Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-COURTROOM LOG CLOCKED activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution's first words to the court after lunch break : 1:39 and 44 seconds EDT

RM's first words after break : 1:39 43 seconds EDT

Cross of RM (ICA ex Boyfriend), first words by defense : 1:45 and 51 seconds EDT.

Melissa England sworn in at 2:08 and 02 seconds, forgive me, I do not remember who this witness is.

ETA: Melissa England is Troy Brown's ex girlfriend. I believe Troy to be a friend of RM.

Cross of Melissa England, first words by defense 2:37 and 12 seconds EDT

ME's testimony was pretty powerful about the night of July 3rd, confirming to me that what Cindy & Lee had stated in their earlier depos about that night and the search for Casey & Caylee was factual. I think it would be interesting to check the aspects, transits, etc. for the family for July 3rd, as a learning tool. I'm not asking the astrologers to make these charts (can't remember if they have already) but just for additional perspective, I think it would be interesting to study.

Timeline so far for today (incomplete, sorry):

Judge entered: 9:00:01 AM

Jury entered: about 9:01:36

Anthony L.: arrived to witness stand chair at 9:01:36 (he was sworn in yesterday only - they only need to be sworn in ONCE during the entire trial)

I missed after this until:

George A. on stand after recess: 11:17:37

Ricardo M. sworn in: 11:34:24 (I think I jotted this at the beginning of the swearing in, not the end)

After lunch:

HHJP entered about 1:31:50 PM

missed time Ricardo M entered, but it was just after the judge entered and several minutes before the jury came in

jury entered 1:38:38 (all rise time)

I can't believe I missed the time ME was sworn in. Somebody please smack me!

One other thing I noted, Casey's friends have new homes, new jobs, some have married and have children. Most seem very polite, educated, well-adjusted. It has to be hitting home to her how they've gone forward while she's been, well, on hold. How does that show up in charts? TIA

Mister Baez seems to be having it rough today. His inexperience is showing. Thanks for the midpoints insight, housemouse.

Troy Brown,friend of RM - knew ICA through RM, sworn in 3:14 and 36 seconds EDT.
Troy Browns first words: 3:14 and 47 seconds EDT.

Iassen Donov, friend of ICA, sworn in 3:40 and 54 seconds EDT

Cross exam of Iassen Donov began at 3:55 and 31 seconds EDT

Dante Salati, friend of ICA (went to high school with ICA), sworn in 3:59 and 06 seconds

Edited to add: This is the friend who lived in apt 218 at the SawGrass apts.

Cross of Dante Salati, first word by Baez 4:04pm and 16 seconds EDT

Next witness Christopher Stutz friend of ICA,sworn in 4:07 and 55 seconds. Ok, have to go now.

Sorry there were a couple that I didn't get as I was away running errands.

Times of Witnesses Sworn In during Day 3 of Casey Anthony Trial. EDT (from your LINK FifthEssence of the Clock ) of each witness

9:29 am -- George Anthony sworn in
10:14 am – Court reconvenes after Break
11:17 am -- George Anthony returns to stand
11:34 am – Ricardo Morales sworn in
2:08 pm – Melissa England sworn in
3:41 pm – Iassan Donov sworn in
3:59 pm – Dante Salati sworn in
4:08 pm – Christopher Stultz sworn in
4:28pm – Matthew Crisp
4:47 pm – Dismisses Jurors for the Day
(Judge then asks if Defense want to PROFFER Tony Lazarro- yes they do)
5:19 pmTony Lazarro walks up to witness stand for Baez questioning
5:29 excused from witness stand

For the late morning and afternoon, beginning with GA in morning:

GA takes stand 11:17:37

Ricardo M sworn in 11:34:24

Lunch

HHJP enters about 1:31:50

missed time when RM entered after lunch

jury entered 1:38:38 (all rise)

missed time for Melissa E's testimony

break

Judge enters 3:13:10
Jury re-enters 3:13:45

Troy B. enters 3:14:22
Troy B. sworn 3"14:39

sidebar at 3:20:52

TB's testimony continued (didn't get time)

ID enters 3:41:02
ID sworn 3:41:15
ID testimony ends/exits 3:58:56

Dante S. enters and sworn in 3:59:33
Dante S. end/excused 4:07:30

Chris S. enters 4:08:11
CS sworn in 4:08:22-25
Frank George began speaking to CS 4:08:49

sidebar until 4:15:22

another sidebar at 4:21
end of sidebar 4:25:55

Chris S dismissed 4:28:50ish

Matthew C. enters 4:29:31
sworn in 4:29:43
MC excused 4:40:59

Recess until tomorrow called 4:47:50

Cheney Mason is RUDE!

Cheney Mason
1.wants copy of Geo Grand Jury testimony
2.talking about grounds of MISTRIAL (asking all friends about KC's demeanor-state of mind-consciousness of guilt is not allowed per State law)

said threatening word MISTRIAL at 5:03

Judge standing behind his previous ruling regarding testimony of these friend witnesses - witnesses answering questions that would suggesting guilt of consciousness. State said that's not why they are asking those questions, that is a side result of questioning. Judge approves State asking those questions.

Thanks, Fifth, I couldn't get it all because I was trying to type as I listened, not easy for me. You added what I missed. :woohoo:

Oow! They're playing it again.

No court on Monday, but definitely on Saturday.

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
We'd appreciate it.:thumb:

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)

*** Special Thanks to JENNY, TAKINGaLOOK, ZOE, WATCHINinKY for your helping hands...I mean eyes

Good Morning,
I've got school drop offs again but will keep a list after that.
I'm hoping someone can cover that first hour?
TIA

HHJP entered courtroom at 8:30 am (I didn't get the seconds) on Friday, 27 May 2011

LDB - in limine, cross-examination of witnesses (didn't quite get the whole thing) JB wants access to prosecution's information beforehand

JB rebutting - whine, whine, whine

HHJP grants state's motion 8:39 am

JB wants mistrial 39:10 am - too many witnesses testifying about ICA's character, irrelevant

JB - many times

HHJP cites a case

HHJP - how many times have you asked if ICA was good mother? Motion for mistrial denied 8:41

Some guy on ICA's DT asking for transcripts of certain witnesses and forensic testing, also asking for additional hours (money) for DT members and others

For forensic testing, Dec 2008, HHJP wasn't involved in case then

Motion to suppress 911 call, and statements

Forensic testing info will be granted only if it involves witness testimonies 8:46

8:49 HHJP called recess until 9am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member