Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls left Taylors house at 5pm and they were located at 5:30. This happened very fast.

Did anyone else notice that both girls were the only girl in their class at school?

Yeah, the live news conference really didn't tell us anything we don't already know. They are going to run this case on America's Most Wanted on Saturday. It almost sounds like the media was running with the story that there is a potential suspect or POI but from what the sherriff was saying, they don't have any leads. Did any of you get that as well?

Thanks for giving media a piece of your (our!) mind, SS. I can't believe this case doesn't have a suspect right now. Surely someone is acting very strange in that small town.

I will pray this case doesn't turn cold like so many others here. :(

Thanks for giving media a piece of your (our!) mind, SS. I can't believe this case doesn't have a suspect right now. Surely someone is acting very strange in that small town.

Amen and how.

What a tragedy.

It ticks me off that OSBI or someone is backpedaling from what the Sheriff's Deputy said yesterday about having a suspect. Either they do or they don't...someone is mistaken in LE and here I was talking so good about them n all. (shaking my head)

Lets all pray that doesn't happen TM. What a horrible thing to happen, what kind of a monster could murder two little girls this way? I have a feeling in their walk they may have seen something illegal going on.:mad:

8450380_BG2.jpg
8450380_BG1.jpg

May these angels rest in peace. :eek::eek:

The pic on the left is Skylar.
The pic on the rightis Taylor.

Let's hope Greta can get a better read on this. Really tired of LE stonewalling!

From SS's link:

"We're not sure whether it was somebody passing by," Ross said. "It's an active area for people to throw from the bridge, shoot from the bridge."
Ross said the road, while remote, the road gets a fair amount of local traffic. The investigation so far has been focused on people who may live in the area or be familiar with the country roads.
"It's not likely someone pulled of the interstate or the highway and just stopped there," Ross said. "It's possible they went to meet somebody, or interrupted something or maybe it was a personal attack."

What are people throwing from the bridge?

In the sticks in Oklahoma, most likely rocks. LOL Things get pretty boring in small town America.

It is also customary to drive the backroads with a case of beer and smoke especially on a Sunday afternoon for a lot of those homegrown late teens to twentysomethings that never grew up which is why I think they mentioned the locals.

It also makes me wonder if it wasn't a drug drop between Dallas, TX and Tulsa, OK. Highway 75 is the backway to Dallas. Most people use I-35, but if you don't want to go on the main roads...you can take that route. LE in the area is sparse and it would be a prime area for something like that to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member