-4 months to determine the level of seriousness of this crime.

Being that Bowersox was involved with arresting young male taggers, have any gone missing? He spoke so succinctly about his interest in rape and murder. Any chance he carried out any fantasies? Where's the partner (I'm imagining he was the one who answered the cell last week and pretended to be Bowersox but how do we know)? Where's the mom/sick relative? Are these people still with us?

Isn't the neighbor lady gonna be a little ticked when she learns that LE knew about this since November? I'd be slightly up in arms. Wouldn't you guys?

Before I close tonight, I want to point out that even though I posted a good bit on last June's Operation Orange Tree, it's looking like Beeman was busted slightly later, in Sept. '09. I'm unclear to me whether this was related to the massive bust in June. I'd like to think that there were traceable links but who knows.

http://www.kget.com/news/local/stor...eral-judge/__Acmbb8iUKqkBiFshchmA.cspx?rss=91

Former BPD detective appears before federal judge

"Federal investigators say Chris Bowersox downloaded child *advertiser censored* and chatted with a Florida man about kidnapping, raping and murdering boys in a foreign country where they'd be less likely to get caught.

Federal Judge Sandra Snyder ordered Bowersox, 38, back to court next Feb. 26 where she says he'll likely face formal federal charges in the form of an indictment, said Bowersox's attorney David Torres.

Judge Snyder allowed Bowersox to appear in leg shackles only and she ordered him to remain in custody. In making that decision, Snyder noted Bowersox was charged with crimes of violence and didn't have enough money or property to raise possible bail.

Bowersox faces up to 30 years in prison. Bowersox's father and boyfriend were in the courtroom but declined to be interviewed."

A little more info:

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/84286267.html

".....Further review found conversations between the screen names "cbowersox" and "zdasher18" containing multiple references to the raping, injuring and killing children.

At one point, the two discussed a way to have sex with a child. Screen name "zdasher18" wrote, "I know it can't happen here, it's got to be somewhere else with a bought kid or something. We'd definitely get caught if we did it here." To which "cbowersox" responded, "Cambodia ... Thailand ... Mexico ... deep deep Mexico."

The pair also talked about committing murder/suicide if they should be discovered by law enforcement.......

The criminal complaint against Chris Bowersox:

http://media.fisherinteractive.com/documents/100212_bowersox_criminal_complaint.pdf

A few days ago I posted that Bowersox had worked for the City of Porterville, CA. It turns out that he WAS on that police force too:

http://www.recorderonline.com/news/bakersfield-44434-porterville-bowersox.html

"A former Porterville Police Department detective who most recently worked in the same capacity for the Bakersfield Police Department is being held in the Fresno County Jail pending arraignment on child *advertiser censored* charges......"

more at link

Doesn't anyone wonder what sort of surveillance Bowersox was under from November when Beeman gave him up to the FBI through his arrest a couple of weeks ago. He was patrolling and managing anti-graffiti training and response. It's been reported that he had folders of surveillance photos of students from the high school on his computer.

If I were a parent in Bakersfield I wouldn't be too pleased that this creep was allowed to continue his patrolling after the FBI had the goods on him. This reminds me of Dr. Bradley and how he was allowed to keep seeing young patients until they had enough evidence. Aren't those last children, before the hammer comes down, sacrificial lambs? I hate that.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/22676273/detail.html

Former BPD Officer Formally Indicted On Child *advertiser censored* Charges

".....You will see the likes of Dahmer when I'm done with you," Bowersox tells the man in one of the excerpts....."

and

"The images include pictures of young boys involved in sex acts.

Bowersox was discovered by investigators through subpoenaed Yahoo messenger accounts. A search warrant of Bowersox's home was issued after the Internet conversations were discovered.

Detectives said they found a folder on Bowersox's backup containing 30 images; one of the images depicted two young boys with one orally copulating the other.

Detectives said they found approximately 550 images on Bowersox's backup that contained numerous images of young children engaging in sexual acts with each other, animals and even infants.

Detectives said they also found a folder containing approximately 5,809 files that showed a nude preteen male masturbating.

Detectives said the pictures appeared to be individual frames from a digital video. They were able to assemble the copies of the images into a video and said it was approximately 22 minutes and 34 seconds in length.

