Drew Arrest Watch

Thank God! I have been waiting for this day. Kathleen's family must be so relieved.

I know Kathleen's family, Cassandra, and Sharon are relieved tonight. I hope it won't be long before they are allowed to see the children.

It is too late for any information to come from the children, imo. Drew has had more than enough time to reshape events in their minds. The older children won't go against Drew either.

It is nice to see him being led away in cuffs, but I want to see them stop him and then slap those cuffs on him.

Police took Drew Peterson into custody around 5:30 p.m. today in connection with the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow is holding an 8:30 p.m. news conference with state police to announce details of the murder indictment. (Come back to this page to watch the news conference live.)

The arrest was bad timing for Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, who was about to board a plane to New York when he found out. Brodsky told the Tribune, "You know more than I do ... I guess they'll have a bond hearing Monday."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Drew-Peterson-in-Custody-of-State-Police-Kathleen-Savio.html

Here's a link for the presser at 8:30 local time.

As a former LE officer, I thought this day would come, eventually.

Let's hear it for the Bolingbrook PD ! They finally nailed one of their own. :clap:

Drew Peterson knows/knew all about forensics. If you plan a murder you will follow the known investigative protical .

IMO, DP planned the death of Stacey after probably leaving some evidence behind in the murder of Kathleen. He may never be charged in Stacey's death.

Hi Cappy, I'm hoping the man who helped him move the blue barrel will now come forward and tell all to LE. If it is ever located it could be chock full of evidence, don't you think?

I just don't know if they can use the arrest for Kathleen's murder to learn more about what happened to Stacy. I suppose only if they can now find more evidence which I am sure he has tried to eradicate.

PS: I included your previous post as it was such a great one. xox

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Finally!!!!!

Now where is that probable cause statement?

His picture looks like a deer in headlights.
A part of me is joyous & excited to hear this news, it's a long time coming. And for LE to wipe that smug off his face - priceless.

Then I remember there's 2 dead women / mothers - with children out there both mother and fatherless now. He's such a low life to do that to these kids. What kind of life are they going to have with this as their fate? :furious:

Sooooo, where was his fiance when all this went down?

The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.:crazy:

Hi Cappy, I'm hoping the man who helped him move the blue barrel will now come forward and tell all to LE. If it is ever located it could be chock full of evidence, don't you think?

I just don't know if they can use the arrest for Kathleen's murder to learn more about what happened to Stacy. I suppose only if they can now find more evidence which I am sure he has tried to eradicate.

Hi, scandi.... Actually, I believe the man who helped DP move the "blue barrel" DID come forward and he was dismissed as having emotional problems. He's DP's step-brother, isn't he?

My experience in homicide investigation isn't recent but I believe any evidence found during an investigation that does not pertain to the crime at hand can indeed be used in the investigation of another. Whether it can be used in court is arguable.

Sooooo, where was his fiance when all this went down?

She was taken from the home as were his children not long after the arrest. Officers were also conducting a search of the home so maybe that's why she was taken out.

Tom Morphey was on GMA 3/16. He told the whole story.

Hi, scandi.... Actually, I believe the man who helped DP move the "blue barrel" DID come forward and he was dismissed as having emotional problems. He's DP's step-brother, isn't he?

My experience in homicide investigation isn't recent but I believe any evidence found during an investigation that does not pertain to the crime at hand can indeed be used in the investigation of another. Whether it can be used in court is arguable.
He was only "dismissed" by Drew and Brodsky. LE evidently believes him.

Thanks SS and Chico. Hasn't LE searched the house before? I wonder what they are looking for at this point?

I can feel satisfied tonight knowing that Drew is in a concrete cell with no privacy, no freedom, none of the niceties of life that he once enjoyed... he is exactly where he belongs...FINALLY !

Thanks for that Cappy ;}

Hi Patty Cake, Looking at this photo from Nov '07, he sure has aged allot in the last 2+ years!
4_63_peterson_drew.jpg

Thanks SS and Chico. Hasn't LE searched the house before? I wonder what they are looking for at this point?
LOL I was just thinking the same exact thing. Maybe they have a few more clues about Stacy's disappearance they are wanting to check out while looking for anything connecting Drew to Kathleen's murder. Drew strikes me as the type to keep trophies and maybe when they had the last SW...they didn't know what they were looking for at that early point in either investigation.

I am so glad this monster is FINALLY behind bars!

I will continue to keep the Stacy and Kathleen's children in my thoughts and prayers. This must be terribly difficult for them to comprehend. Bless their little hearts.

When watching Fox News Channel they showed live feed of officers carrying a blue tarp and the commentary was that they were searching the home and had removed a lot of evidence. Couldn't see what was in the tarp. They were carrying it folded longways with an officer at each end. The sides were folded up to far to see what was in there. Didn't appear to be very heavy, there wasn't that much sagging of the middle of the tarp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back