Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey dresses like an 18 year old to me,not a 22 year old. She needs to drop the backpack and go buy a new purse. And the multiple bracelets that her and Lee wear are childish to me as well. I think she will get a make over,George and Cindy are fine.

This is more to her appearance than it is her attire.
It's funny that Baez said KC said she wants to walk with her head high. All the pics I've seen of KC since her release show her ducking.
I think it sends a message.

Ok, people. We now have the handwriting analysis. Can we also have a thread about Casey's body language? I believe it is pertinent.

Here's my contribution: her rigid posture and expressionless face in the cars while being driven away.

During the bond hearing Casey can be observed taking deep breaths (or long sighs) in between dabbing her eyes with a tissue. Not sure what to make of it other than deep, slow breaths can help to calm a racing heart ... anxiety ... etc.

At the bond hearing, Casey came apart and dissolved in tears judging from the front still on her video at GVS. What provoked this collapse?

At the bond hearing, Casey came apart and dissolved in tears judging from the front still on her video at GVS. What provoked this collapse?

I think it was when her parents went up there to testify. As soon as Yuri got up there that's when she completely stopped crying and started the deep breaths and crunching of her nose which shows that she is perhaps disgusted/angry with him.

I also noticed that she always has to tie a damn knot in the "Find Caylee" t-shirt that she wears. It's like she has to show off her goods--gosh forbid if she wears a big shirt! She is far too consumed with her appearance with the makeup etc. Come on!

No offense but I do believe it is others consumed with her looks.

She looks like millions of other 22 yr olds .Young ,pretty and stylish ,nothing more.

JB has stated that he has given strict instructions to Casey on her behaqvior and display of emotions while she is in public. FWIW....

But then there IS that hideous fake smile everytime a camera was around. And I noticed at least one picture where Caylee was making a fake smile for the camera, too.

After the whole revelation of 2 new LEO's having relations with KC, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "Body Language"

It seems to be the only "Language" KC is fluent in.

No offense but I do believe it is others consumed with her looks.

She looks like millions of other 22 yr olds .Young ,pretty and stylish ,nothing more.

The other millions aren't a POI in a possible toddler murder though. It takes awhile to apply makeup, turn up sleeves on a tshirt, cinch the waist just right, get the hair puffed into a pony tail, and pick out sunglasses. Why bother just go to jail instead of real jobs, real classes, and lives that other young people are leading.

Seeing her mother in court and some of the "I love you" mouthing that was going on, I think. As to the other question that was asked about her facial expression about being arrested: set jaw, eyes looking forward, but at nothing. Angry and defiant at being arrested and at the crowd of protesters cheering, IMO. She has the same exact look in every one of her mug shots -- it's all a huge waste to her, very inconvenient.

I will say this, though -- I'd really and truly, now that I've heard the audio, like to see her facial expressions during those interviews with police early on.

crocodile tears
An insincere display of grief, as in When the play's star broke her leg, her understudy wept crocodile tears. This term comes from the mistaken notion that crocodiles weep while eating their prey, one held in ancient Roman times. The actual term was picked up by Shakespeare and many other writers after him, and remains current. [Late 1500s]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'know, the way she has to tie her "Find Caylee" t-shirt up to make it more "flattering" has bothered me too! Along with her taking time to worry about her jewelry and sunglasses selection each day, too. GRRRRRRRRR.

P.S. Hi everyone; this is my first post. Glad to be a part of such a great group of minds!

:Welcome-12-june: Janemundane!:seeya:

I'm a newbie too. Glad to see you posting here and I hope you'll feel as connected to this great bunch of folks as I do. Be sure to read the threads about TOS and posting instructions and you'll never have to worry about mods redirecting your posts, etc. I found those threads very, very helpful.

Glad you're here and again, WELCOME to WebSleuths!

:woohoo:

Hi I am new here decided to join after looking around for a few weeks.

I am thinking the reason for her break down was that when the judge set the high bail she could not take that. She was thinking she was getting $25,000 not $500,000 so it shocked the life out of her that she was staying in jail. That is the only thing I can think of because that is from her bond hearing.

After the whole revelation of 2 new LEO's having relations with KC, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "Body Language"

It seems to be the only "Language" KC is fluent in.

:confused: well, somehow i missed that. is there a thread on this?

also: body language -- it appears to me that in photos, she smiled with her mouth a lot, but never with her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77