Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

Hi honey. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Sending prayers of comfort your way.

Thank you all..... I have not been "good"..... I can't believe Ethan has been gone for 3 months.......
And you shoudn't. Yell and scream from the bottom of your heart as this is the worst thing a parent could experience. There is no pain like a parent losing their child, ever.

I SO wish that there was something we could do to ease your pain. We're all thinking about you.

I had to hop in and embrace you Di.

Holding you in my heart and prayers.

Wrinkles

Thank you all..... I have not been "good"..... I can't believe Ethan has been gone for 3 months.......
You will not believe your baby is gone...be it 3 months, 3 years or 30 years. He will always be in your thoughts and heart. If doing good never happens then I pray things will get better each day for you Di.

I wouldn't expect you to be 'good'.... hoped so, but I think you have every right to not be 'good'... I very much wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. I'm thinking about you all a lot. (By the way, that was me on Pogo a while ago). Prayers for you....

Big squishies for Di.

Thinking of you

Sami
*advertiser censored*

Di,

Just know we're here thinking of you. I'm glad you gave us an update, as we do think of you. Wish I had words to help, but I don't. Hugs, dear Di...

Di, I'm sending you love too. You will never get over losing Ethan but you will get through it with some days better than others. Hang in there. We are all praying for strength for you during this horrible time in your life.

:blowkiss: I somehow just read this thread today. I cry as I sit here. That was one incredibly handsome little boy. I'm sure he's got many followers upstairs. :)

No words will take the pain away but know that there are people out there thinking of you, praying for you, wishing you peace. I don't even know you and your tragedy has affected my life.

I wish I could give you a hug, make it all go away, make Ethan come back. Children are a gift from God. God blessed you with him. He must have been one very special little boy for God to have wanted him back so soon.

:blowkiss:

Di,
Still thinking of you and your family. God bless you as start another week....

My brother-in-law and sister-in law lost a child and so I have had a glimpse into the void that is left behind. I pray that you feel God's arms around you and they carry you until you meet your beautiful Ethan again.

You are loved...

Julie

Thank you everyone......

well, I have had a thought bouncing around in my head for the past few weeks.... now it has become a DREAM that I want to come true.....

I want to start the Ethan Hansen Foundation...
the mission.... To offer support, compassion and understanding to families and friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.

I have looked all over the web and have found NOTHING for parents, family or friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.... there are TONS of groups for children that are ill.... but none for people in my shoes.... I know there are ALOT of people out there in my shoes.....

I am not really sure where to start...... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.... but I WANT it to happen..... if anyone has any thoughts please email me seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Our family is doing ok....... I am working so it helps with keeping busy.... some days are better then others.....

Take care everyone!
Di

{{{{{{Seahorse}}}}}}}

I think that's a wonderful legacy for Ethan. I'm sorry I have no idea how to help you but I wish you the very best with your endeavour. Take care x

Thank you everyone......

well, I have had a thought bouncing around in my head for the past few weeks.... now it has become a DREAM that I want to come true.....

I want to start the Ethan Hansen Foundation...
the mission.... To offer support, compassion and understanding to families and friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.

I have looked all over the web and have found NOTHING for parents, family or friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.... there are TONS of groups for children that are ill.... but none for people in my shoes.... I know there are ALOT of people out there in my shoes.....

I am not really sure where to start...... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.... but I WANT it to happen..... if anyone has any thoughts please email me seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Our family is doing ok....... I am working so it helps with keeping busy.... some days are better then others.....

Take care everyone!
Di

DI!! I think that is a wonderful idea!!
Possibly you can start by asking others who have started foundations for other reasons?
Although your idea is unique the basic structure should still be similair:)

Di,

I think that's a wonderful idea. May God Bless You and Your Family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back