General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because its standard, and they would not have had phone records the exact next day.

IIRC Marie G, Crystal S and Chad did not take polys the exact same day..Not until sometime later... I recall information from them about taking the test was way after the fact and around the time their property was searched...JMHO

so very sad, and a horrible anniversary coming soon. JMO I think Tommy is the one involved, and I pray for HaLeigh and her family. It's been so long. Heartbreaking :(

I pray that Haleigh's FAMILY start telling the truth since PCSO stated last year that members of Haleigh's family were witholding information. And We know they were not refrencing the family that lived over an hour away!

so very sad, and a horrible anniversary coming soon. JMO I think Tommy is the one involved, and I pray for HaLeigh and her family. It's been so long. Heartbreaking :(
I think Tommy was probably the perp too, but in a way, that seems so stupid. If not for him admitting to being so high, I'm not sure I'd suspect him. Not that being high would excuse a murder, but it does go a ways, IMO anyway, in explaining how someone who should be no more than an afterthought, keeps winding up in the middle of everything. When I look at just the facts, Tommy is the one who can't be explained away. fact...Tommy put himself at the trailer, with Misty gone. fact...Tommy admitted to seeing a dead Haleigh. fact...Tommy admitted to going to Haleigh's disposal. fact...Tommy failed a LDT. fact...Tommy is the only named suspect. MOO

I totally believe Haleigh was murdered for one of two reasons, and just reading the Ayla Reynolds thread it stands out that both of these missing girls, the mother was making a move for custody, and when people say, Crystal was not, she really was, by calling CPS, and Ron knew she was getting ready to face the music for child support payments, and he knew it was going to open the book to his life, something he just does not understand why even though he has a missing child. Crystal had been calling cps on him and Misty and documenting her injuries, Ayla went missing with a broken arm, these two cases are very similar. Or Haleigh was killed to make Misty come back to Ronald. jmo

I think Tommy was probably the perp too, but in a way, that seems so stupid. If not for him admitting to being so high, I'm not sure I'd suspect him. Not that being high would excuse a murder, but it does go a ways, IMO anyway, in explaining how someone who should be no more than an afterthought, keeps winding up in the middle of everything. When I look at just the facts, Tommy is the one who can't be explained away. fact...Tommy put himself at the trailer, with Misty gone. fact...Tommy admitted to seeing a dead Haleigh. fact...Tommy admitted to going to Haleigh's disposal. fact...Tommy failed a LDT. fact...Tommy is the only named suspect. MOO

I think Misty and Tommy were involved, and I also feel like Tommy is the only one who even feels a little (and I mean very little) bad about Haleigh and what happened to her.

I think Misty and Tommy were involved, and I also feel like Tommy is the only one who even feels a little (and I mean very little) bad about Haleigh and what happened to her.
Where Tommy is concerned, I've never seen anything close to remorse or sadness. He was plenty sad for himself...even cried and wimpered some, but I never heard anything but suppressed anger and disgust for Haleigh..and an avoidance of the topic. I didn't hear much sadness from Misty either, but thankfully, she didn't seem to blame Haleigh.

there was a major drug bust in putman county yesterday involving some of the same type of drugs that the croslins and cummings were involved in.

I wonder if any of them were friends of the players in the Haleigh case, If so maybe just maybe one of them heard somthig of substance about the events that happened that night and perhaps LE can get some information from them to help with the case in return of a lighter sentence for those arrested last night..

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2012/01/31/news/news01.txt

perhaps far fetched but LE would be a little off if they didnt try that route

Thanks for that article! Glad to see Putnam County getting a little "cleaned" up. JMO

There is a youtube link where a caller (one of the few SMART callers... anyone else find most of the callers are a bit.. dumb?) mentions Ron dealing drugs with Misty, and why would Ron continue to associate with Misty despite her lies... Nancy pauses and she does admit the caller has a point.

Nancy just flat out fell for all of Ron's fake crying and fake tears...

It is so weird Nancy is usually good at calling out lying criminals, but Ron pulled one over on her. It is so weird, because I literally laugh everytime Ron cried because it was so fake.

Thanks Levi for this. I'm with you that Nancy usually is so smart at calling out liars and fakers. It is just so hard to believe that she couldn't see through Ron's BS... Wonder if she has realized now that she was had? Surely so.

I totally believe Haleigh was murdered for one of two reasons, and just reading the Ayla Reynolds thread it stands out that both of these missing girls, the mother was making a move for custody, and when people say, Crystal was not, she really was, by calling CPS, and Ron knew she was getting ready to face the music for child support payments, and he knew it was going to open the book to his life, something he just does not understand why even though he has a missing child. Crystal had been calling cps on him and Misty and documenting her injuries, Ayla went missing with a broken arm, these two cases are very similar. Or Haleigh was killed to make Misty come back to Ronald. jmo

I agree that these 2 cases are very similiar. What I don't understand is NG's reaction -- she's as close to calling Ayla's dad involved as she can without saying it but had every excuse for Ron she could. She criticized anything that Crystal did or didn't even though she was more than an hour away when "it" happened. Ayla's mom was also and NG accepts that without question -- I do too, but I also believe Crystal deserved the same.

