CANADA Canada - Bowmanville, Ont, Black/S. AsianFem 18-30, 90UFON, near freeway, Oct'06

I posted the following in the Russ Williams thread, and thought i'd bring it over here:

The victim's body was located at Holt Road and the South Service Road which, from everything i can gather, would have been the entrance to Canada's proposed ITER location, had Canada not withdrawn its bid in 2004. (In 2005, it was decided that ITER would be located in Cadarache, France and RW's stepdad JS was the project engineer)

see Pg 4:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...kmFeLFiIybyy-A

see Pg 7:

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publica...ER-NL-10-3.pdf

JS was "seconded" to Cadarache by the US ITER Project, so presumably, had Canada not withdrawn its bid and been selected, JS would have been seconded to Canada's Darlington site. I'll rummage around to see when Canada's ITER site planning commenced (i believe the planning process was underway many years prior to its ultimate location in Cadarache).

Although Canada's official presentation of the proposal to host ITER was delivered at Moscow in June 2002, the Clarington/Darlington site was being considered as far back as 1995:

http://mailman.mcmaster.ca/mailman/private/cdn-nucl-l/0106.gz/msg00001.html

The Canadian site for Iter is located at Clarington, Ontario at the eastern
end of the Greater Toronto Area. The local community is very supportive.
"The Council of Clarington has been involved in this project since 1995 and
we are now very excited about the prospect of locating such a large- scale,
fusion energy development project in our community," said Clarington Mayor
John Mutton.

The ribbon looks to me like curling ribbon, which is often used for gift wrapping items like candy or flowers. You pull a hard straight edge (like the back of a scissor blade) down it, holding the straight edge against it with your thumb, and it stretches unevenly and becomes all curly. So you don't have to buy a rosette or any other feature decoration if you've got curling ribbon, you can make it all. Though that is a tiny eensy little scrap of ribbon isn't it just... I wonder how much more there was and whether it got blown away or picked up by birds for their nests.

My guess on the heart is that it was either part of a gift wrapping (for example, a seal used to stick the wrapping paper closed on a box of chocolates) or it was part of a greeting card.

The two most likely scenarios that come to mind are that she went out on a date with someone who then killed her, or that she was sent a gift and a jealous boyfriend did not like that at all.

More pictures of what Jane Doe would have looked like with hair.
I found it difficult to match her with hair.
All the first pictures make her look aboriginal.
I am going to give this a try so if it doesn't work right or if it looks to odd I will remove it.
Her features are masculine so I find it difficult to find hair that would suit her.

Attachments

• LONG DOWN WAVEY HSDVMakeover.jpg
    LONG DOWN WAVEY HSDVMakeover.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 82
  • LONG PULL BACK WITH TIERA HSDVMakeover.jpg
    LONG PULL BACK WITH TIERA HSDVMakeover.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 72
  • CURLY FORWARD HSDVMakeover.jpg
    CURLY FORWARD HSDVMakeover.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 74
  • HSDVMakeover.jpg
    HSDVMakeover.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 79
I found a better site to add hair styles to Jane Doe, found near Bowmanville, Ontario, Clarington, Darlington area.

Attachments

• Jane Doe with Medium length black hair curly.jpg
    Jane Doe with Medium length black hair curly.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Jane Doe with medium Blonde wavey.jpg
    Jane Doe with medium Blonde wavey.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Jane Doe with long wavey brown hair.jpg
    Jane Doe with long wavey brown hair.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Jane Doe with long brownish and feathered bang.jpg
    Jane Doe with long brownish and feathered bang.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Jane Doe with Long black wavey hair.jpg
    Jane Doe with Long black wavey hair.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 55
Not sure if this is what I was supposed to do, but I've sent an email to the email address on the opp missing persons website. So we'll see if I get any answer.

I'm new to this, so I hope I did it right. :innocent:

Here is a link to Valentine packaging, it may be that the box part of it had either disintigrated or possibley was not left with her remains. But I think it some sort or from sort of gift wrap as well. In the link there are some that are more simple than others. I also think that the ring may hold a clue, because there must be a jewler out there that made that ring. It says it is a women's ring, but I somehow doubt that it is surely not feminine, in size, style or design. Link to valentine gift boxes and wrappings. http://www.google.ca/images?q=valentine+candy+boxes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=zO7zTLWbO5H6sAOIxeimCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CEcQsAQwAw&biw=1899&bih=1003
The red heart and the red ribbon make me think of Valentine's Day - the heart looks like one of those puffy stickers.

Send photo of ring off to Nash Jewelers in London Ontario, to their Goldsmith. Asking for some help, and maybe they can direct to the right place to find out who made this ring.

http://www.missingadults.ca/viewCase.php?case=ON-MF-1995-06-01094

I keep coming back to Holly Painter when looking at the UID. The timeframe works in comparison to the shirt (1995 is when Holly disappeared). I don't know anything about the "Save the Rouge Valley System" project she was working with, but the Rouge Valley Conservation Centre is only 40 minuets from where the UID was found.