In one of the backup files, detectives said they found a picture of Bowersox holding an infant CPR doll....."

and

"Bowersox will be in federal court in Fresno Friday, where he will be arraigned on the charges."

more at link

Since I've been well, I rarely research the cases of pedophiles. I made an exception in this case as the Bowersox story haunts me. I can never forget this vile man.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/cae/news/docs/2013/02-2013/02-19-13Bowersox.html

United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner
Eastern District Of California
Former Bakersfield Police Detective Pleads Guilty To Possession Of Child *advertiser censored*

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Docket #: :10-cr-082 AWI

FRESNO, Calif. — Christopher Kent Bowersox, 41, of Bakersfield, pleaded guilty today to one count of possession of child *advertiser censored*, United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced.

According to court documents, Bowersox came to the attention of law enforcement after an individual involved in trafficking child *advertiser censored* in Florida was arrested. That individual had engaged in numerous graphic chat communications with Bowersox. When Bakersfield Police Department detectives executed a search warrant at Bowersox’s residence, they located a computer and several digital storage devices that contained images of child *advertiser censored*. Many of the images depicted prepubescent minors, and several depicted violence or sadistic or masochistic conduct.

Bowersox is scheduled to be sentenced by Senior United States District Judge Anthony W. Ishii on May 6, 2013. Bowersox faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, and a lifetime term of supervised release. The actual sentence, however, will be determined at the discretion of the court after consideration of any applicable statutory sentencing factors and the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, which take into account a number of variables.

This case is the result of an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Bakersfield Police Department with assistance from the Kern County Sheriff’s Office. Bowersox has been in federal custody since February 12, 2010, and he has been ordered detained as a flight risk and danger to the community. Assistant United States Attorney David Gappa is prosecuting the case.

This saga is not yet over.

[modsnip]

The update 1) He attempted to murder me
2) He may be connected to a local church / foster carers (see the link)
3) HE IS NOT ON THE CHILD SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRAR IN CALIFORNIA OR ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
4) He was sent to SETAC prison in Seattle. He was released a few months ago.
5) He got out of proper sentancing by making an excuse he saw a child killed by a hand grenade and that made him "depraved". Research showed he was into death pictures and animal sex websites 2 years before the event that allegedly made him depraved and only got him 2 years jail.
6) I have only been arrested by gay police in my life. See [modsnip] - and I was on the Alex Jones show about a related matter.
7) I got my charges expurged in abstentia by the public defender. I haven't published the paperwork for that yet but I can post.

Would would happen if we followed up on this guy and he turned out to be a TSA employee. I'd say just the hunch he's back in the law enforcement community I have is worth investigating.

I have an email from California DOJ saying he need not go on the sex offenders registrar.

[modsnip]

Cheers,

Luke

I better post a more detailed intro to my first post above to prove I am legit. Here's a email to the man behind the new gay laws in Arizona... (the law is meaningless - the consitution / bill of rights should suffice to end the tyranny and facisism from the gay lobby)

Luke..

Subject: Re: Thanks for your support
To: masterpiececakeshop@msn.com

Great to hear from you. I'm a fellow victim of gay bullying mate.

I had an experience with one in your country too - have a look at this!

