2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB casting aspertions on the FBI et al again. He doesnt seem to accept that he HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THERE.

SHEESH.

Judge S saying he can't overrule a statute....boy judges with his philosophy sure are a dying breed, and I wish there were more like him!

Did anyone catch what KC said about a minute before the judge walked in. She was talking with her attorneys and she said the same phrase like 3 times. Did anyone catch that? I am not positive what she said, so I don't want to start rumors with what I ~think~ she said.

I would LOVE to know what you think she said!!

I'm waiting for JudgeS to ask AL if she was referring to him with her ugly judge comments...
ETA-She should be very humble today, given her comments made it to the web, and JudgeS is fairly web saavy.

Oh that's the quote of the day! AL asks JS how he is and he answers "Just sittin' on a rainbow".

now on to taping jail visits

Did anyone catch what KC said about a minute before the judge walked in. She was talking with her attorneys and she said the same phrase like 3 times. Did anyone catch that? I am not positive what she said, so I don't want to start rumors with what I ~think~ she said.

She looked to have said , that is my mom's issue.

lyon....blah blah blah....casey's rights.....

Why is DC so terrified to testify? Did he KNOW that Caylee was buried in those woods?

I was always under the impression that Cindy was the one who told him to go look there. I could be wrong though

I thought you had no rights in jail :loser:

i think casey said her mom has tissues

Judge looks like he can't even stand to look at her! LOL! She speaks to him as if he were her student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea