2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice while the jury was leaving the court room that HHJP
was reading a note and then showed the note to the lawyers?

OMG....! I think I was holding my Breath the whole time Lee was on the stand...

Can someone else take the helm for the prosecution? FG seems distracted and rattled, imo.

What is going on with Lee? He is a hugely important witness and the questioning doesn't seem like it's going well to me. Someone tell me what is going on?

My opinion about LA testimony is that he is trying to be very careful with his answers. He does not want to give the DT any reason to come back at him for something he says on the stand. I think LA is broken and knows in his heart what happened to his niece but still does not want Casey to be given the death penalty.

I really think someone else should be questioning LA I don't think this prosecutor is doing such a good job. DT is full of objections this morning. I wonder if that is their new game plan object to everything.

I feel like LA is doing his best. He seems to be trying to just hold on, like he's close to falling apart. This has got to be really hard for him. I'm really not a fan of LA but I do feel sad for him right now.

Help! I thanked the real time thread but I cannot post, no box in the bottom for posts, and no "quote" button. Thanks.

A HUGE FAVOR PLEASE....

When closing the trial threads...can we get about 3 minutes after break is called for last minute posts?? Daily, I get screen caps before the cameras go to Eagle....but by the time I hit post after uploading them...the thread is closed...

that said....

HHJP was reading a note...
note to hhjp.jpg

then he was showing it to the DT before the camera cut to Eagle.

some of the best pics are in that few minutes after the break is called.

I'm not willing to get on Lee at this moment. I think that it is a lot different to be answering questions during a hearing about whether or not you were an Agent of the State. It is a completely different thing to be sitting there on that stand during a 1st degree murder trial, with Judge and jury, a room full of spectators after being accused, in open court just last week and for the world to hear, of the worst thing anyone can be accused of. Sexual abuse/Incest.

I will say that I am not looking forward to DCS??

This is the first time I've seen the state seem...disjointed. Normally, I find their questioning to have a story like flow. Today, everything seems "off" to me.

Am I the only one feeling this?

Oh my, that picture of the fruit just made me so hungry! *SIGH* 2 more hours 'till lunch.

What is up with Lee today? Acting very strange, IMO. :panic:

I am really shocked at how Mr. George is flailing around this morning.....I wonder if he has ever met up with so many objections before. He seems to keep losing his train of thought.
Okay, the site is loading so slowly for me today I'm going to hop out, empty my cache and if I don't show up again, it's because I can't get back in....wish me luck!

Oops, thought y'all locked me out of the side bar!

Good Morning:)

On the WESH feed - the blog at the side says "State preparing to play LA's videotaped jail visit with ICA.

OOO - this is gonna get good.

I've never seen Lee testify like this ever.

Something weird going on.

I watched Lee as he walked by ICA. this may be totally off the wall, but it looked like he pulled something out of his pocket and then put it back in as he walked by her. although it could have just been him placing a handkerchief or kleenex in his pocket. IMO.

What is going on with Lee? He is a hugely important witness and the questioning doesn't seem like it's going well to me. Someone tell me what is going on?

I think Lee is so over this whole convoluted drama .... like yesterday's trash.

WFTV saying DS may be x examining LA b/c she is a female and they want to play the jury over the sex abuse thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow