NY - Joey Buttafuoco & Amy Fisher

I'm sure she means she changed her SS# to match her name change - not that she got another number. When you leagally change your name, you can update your SS# as well - just like you would when you marry and change your name.

I had to watch it too. I am even more disheartened at the defense lawyer tactics employed in her case! I totally believed Joey had encouraged her to shoot his wife and pimped her out.

Stupid me!

Linda7NJ said:
I had to watch it too. I am even more disheartened at the defense lawyer tactics employed in her case! I totally believed Joey had encouraged her to shoot his wife and pimped her out.

Stupid me!
Now I cant wait to watch it Monday when she is face to face with joey!

This chick seems to be a narcissist. How is she profiting from her BOOK??? Good lord.

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYY AMY FAR FAR AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY YOUR FREE.

This happened in my hometown. Joey was and is a womanizing creep who took advantage of a 16 year old girl. Although, I am not in any way condoning what Amy Fisher did, I still believe that she paid for her crime while he walked away with a slap on the wrist. He was in his mid 30's with 2 children of his own and should have known better. In my opinion, he is a major creep. I will not state any opinions about MaryJo because she was the victim in this crime. Let's just say that she knew and still knows that Joey is a sick puppy.
Amy had alot of emotional problems and was taken advantage of by her attorney and lacked support from her parents because they were clueless. She did her time enduring rape by prison guards and luckily came out remorseful for what she had done.
I agree with all who said she needs to now move on with her life, especially for the benefit of her 2 children.

csds703 said:
This happened in my hometown. Joey was and is a womanizing creep who took advantage of a 16 year old girl. Although, I am not in any way condoning what Amy Fisher did, I still believe that she paid for her crime while he walked away with a slap on the wrist. He was in his mid 30's with 2 children of his own and should have known better. In my opinion, he is a major creep. I will not state any opinions about MaryJo because she was the victim in this crime. Let's just say that she knew and still knows that Joey is a sick puppy.
Amy had alot of emotional problems and was taken advantage of by her attorney and lacked support from her parents because they were clueless. She did her time enduring rape by prison guards and luckily came out remorseful for what she had done.
I agree with all who said she needs to now move on with her life, especially for the benefit of her 2 children.
I agree that she was taken advantage of, but she still pulled the trigger and should be kissing Mary Jo's feet for her pleading on behalf for her to get out of jail early.

michelle said:
I agree that she was taken advantage of, but she still pulled the trigger and should be kissing Mary Jo's feet for her pleading on behalf for her to get out of jail early.
Like I said earlier, I am NOT condoning what Amy did.
It just really makes me angry that a grown man had sex with a child and he walked away like nothing happened. To me, this is no different than the teachers being arrested for having sex with their students. As an adult, he committed a crime against a child. His subsequent record has spoken for itself.
He is pond scum.

csds703 said:
Like I said earlier, I am NOT condoning what Amy did.
It just really makes me angry that a grown man had sex with a child and he walked away like nothing happened. To me, this is no different than the teachers being arrested for having sex with their students. As an adult, he committed a crime against a child. His subsequent record has spoken for itself.
He is pond scum.
I completely agree. He is a digusting pig who absolutely knew better. The way Mary Jo defended him made me want to vomit. Her husband was a grown man who took advantage of an impressionable and dysfunctional young girl. HE is the one who brought Amy into their lives.

As for Amy, I wish she would just stay far away from the limelight and let this horrible story fade away. I feel badly for Mary Jo that Amy keeps receiving so much attention as it must make her constantly relive that nightmare.

Masterj said:
I completely agree. He is a digusting pig who absolutely knew better. The way Mary Jo defended him made me want to vomit. Her husband was a grown man who took advantage of an impressionable and dysfunctional young girl. HE is the one who brought Amy into their lives.

As for Amy, I wish she would just stay far away from the limelight and let this horrible story fade away. I feel badly for Mary Jo that Amy keeps receiving so much attention as it must make her constantly relive that nightmare.

I think many people are interested in knowing what happened to Amy Fisher.
This is completely separate from Mary Jo Buttafucco's lifestyle and current situation. I would think that if Mary wants to be on TV, she will also have interviews granted and so forth.

IMO, Amy's story is now an inspiration for young teens who may have also be addicted to drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle.
Her life story has gone from being absolutely dismal at the age of 16 years old with the worst life choices that she could possibly make to being good and happy, with 2 beautiful children and a loving husband.

Amy Fisher's name was poison, with good reason. The facts are:
She tried to murder an innocent woman. She was addicted to drugs. She was only 16 years old!!
She was having an affair with the woman's husband who was 20 years older. There may have been prostitution involved as well.

She was in prison for what? 6 years. She was SO ashamed of her actions that she changed her appearance, her name and didn't even want to be herself after she got out of prison. Now, she's speaking out as Amy Fisher, with her husband and her children's faces being shown. She has learned that what she WAS is not who she IS, and I applaud her for her personal and emotional growth.

