GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling really badly for Kelli's family. Heartsick.

Hard to imagine what is going through their minds knowing there were no searches today. While we're bemoaning the lack of news in the media, they've likely had an explanation by LE about the reasons searches have been halted. I suspect they've been kept informed on news that isn't encouraging.

Pausing to reflect on how this must feel for those who knew and loved Kelli well...

I just wish there was a way to rush the DNA results. This will definitely answer some questions one way or another.

Now why would they not search for her today?
Someone is talking maybe?

Maybe slowed down in the media and I think that's because LE has become quiet in this case.There has to be a reason,for his.I think LE has a POI (s) in their sight.

Even if LE has a POI in mind, why not continue searching for Kelli? Is it because someone's talking and maybe negotiating a deal in exchange for info? Just a thought...

Even if LE has a POI in mind, why not continue searching for Kelli? Is it because someone's talking and maybe negotiating a deal in exchange for info? Just a thought...

I was thinking the same,to me that would be only reason they are not out there today,

I wonder what else they found when they ran the names of the ppl in the bar that night?

The news of the bar owners arrest seems to have slowed things down. I'm not liking this.

Yikes! When were they arrested and why? Been on other cases and trying to catch up with this one.

Interesting because the other night Pat Brown on NG mentioned LE should be looking at people working the bar. (not specifically the owners) but bar tenders, bouncers, etc. and now I read this.

TIA

I sure hope you all are right...I really get nervous when all I hear are "crickets" from the media....hopefully something is going to happen.

They cannot possibly be simmering down the investigation yet I would not think, I sure hope not or they are issued in my opinion....

Yikes! When were they arrested and why? Been on other cases and trying to catch up with this one.

Interesting because the other night Pat Brown on NG mentioned LE should be looking at people working the bar. (not specifically the owners) but bar tenders, bouncers, etc. and now I read this.

TIA

DUI
and he ows 400 grand in child support to three diff women!

I sure hope you all are right...I really get nervous when all I hear are "crickets" from the media....hopefully something is going to happen.

They cannot possibly be simmering down the investigation yet I would not think, I sure hope not or they are issued in my opinion....

Oh i do not think they have cut back on this as of yet i just think they maybe got some usefull info ! JMO

Maybe they are regrouping!

I honestly don't think the bar owner has anything to do with this, I think its apples and oranges....IMHO.

Its an interesting tidbit, but that is all it is.... I will remained focused now on Kelli and trying to figure out where/what happened to her. The bar owner is not named a POI in this case, and although its odd, I really feel he is not involved in anyway, just happ of circumstance that this all fell down on him due to the investigation....IMHO

I honestly don't think the bar owner has anything to do with this, I think its apples and oranges....IMHO.

Its an interesting tidbit, but that is all it is.... I will remained focused now on Kelli and trying to figure out where/what happened to her. The bar owner is not named a POI in this case, and although its odd, I really feel he is not involved in anyway, just happ of circumstance that this all fell down on him due to the investigation....IMHO

Yes, it fell like a house of cards, but the only thing that bothers me at the moment, is that VOH told us, if I'm not mistaken, that the bar owner wasn't at the bar the night Kelli went missing.

The news of the bar owners arrest seems to have slowed things down. I'm not liking this.

It's possible that something happened to Kelli when she was still at the bar, ie alcohol poisoning or someone put something in her drink, and she keeled over. Because of the owner's 'secrets' they(???) could have gone into coverup mode thus creating Nick's story, Got home safely text, FB friending by DJ, unpaid bar tab, etc.

A possibility.

I would definitely be interested to know if Cantrell was at the bar tHat night, or in that area. I also wonder what area of Massachusetts he had been in and what brought him down here. I may very well be wrong, but I don't think Holbert had anything to do with it. He does make a good person to blame though, with his criminal record and being with her. He drops her off, and then who knows. Sadly there are many unsolved crimes in that area.

Having come here from a large metropolitan area there is definitely room for improvement regarding the media here however I actually think this is more that the police are playing this very close to the vest. They were more vocal at the start but have steadily gone very quiet and have released very little even from the start.

They're busy trying to solve the case - they're probably trying like crazy to fit pieces of the puzzle together and don't know how they all fit together yet. :twocents:

Yes, it fell like a house of cards, but the only thing that bothers me at the moment, is that VOH told us, if I'm not mistaken, that the bar owner wasn't at the bar the night Kelli went missing.

Then the owner is bound to have a solid alibi.

Posted on Froggy's website:

"Poindexter and Mandy and all the staff and friends of Froggy Bottoms are praying for a positive outcome and return of Pfc Kelli Marie Bordeaux.

Froggy Bottoms will continue to assist in efforts to help with any information that may be helpful in finding Kelli. If you have any information that may be helpful please contact the Fayetteville Police.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Kelli during this painfull ordeal."

http://www.missinglink-nc.com/Poindexters/froggybottoms.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member