Support Derryn Hinch down under. Journalist jailed for being against
ex-magistrate gay child rapist Simon Cooper. I deserve to be jailed just
like him. Here's why. The child rape fantasising pedophile Bakersfield PD officer Bowersox that attempted to murder me - YouTube He has my
support. I should be jailed too because I was arrested by a US mainstream
media confirmed gay child raping *advertiser censored* cop Officer Christopher Kent Bowersox
Bakersfield Police. And I too am not afraid to call a spade a spade, and
expose a protected criminal who escaped justice. This evil prick too my
first-born away from me. http://tinyurl.com/arrestedbychildrapingfagcop -
that's no hoax it happened to me in 2005.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/165031433/Arrest-Bowersox-31may2005a also my
arrest is recorded in Kern County local court website - but last year the
charges were expunged due to the only witness being a child rapist
homosexual cop - and the Australian government took his side against me
when I was in the states! - the youtube description shows you how to look
it up. He is not on the sex offender list and got out of jail due to a
false-victimhood story about seeing a kid killed by a hand grenade that
"made him depraved" - 2 years prior to that dead child by hand-grenade
incident my research has proven he had joined a bestiality (animal sex)
website. *If that isn't depravity what is?
To make matters worse the only other arrest my life (still no criminal
record to this day) was effected by two Australian lesbian "GLLO" gay and
lesbian liaison officers sent to my house by a gay neighbour who was later
evicted from my block of flats for lesbain domestic violence herself. The
reason for the call out was only police can give visas to illegal
immigrants facing deportation for immigration fraud, character concerns and
non-compliance. That visa is the Criminal Justice Stay Certificate - that
effectively over-rules immigration and is great tool for sex-workers to
avoid immigration raids. The story in detail as covered by truthnews.com.au
TNRA: NSW Police corruption and special homocops' abuse of powers (TruthNews Radio Australia) - YouTube
*I am A UNHCR certified refugee from Australia.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59837937/luke-mckee-a-unchr-refugee-from-gay-police-persecution
- yes that's in Hong Kong before snowden, and there is an interview about
it too (truthnews.com.au - the pale shadow of democracy). That's the
letterhead. I am accused of a law gay rights activist Sentator Lee Rhiannon
said in Hansard only corrupt police would use (links to hansard here
http://tinyurl.com/homocopvictim). Only gay police did. I have done radio
interviews (pre-recorded) back to back with the Lord Mayor of Sydney
Election Eve 2011 on Sydney's only gay radio show the Queer Noise on 2SER
2SER Queer Noise with hetro guest Luke McKee expose corrupt NSW GLLO *advertiser censored*-cops - YouTube - the video of which you can see
on that link. If I'm homophobic, then the host of that show Stephen
Pickells that said "I support your cause Luke, I really do" must hate
himself for being gay - I think not. 60C NSW Crimes Act is Australia's
first "outlaw motorcycle gang" targeted legislation that has been used
against anything but. It's also been used against a poor aboriginal
teenager for calling a cop a *advertiser censored* on facebook. 60C is the crime of obtaining
true personal information on a law enforcement officer. Secret gay police?
My father a top oil and gas expert and university lecturer has done radio
interviews with me about this.
[video=youtube;lRxP4CFZJ_EHe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRxP4CFZJ_EHe[/video] witnessed the trial of
Benjamin James Morris charged with 60c in port
macquarie and the disgrace of Australia's first anti bikie white
supremacist (if we are talking Hells Angels etc) gang law being used for
the first time since the 2006 Gang laws bill amended it to make it 5 years
jail - against a poor black kid with no jury for a fully indictable
offence! *I'd like for Hinch to help me expose my plight and the misuse of
Outlaw Motorcycle Gang laws by special gay police that must be in charge of
investigating ("OIC" - officer in charge) *heterosexuals if a homosexual
points the finger just as whites had to be in charge of investigating
blacks in South Africa. Also part of apartied is lawful discrimination.
I'll leave you with this cut and paste from the NSW Anti-Discrimination
board website and you tell me or not if it's written by bigoted hateful
queers who don't want to be equal or not.
http://www.antidiscrimination.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/adb/adb1_antidiscriminationlaw/adb1_exemptions.html"This
is because it is not against the law to discriminate against people
who are not homosexual - it is only against the law to discriminate against
people who are homosexual." Replace the word homosexual with "white" and
read it again. Further info on this loophole for gays to hate crimes
(including special gay police known as GLLOs) with impunity is at
http://soundcloud.com/hojuruku/gays-above-god-under-law
http://tinyurl.com/vinnyeastwoodshow (1 hour interview) and from the bigot
himself in charge of the Anti-Discrimination board
http://www.scribd.com/doc/190653090...rd-Bigot-in-Cheif-Stephan-KerkyasharianCheers,
Luke
http://www.facebook.com/greensfail (greens dropped their own social justice
agenda against 60C NSW Crimes Act
http://archive.lee.greens.org.au/index.php/content/view/2217/50/ because
their beloved gay police used it - now it becomes "homophobic" to be
against the law they were against earlier - because it exposes Australia as
a gay apartied sate. Speaking of which South Africa should boycott our
world cop team - because one of the two lesbians with guns (homocops
wearing pink-triangle.org nazi death camp symbolism with pride) that
arrested me is in the UK/AU newspapers for lesbian domestic violence almost
occasioning in death. Hint: Google UK Mirror boosted by a lesbian tiff or
see some of my links. And of course her name is on my police paperwork too
and there is no mistaken ID at all. See her photo's in gay police pink
triangle uniform on my page if you have any doubts. My father takes the
role of Terry Hicks he can be contacted at gamckee.com. I can be contacted
here. Support Hinch!
http://www.humanheadline.com.au/hinch-says/going-to-jail

On 20 January 2014 05:16, <masterpiececakeshop@msn.com> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
>
>
> We are sorry for the delay in responding to your email. We have been
> overwhelmed by the support. Thanks so much for taking the time to write! We
> are appealing the judge's decision and are so grateful to the Alliance
> Defending Freedom for representing us.
>
>
>
> Thanks again for your support!
>
>
> Thanks again,
> Jack Phillips
> Masterpiece Cakeshop

Members online

Online statistics

Members online