I feel very sorry for Mary Jo and hope that her life is happy and free of Joey pondscum forever. But this does not negate the positive changes in Amy's life.
If the negatives could be tabloid fodder for months, even years, then why is she not entitled to tell about getting straight and making a good life for herself now?
I think her entire story is a very important message to teens and women everywhere who may be headed down the same slippery slope!!
There's also a message for men like cheating Joey Buttafucco in there too. He's a big fat old LOSER.

Thinkoflaura said:
She tried to murder an innocent woman. She was addicted to drugs. She was only 16 years old!!
She was having an affair with the woman's husband who was 20 years older. There may have been prostitution involved as well.
Exactly right. She was only 16 years old. The 30 year old man who ruined her teendom got a slap on the wrist. Was what she did wrong? Of COURSE. She realizes that and has done her time for it. That sleazy a$$ that took advantage of her is the one who should be ashamed.

The whole situation is a tragedy, which I blame mainly on Joey. I think that he did want Mary Jo dead. Isn't she paralyzed on one side of her face now and has all sorts of health problems because of the shooting?

Didn't Joey get arrested not too long ago for insurance fraud or something? This guy is a crook, and general menace to society.

I saw Amy on television long ago and she appeared to have grown and changed. She certainly was a very troubled young woman. She is just lucky that Mary Jo didn't die because she would have spent the rest of her life in prison.

My wish is that Mary Jo, who finally divorced the , has moved on with her life and is happy.

Thinkoflaura said:
I think many people are interested in knowing what happened to Amy Fisher.
This is completely separate from Mary Jo Buttafucco's lifestyle and current situation. I would think that if Mary wants to be on TV, she will also have interviews granted and so forth.

IMO, Amy's story is now an inspiration for young teens who may have also be addicted to drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle.
Her life story has gone from being absolutely dismal at the age of 16 years old with the worst life choices that she could possibly make to being good and happy, with 2 beautiful children and a loving husband.

She was in prison for what? 6 years. She was SO ashamed of her actions that she changed her appearance, her name and didn't even want to be herself after she got out of prison. Now, she's speaking out as Amy Fisher, with her husband and her children's faces being shown. She has learned that what she WAS is not who she IS, and I applaud her for her personal and emotional growth.

I feel very sorry for Mary Jo and hope that her life is happy and free of Joey pondscum forever. But this does not negate the positive changes in Amy's life.
If the negatives could be tabloid fodder for months, even years, then why is she not entitled to tell about getting straight and making a good life for herself now?
I think her entire story is a very important message to teens and women everywhere who may be headed down the same slippery slope!!
There's also a message for men like cheating Joey Buttafucco in there too. He's a big fat old LOSER.
My sentiments exactly!

This guy is scum. I'm not sure what Amy's motivation is, perhaps only to get him to admit his part in it. I can imagine her frustration - she's taken responsibility and ownership for her part and he's just blaming her for everything. Maybe her best bet at this point is just to walk away.

Hbgchick said:
This guy is scum. I'm not sure what Amy's motivation is, perhaps only to get him to admit his part in it. I can imagine her frustration - she's taken responsibility and ownership for her part and he's just blaming her for everything. Maybe her best bet at this point is just to walk away.
I like when she made a crack about him having a fat a$$ :D ..He will never confess to anything, he is in MAJOR denial....

I am going back to my original opinion that Amy Fisher needs to go away and stop seeking the limelight. I saw the interview with her, Mary Jo and Joey and it is obvious to me that she still hasn't FULLY accepted all of her responsibility for the incident. She had so much anger in her and only seemed to care about sticking it to Joey without any regard for Mary Jo, who IMO behaved like a class act in that interview. For once, I understood where Mary Jo was coming from when she said she couldn't harbor such anger for Joey because he is her children's father.

Additionally, the NY papers have reported police being called to Amy Fisher's home for domestic disturbances. In both cases, her new husband called the cops as she was out of control. I think Amy is a sad young woman, who needs to concentrate on therapy and moving on with her life.

Masterj said:
Additionally, the NY papers have reported police being called to Amy Fisher's home for domestic disturbances. In both cases, her new husband called the cops as she was out of control. I think Amy is a sad young woman, who needs to concentrate on therapy and moving on with her life.
Wow, I didnt know that......

I think Joey was encouraging her to kill Mary Jo. He is still lying about his involvement. I believe he and Mary Jo are now divorced. He sounded like a five year old in that video clip. Never acknowledging his actions in the whole situation. He is scum.

deandaniellws said:
I think Joey was encouraging her to kill Mary Jo. He is still lying about his involvement. I believe he and Mary Jo are now divorced. He sounded like a five year old in that video clip. Never acknowledging his actions in the whole situation. He is scum.
I agree, and yes they are divorced. I think it took her a bit to see the light..

michelle said:
I agree, and yes they are divorced. I think it took her a bit to see the light..
I would have been embarrassed to be married to Joey. Everyone knew he was cheating on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back