LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the white truck in Lauren Spierer's case...poor quality surveillance photo with something in the bed. That truck turned out to be unrelated to whatever happened to Lauren.

Is it city hall too? I always just thought LUS, but I have no clue, I've never been inside. I have been to that Circle K literally 100's of times. Questions, the Old Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital that is a bit down on the left, is it completely abandoned or do they still have stuff going on there? I know they moved to the other side of town.

That first picture of her on her bike, that is just haunting - it makes you want to just go back and stop time.

The truck is going the opposite direction. Maybe they wonder if they picked her up already...:mad:

I wish KATC would clarify, and give TIMES of the 2 photos...so that we could make sense of it (silly me). :angel:

Anywhere past Dean Street off St. Landry and Coliseum Road would have been the perfect location to abduct her unfortunately.

Is it city hall too? I always just thought LUS, but I have no clue, I've never been inside. I have been to that Circle K literally 100's of times. Questions, the Old Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital that is a bit down on the left, is it completely abandoned or do they still have stuff going on there? I know they moved to the other side of town.

I think it's completely vacant. There was some talk/buzz about it being used as parking for ULL.

She was seen there on camera at 1:48....was the truck spotted immediately after? If there was a few minute gap, he could have gotten her then, and turned around to get back on University---it would be just a few minute drive to I-10. :(

That first picture of her on her bike, that is just haunting - it makes you want to just go back and stop time.

I know. It reminds me of the surveillance video in Tori Stafford's case. The last time she was seen alive. :tears:

The truck is going the opposite direction. Maybe they wonder if they picked her up already...:mad:

It does look like the tailgate may be down, although it's tough to tell. Would be nice to know what kind of truck it is and how long the bed is.

She was seen there on camera at 1:48....was the truck spotted immediately after? If there was a few minute gap, he could have gotten her then, and turned around to get back on University---it would be just a few minute drive to I-10. :(

"Investigators are seeking information regarding a white newer model four door pickup truck, which was captured on video after Mickey Shunick traveled on both streets,"

http://www1.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Friday, May 18, 2012
10:13 PM ~ MC arrives at Artmosphere

Video from within Artmosphere captures MS and shows what she was wearing and what purse (backpack) she had with her.
There is additional video taken by somebody affiliated with the band that was taken outside on the back patio that captured images of
Mickey as well. It's unknown if the content of that video sheds any light on the case.
Mickey is at Artmosphere for a total of 2 hours and 31 minutes.

Saturday, May 19
12:44 AM ~ MS and BW leave Artmosphere together

Add to timeline

Forty minutes after leaving Artmosphere, BW is captured on video at Taco Bell
1:24 AM ~ Taco Bell drivethru - based on video surveillance of BW inside his car and activity on MS's ATM card (no image showing MS)

seven minutes later Mickey receives her last incoming call to her cell phone. A friend of MS's tells LE they spoke to her at this time.
1:31AM ~ last known activity on MS's cell phone via an incoming call

2:00AM ~ Mickey leaves Ryan Street on her bike for the 15-30 minute(source NG show) ride home.

MS left Ryan street earlier than 2am, as she is on camera on her bike at 1:47.

OMG! A white pick-up truck! Shades of Derrick Todd Lee, Baton Rouge Serial Killer! He's locked up, not another one!

Pick up looks like it has no tailgate or it is down.

Also-no black liner in the truck bed from what I can tell.

"Investigators are seeking information regarding a white newer model four door pickup truck, which was captured on video after Mickey Shunick traveled on both streets,"

I wish they had given a more specific time so you could get a general idea of how much time had passed between MS and the white truck---you know, long enough for him to have just turned around in a parking lot or long enough for something worse to have happened.

Pick up looks like it has no tailgate or it is down.

Also-no black liner in the truck bed from what I can tell.

Yeah my eyes first went to the tailgate being down!! Bike in the back tailgate DOWN!!!!

If you look at the pic of her riding past the gas station there is only one dark vehicle in the station, if you look at the white truck there are two. But the dark one appears to be the same as when M rode by. I hope we are not seeing the truck after the fact, like she was in it already when this video was taken. Wish we could see in the back of that truck bed, to see if a bike was back there....IMHO

That white pickup truck is traveling in the opposite direction from Mickey.

It does look like the tailgate may be down, although it's tough to tell. Would be nice to know what kind of truck it is and how long the bed is.

BBM.
I THINK it's a Chevy, IIRC the door handles on Fords are vertical, on Chevies they're horizontal.

That white pickup truck is traveling in the opposite direction from Mickey.

Yes but what I am saying is if the white truck was spotted going in the same direction as her, then say ten minutes after M passes then going in opposite direction, he may have abducted her and she may be in the truck in the photo we are looking at. Her bike very well could be in the back...IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member