Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few observations regarding the reaction of Crystal S. to tonight's events:

1. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the class valedictorian.
2. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication after her earlier collapse.
3. I'm pretty sure I would be in denial until the very last moment that a definite confirmation was made if I were in her situation.

I feel sorry for her, I do. I, too, think something's up with her. She has shown no emotion in any interview I have seen of her, except when she was fired up talking about Ron's behavior during her pregnancy with Haleigh.

Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp..nothing else..
They have search dogs to hit scent..
Rescue dogs hit on blood.
Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp! Huge difference in these dogs. They are specifically trained!

i agree. they won't hit on human blood or any other sort of decomp.
only human decomp.

if they hit on the dumpster it's because there is either a human decomposing inside the dumpster, a human WAS decomposing inside the dumpster, or there are articles like clothing or blankets... maybe even something as small as a leaf saturated in human decomp fluid inside the dumpster.

Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp..nothing else..
They have search dogs to hit scent..
Rescue dogs hit on blood.
Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp! Huge difference in these dogs. They are specifically trained!

i agree with this, but i don't think the dogs are 100% foolproof, though. or like some have said.......maybe some kind of decomp but not a body.

The grandmother sure doesn't seem very upset. But she says she is praying for the strength that she needs. Seems to have alot of faith in God.

First thing you gotta pray for is strength. Then wisdom, patience, courage, and acceptance of Thy Will.

G-ma Griffis sounds like she is the rock of that family, won't let her worst fears overtake her mind or her words until they have some basis.
Perfectly normal woman, imo. Then again, I'm a local.

And just gimme a break about how anybody in these families is reacting. I defy any one of you to predict how you and your family would react in their situation.

Sorry, but my heart breaks for every mother, every father, every son, and every daughter connected to this case.

This is so sad to see this thread. A dumpster, how awful! Are they still searching the dumpster?

They are waiting for ME and other dumpster.

The Family WILL be informed BEFORE anyone else.... even if it is shown on this live feed that they do infact find something

2. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication after her earlier collapse.
3. I'm pretty sure I would be in denial until the very last moment that a definite confirmation was made if I were in her situation.

I never post, just a weak lurker, but had to log in to give you props. It is always great to see someone has already posted exactly what you were thinking, exactly how you would have posted it. :toast:

Anybody have theories on what is really going on right now?

What if...

This is for reactions.
Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

Somthing that just popped into my head.

First thing you gotta pray for is strength. Then wisdom, patience, courage, and acceptance of Thy Will.

G-ma Griffis sounds like she is the rock of that family, won't let her worst fears overtake her mind or her words until they have some basis.
Perfectly normal woman, imo. Then again, I'm a local.

And just gimme a break about how anybody in these families is reacting. I defy any one of you to predict how you and your family would react in their situation.

Sorry, but my heart breaks for every mother, every father, every son, and every daughter connected to this case.

Thank You......there is a time and a place. While we are sitting here waiting to see if they had found this child's body....was not, IMO either.

You guys have such good hearts!! Thanks for posting updates.

What if...

This is for reactions.
Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

hmmm, interesting. everyone should be worried.......except someone that knows she isn't in the dumpster.........

What if...

This is for reactions.

That's brilliant. So plausible. Going even further with that theory...what if they are really searching elsewhere away from the eyes of the media and have this as a ruse?

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine