Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in Geraldo since last night show. He is a friend to Baez and set Padilla up to be put down and made to feel guilty and it was all just to try to get that bond reinstated. Bad thing is, it sounded like it might have worked. Let this be the day Caylee is found and put this circus to rest. I am so tired of all the lies from everyone.

I live in Florida, perhaps 2 hours away but on the west coast from the Anthony's house. I would be there in a "heartbeat" if there was a place to look. Exactly where do you look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere and until LE can pinpoint a possible location based on "everyone's" cell phone records, it is going to be very difficult to find Caylee even if everyone in the state of Florida was out searching.

There was mention at some point "Caylee was in Bradenton". I live in Bradenton and thought "OK, so I walk out my front door and do I go east, west, north or south? All I could do is be more aware of little girls Caylee's description to see if it is her.

I agree, Patty. All of us are here because we care about Caylee and want her to be found. It is actually very offensive to scold those who live in Florida but are unable (financially, physically or emotionally) to assist in the actual search. After all, why can't those who live in Florida have reasons for not searching that are just as valid as everyone else's reasons for not searching (budget restrictions, hurricane preparations, etc)?

I just posted something similar in the JB conference thread. To me that is what it says, there is no live child to bring home or he would be obligated to prevent harm from coming to another when he has knowledge to prevent it.

That is making a big assumption she has told him anything. I don't think she has, and I seriously doubt she will.
Lanie

Last night on Geraldo, Leonard said bond revoked by surety company in Texas. Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc is the surety depositor according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts records and they are located in Tampa, Fl. Tony Padilla Bail Bonds, who's local connection is Al Estes, is located in Auburn, CA.

Ok I am totally confused. Is a surety depositor, Estes, different than the surety company? If so.
Is the surety company in Texas? What is the surety company's name? What is Clearwater Bonding Company's involvement - have seen them mentioned on news reports?

I belive the surety company in Texas is.. Financial Casualty & Surety, Inc. It is my understanding Estes got involved b/c TP didn't have a license to bond in Florida. He was the middle man I take it.

:waitasec:
On another board they are discussing the fact about LE and CSI being out on SR417..
Anyone else know about this?

This came from the dream guy and the psychic Gale. She was going to search an area by the airport and they were there for a significant amount of time collecting evidence. They told her that it was a case of a stolen Jet Ski and when they left she went down and saw that the jet ski had not been touched since it had spider webs from the jet ski up to the tree. She was going to go out there with her cadaver dogs today and search the area. This was all in a phone conversation that was posted on his site. He is not respected here so this may not be anything to discuss.

This came from the dream guy and the psychic Gale. She was going to search an area by the airport and they were there for a significant amount of time collecting evidence. They told her that it was a case of a stolen Jet Ski and when they left she went down and saw that the jet ski had not been touched since it had spider webs from the jet ski up to the tree. She was going to go out there with her cadaver dogs today and search the area. This was all in a phone conversation that was posted on his site. He is not respected here so this may not be anything to discuss.

And until we hear something solid it's probably best if that be left alone. Not that it isn't interesting, but it's not fact at least not yet.

He was on the link below the same time LP was on GR, talking about staying on the bond if they could. Do you know if they have transcrips? I was listening to GR and should have been listening to Tony. Sounded like he wants to get her back out.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

Your asking if "myfoxorlando" has transcripts? I have no clue, but you might want to contact them and see if they will provide you with the transcript or even a video for ALL of us! :)

Disappointed in Geraldo since last night show. He is a friend to Baez and set Padilla up to be put down and made to feel guilty and it was all just to try to get that bond reinstated. Bad thing is, it sounded like it might have worked. Let this be the day Caylee is found and put this circus to rest. I am so tired of all the lies from everyone.

DId you see how Geraldo asked his LADIES if they thought KC could be charged with murder now... they both said YES... SLAM DUNK... and he kind of laughed it off? He asked them a second time.. they said YES and again.. he just shrugged and smiled:furious:

DId you see how Geraldo asked his LADIES if they thought KC could be charged with murder now... they both said YES... SLAM DUNK... and he kind of laughed it off? He asked them a second time.. they said YES and again.. he just shrugged and smiled:furious:

I didn't see Geraldo, thanks for the post. It makes me somewhat disappointed that people in the media, both sides, seem to me to be deflated when their theories aren't validated. I'm into the truth, wherever that may lead.

Why would LE and CSI be there over a phone call from a physic?
I hope there is more to the story....those posters at the other site have little if any respect for the type themselves..
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt..

I didn't see Geraldo, thanks for the post. It makes me somewhat disappointed that people in the media, both sides, seem to me to be deflated when their theories aren't validated. I'm into the truth, wherever that may lead.

I posted Geraldo's show in the Media Forum .. :)

Your asking if "myfoxorlando" has transcripts? I have no clue, but you might want to contact them and see if they will provide you with the transcript or even a video for ALL of us! :)

Thank you! I am a reader, as you can see from my join date and number of posts.

I have no problem with anyone being out on bond. I would rather see her locked up mainly because I don't think LE can moniter the lawyers phones and internet activities. I feel like there is a huge amount of her time that LE can't have access to.

I hope there is more to the story....those posters at the other site have little if any respect for the type themselves..

As we are not supposed to fuel this flame, this will be my last post on this:

The body hunters were going to search an area. When they got there, the police were already there collecting evidence.

I don't think that is how it went down..go to the site and take a look. I don't want to discuss it here.

I have questioned Geraldo's motivations,and reporting since Iraq when he drew the map in the sand. Almost as if he was trying to give information to the enemy. JMO

Good morning all. I had posted this a few threads ago but they have since been closed and I couldnt find any responses on it so reposting in hopes that someone has some perspective...

I have a question and sorry if this has been brought up before, but, here goes....

Regarding the 'flurry' of phone calls made by Casey on June 16th(I think thats the date?)- this strikes me as odd, I dont know why but I get a weird feeling from it. Like, I keep getting this thought in my head, what is the chances of calling all those people (Cindy, George, Tony, a few other people) repeatedly and at different locations (home, work, voicemail, etc) and not reaching any of those people atleast once. Is it possible at all that she did reach one or more of them, if only talking to them for a brief minute? Has there been any questioning to the people called on if they accepted those calls, or what messages may have been left, or if they returned the calls? Sorry if this sounds confusing, but I guess what Im trying to say is, lets say you are George or Cindy, you are getting multiple calls to your voicemail, cellphone or whatever, wouldnt there be a message left or atleast a notification of missed calls, and wouldnt you then return that call to your daughter to find out what the problem was? Has there been any investigation into that, from either of thier cell phone, work phone, home phone records to see if they picked up any calls, if there were messages left or erased, or if they made a call back to her? It just seems wierd to frantically try to reach all of these people over a period of time and not one person is available or returns the missed(if they were missed) calls? Could someone please answer or enlighten me on that? Its been bothering me for awhile. It also sort of haunts me that if no one did pick up or return her calls, what if they had, would Caylee be here today? And that really breaks me heart.

I think the flurry of calls to George and Cindy were not answered because:
1. the big fight heard by neighbors on the evening of June 15
2. and George and Cindy were both at work.
3. G and C were both mad at Casey because of the June 15 fight, and probably thought, not going to jump when Casey calls. '

I think LE would have checked G and C's phone records also.

And yes, 'what if' they had talked to Casey that afternoon.... would Caylee be alive or at least Casey would be charged with a much lesser offense?
if, perhaps, Caylee did drown in the pool because of Casey's inattention.

Prayers for Caylee's soul.

dreamweaver

I don't think that is how it went down..go to the site and take a look. I don't want to discuss it here.

Maybe they all were near the airport where the 'pings' were noted.

Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

Jumping the gun a bit?

I'm sure Caylee's soul is just fine. If you really want to save someone, pray for Casey's soul. I would assume she would need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73