I agree that these 2 cases are very similiar. What I don't understand is NG's reaction -- she's as close to calling Ayla's dad involved as she can without saying it but had every excuse for Ron she could. She criticized anything that Crystal did or didn't even though she was more than an hour away when "it" happened. Ayla's mom was also and NG accepts that without question -- I do too, but I also believe Crystal deserved the same.

I agree totally, titanfan. Aside from the mystery of what happened to Haleigh, there are 2 giant elephants in the room: 1- Nancy's attitude about Ron, and 2- LE's "seemingly" lack of commitment to finding out what really happened to Haleigh, and prosecuting the guilty murderer. It seems to me that it goes farther that Nancy just being fooled by Ron. I wonder if Ron admitted it and told exactly what happened, him being the person who killed Haleigh, if she would believe it. I just don't understand. :waitasec:

Some unanswered questions: (at least for me)

Was Orlando completely cleared and did he take a LD before he took off?

What about the story about the Mexicans that Tommy and RC supposedly had a fight with, stole drugs from, killed the night before?

The ever exhausting question: how did TN get to RC's house so quickly when it was proved by Whisperer, that she lived much farther away. Also, the sheriff jacket and the big pic?

Who was the third person on that 911 Call?

Why weren't RC/MC arrested when they placed a dead rat's head in Tommy's mail box? Isn't that a Federal offense, tampering with someone's mail box?

Where was Butterbean really staying prior to his sister going missing?

I put alot of the blame of this case not being solved right in the lap of John Merchant! :maddening:

What about the story about the Mexicans that Tommy and RC supposedly had a fight with, stole drugs from, killed the night before?

The ever exhausting question: how did TN get to RC's house so quickly when it was proved by Whisperer, that she lived much farther away. Also, the sheriff jacket and the big pic?

Why weren't RC/MC arrested when they placed a dead rat's head in Tommy's mail box? Isn't that a Federal offense, tampering with someone's mail box?

I put alot of the blame of this case not being solved right in the lap of John Merchant! :maddening:

I'd like to add when was the last time TN saw her granddaughter? AS made such a big deal of it even though her story changed, but I never heard TN say anything about she & HaLeigh really being together and I'd think the last time would have been very special.

Excellent questions, I hope we get the answers very soon.

Amen! I blame HLN and the hosts of these 'entertainment' shows for making this case a mess. All NG did was help the Cummings raise money to fund a good attorney for Ronald. Afterall, that was the objective for all the appearances Ron made. IMO

Crystal was the mother of Haleigh NO MATTER how NG felt about her. She deserved the same respect and benefit of doubt that Grace gave to the paternal side which obviously warranted more questions and suspicon than the parent who was not in possession of the babe at the time she was taken. It defies all logic as to why Nancy Grace behaved the way she did in the case of Haleigh. It makes no sense that she defended Ron when clearly his alibi and reputation was at least enough to make any sane person question his involvement. Even his OBVIOUS involvement with a teenager and his lack of judgement in choosing this teen as the caretaker for his kids didn't seem to ring any bells for her. Nancy went straight out of the box in his defense. I think it might have been in a desperate need to fill time on her show after the discovery of the body of Caylee. The story of Caylee and Tot Mom had been a bonanza for that show and it's ratings.

I would not be the first person watching this case to speculate that Haleigh was suppose to have been the 'next' case for the HLN network to exploit for viewership and cash. In hindsight, if I were guessing, I think Grace probably knows she bet on the wrong pony though she will never admit it.

As to the continuing updates and coverage of Haleigh on that channel, I expect very little. How can they? They put all their eggs in the Ron Cummings basket and they were wrong.

I can't help but feel that if HLN and it's hosts had been a little more open to the possiblity of Ron being involved there certainly might have been a better outcome in the discovery of what happened to Haleigh Cummings. JMO

I am sure it is the worst nightmare for any police dept to find themselves involved in a case that becomes such a big story in the news. Finding themselves in the middle of case that consumes a network for months must be the worst and most annoying. How can they interview and eliminate suspects when they are so busy being stars and raising money.

For the lucky victims families who are the benefactors of the soft glow of the limelight that HLN shines on their needy state and obvious distress it is like hitting the lottery. Sometimes, as I think in this case, the guilty party benefits from this exposure and finds a refuge from prosecution in these networks. I cannot name one case this kind of exposure has helped to resolve. I am open to those names if anyone have then

What questions did Ron ever really get asked and what answers did he ever really give to Nancy Grace or any reporter? "I was a werk". Otherwise, his attorney, momma or Nancy herself spoke for him.

I pray with the upcoming anniversary of the loss of Haleigh that someone will do an update on her case. HLN owes Haleigh that.

Sorry if I am off topic and Mods I apologize for going on and on. I know there is a 'complain' thread. Just seemed appropriate here as it was already here and as I HOPE TONS of new people will be checking in on Haleigh with the date coming up so soon.

I don't have alot of hope about the skull found but I sure hope it is news for some family. Maybe it is Haleigh's turn. God bless all those loyal to this child and finding justice for her.

I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
She knows that info from her source(s).
IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...

Good find Amster. I can see a murderer of a child driving 300 miles to dispose of the body. I wonder if the Neves, Sykes, Cummings clan will make that drive to find out if it is Haleigh????

Or the father or uncle of the murderer could have easily driven/ridden bike there and no one would be the wiser.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member