Arkansas teen texts prank to police detective

What do you think about this? MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-teen-texts-prank-police-detective-164458492.html

Arkansas teen texts prank to police detective
Associated PressAssociated Press – 27 mins ago

ROGERS, Ark. (AP) — A northwest Arkansas teenager thought it would be funny to text a random phone number saying she hid a body, but the joke backfired....

On the one hand this is funny as hades for the stupidity and bad luck she had. On the other hand it wasted PD time and money.

Wow, I thought I had bad luck... Of all the numbers to randomly dial, she gets a cop...

Probably shouldn't laugh, but it really is funny as hell :floorlaugh:

I think it's hilarious!! I wish there was video of when the police were at her house questioning her, I bet she was freaking out. I also bet she NEVER does anything like that again.

I don't know how she got the idea to randomly text that info. She says she found the prank posted on pinterest but the "prank" is to tell Siri on your iphone that you need to hide a body. Siri supposedly then gives you locations of mines, dumps, and funeral homes. The whole point of the thing is Siri's bizarre answer, no texting to strangers involved.

http://sirisays.org/siri-says-i-need-to-hide-a-body/

Another one is if you tell Siri that you pooped your pants, she'll give you locations of clothing stores. har....

I think it's hilarious!! I wish there was video of when the police were at her house questioning her, I bet she was freaking out. I also bet she NEVER does anything like that again.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LMAO no kiddin.

I remember seeing that "prank" suggestion online, just a few days ago. Got a laugh out of it... never crossed my mind that it could go horribly wrong. :(

I saw a prank listed online. It talked about a man that called LE and no one came fast enough because he called it in as they were breaking into his shed.

So he called back and said that he shot the thieves. And suddenly had LE swarming his property. (he didn't shoot them he just wanted LE to respond faster)

He was hailed as a genius online. I thought to myself: Wonder what they charges he had against him after calling that one in.

Imagine getting that text message & how it would freak you out. Now imagine a serious crime victim getting that message. Most of them suffer from PTSD and something like this could be a horrible trigger. The only thing funny about it is that she texted the wrong person. They should sue her for wasting taxpayers money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back