I don't see, nor read anything about a prior broken nose and no indication if there is any evidence on the UID about a prior broken leg. FWIW, Holly's link is above.

Based on timing and area, I think this one is a good candidate,especially if the men"s shirt and large ring belong to someone else.I am wondering if there are any more uid's, yet to be found in the area.

I agree based on two things, both the victim and missing person had some fillings, and the missing person can be traced to the area (traveled and attended college in Canada). Due to the remains being skelatalized not sure how accurate the drawing is and even with morgue pictures they are off.

I keep coming back to Holly Painter when looking at the UID. The timeframe works in comparison to the shirt (1995 is when Holly disappeared). I don't know anything about the "Save the Rouge Valley System" project she was working with, but the Rouge Valley Conservation Centre is only 40 minuets from where the UID was found.

I don't see, nor read anything about a prior broken nose and no indication if there is any evidence on the UID about a prior broken leg. FWIW, Holly's link is above.

I can see why she would be a candidate, seems to me like she meet with a bad end from the missing adults website but her teeth are described as perfect. The UID had protuding teeth, as someone who spent years in braces, that would have been fixed. Timeline is good and it is likely she meet with foul play but the teeth keep bugging me.

Masnitram, you could well be right. So Holy Ann Painter Date of Dissappearance 26 June 1995, it kind of takes away from the valentine theme gift package, but who knows, it could have been off a gift, of sorts. Maybe the heart was some kind of a keepsake of hers. Maybe you should email or give a call to the unit that in charge of all of these cases. Added 2 pictures of Holly Painter here too.
I have been trying to fit hair and this time some make up to add colour to the face.

Attachments

• Jane Doe longer dark brown wavey makeover.jpg
    Jane Doe longer dark brown wavey makeover.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 13
  • Jane Doe dark brown side swept makeover.jpg
    Jane Doe dark brown side swept makeover.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Jane Doe Long side swept dark hair makeover.jpg
    Jane Doe Long side swept dark hair makeover.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Painter_Image_1_S.jpg
    Painter_Image_1_S.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Painter_Image_2_S.jpg
    Painter_Image_2_S.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 21
Jane Doe and Holly Painter. I don't know what to think.
The Jane Doe just looks older, that could just be me.

Attachments

• Jane Doe Bangs long and dark and waveymakeover.jpg
    Jane Doe Bangs long and dark and waveymakeover.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Painter_Image_1_S.jpg
    Painter_Image_1_S.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Painter_Image_2_S.jpg
    Painter_Image_2_S.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Painter_Image_4_S.jpg
    Painter_Image_4_S.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 18
The last one has me thinking Holly Painter too, but you are right about the dental records. They have to match up and of course there is DNA I hope they can get that. Can they check her DNA against the family of Holly Painter. It costs about one hundred dollars per test and takes a few weeks. But that would take the guess out of it. And who is to say, she was not kept for a period of time, prior to her death. But the narrow bottom jaw, is most in fitting with Holly Painter. (I had braces and I still have an overbite, but still much less than if I hadn't) She did have braces, but it does not mention fillings. She looks to have an over bite in the two photos. Left leg - healed fracture from 8 years prior. Not mentioned in the Jane Doe. Sounds like a lovers quarrel, between Holly her male friend and female friend. Hearts and red ribbons? Who knows.

The Toronto Star Nov 17 2010 article says "The uniquely large size 9½ ring is a garnet with two one-point diamonds on either side, and is believed to have been sold by Burns Jewelers, a family-run business on Simcoe St. in Oshawa from 1923 to 1994. It had been made by A&A Manufacturing in Toronto.
Nash calls the ring “unique” for its large size and he believes it will be the “key piece of evidence” in the case as it is distinctive and shows enough wear that the woman kept it on her finger more than in a jewellery box."

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/891964--police-hope-new-discovery-helps-solve-cold-case

attachment.php

attachment.php

From the Toronto Star article. “We are considering everything from 1979 right up to 2006,” said Nash, believing the wider time frame will help jog someone’s memory of a person they may not have even thought was missing or dead.

“There’s a good chance this person was never reported missing to the police,” he added

Here is the response I received from the OPP for the possible match submitted the other day...

Thank You for your Email. To the best of my knowledge this name has not been submitted for comparison. I have forwarded the information to the Investigators.
Thank you for your interest in this case.

I've replied asking the Constable if there is a list of MP that they've already ruled out. We'll see what response I get.

I received a message back about my request for a list of those MP that have already been ruled out and this is the response that I received.
Unfortunately I can't provide you with a list of names that have already been submitted. First of all I don't have an entire list as the investigators have their own list. Secondly it is against procedures to release the names. It is not a problem to submit a name that has been provided in the past. First of all, every tip is forwarded to the investigators whether it has been submitted in the past or not. Sometimes it is good to have a second look.
Thank you for your continued interest.

So, it sounds like we just keep looking. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave