South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on craiglist, it's purported to be text from the Dr. Phil Show. I haven't seen...yet. I wonder if anyone can confirm this was said on Dr. Phil?

He brings up Darby’s claim that Phoebe was observed arriving late to school and crying throughout entire classes.

“A lot of people heard this. A lot of people knew this. There was a teacher who had reported this to the main office six weeks out,” Darby says. “He had seen two girls bullying Phoebe in the corner, standing afterward, crying, and he called it into the office. I mean, they knew. What they really tried to do is they tried to sweep it under the rug.”
If we can verify this text, Phoebe crying and arriving late to school that morning is disconcerting. Did they physically confront or assault her on the way to school? Did they do this regularily? Did they also follow her home, at times?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/rnr/1682948361.html

Good morning all! I came accrossed this girl last night. Alexis Pilkignton. You can facebook her name and see some of what Phoebe went through. Maybe we can all screen cap the page and turn it over to authorities?

At 00:46 you can see the front of Phoebe's house. It doesn't look like there are stairs there. Only in the back leading up to her house.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIVR66BFvyM&NR=1[/ame]

at 1:21 you can see her house again and the back of it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24G2Yl7Gzxw&NR=1[/ame]

Good morning all! I came accrossed this girl last night. Alexis Pilkignton. You can facebook her name and see some of what Phoebe went through. Maybe we can all screen cap the page and turn it over to authorities?

Sure, waddup, peeps are legally allowed to screen cap anything and send to authorities. But we aren't allowed to use Websleuths to organize it, I think. I got a big slap 2 years ago for that. :loser: lol...I wait for the mod god on that one...

I've heard and read about Alexis. I was disappointed and didn't pay much further attention once I heard her Father said bullying wasn't responsible. Maybe he doesn't know...or there's more to the story? Does Alexis have a thread, anywhere, mods?

I was hoping you'd see the ones with the front of the house. That other link is a troll site. Someone is imping that girl and doing that. If you look at her profile on youtube you will get link to her real profile. I think she knows what's going on too.

If we can verify this text, Phoebe crying and arriving late to school that morning is disconcerting. Did they physically confront or assault her on the way to school? Did they do this regularily? Did they also follow her home, at times?

She walked home the last day, and her house is so close to the school, I imagine she must have walked almost every day. It would have been very easy for them to target her both coming and going.

Longe was the can thrower.

I fully think this should be classified as a hate crime due to the fact the word Irish was used in insults.

She walked home the last day, and her house is so close to the school, I imagine she must have walked almost every day. It would have been very easy for them to target her both coming and going.
I get a bad feeling reading your post. I really hope they didn't touch her after school, that day...

Another tormentor. Has this been turned over to authorities? Screen capped?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TormentorSioux

Hate begets hate. This is so disturbing on so many levels. I get anger and frustrations over this whole case, but to lower yourselves to to such depths is beyond me.

Does *anyone* get that they are doing the EXACT same thing that Ms Prince went through??? Sweet Mary.... :(

I was hoping you'd see the ones with the front of the house. That other link is a troll site. Someone is imping that girl and doing that. If you look at her profile on youtube you will get link to her real profile. I think she knows what's going on too.
Yes, I know the stairwell is not at the front. I've gotten my quote from the globe journo confirming, it was the rear. I asked sauerkraut, he seems to think she was indoors. Maybe another stairwell INDOORS? But even that doesn't make me feel better. I still have doubts about her "suicide". They reportedly told her to go hang herself...sort of sadistically ironic she was found hung. Did they help her?

Maybe it's just me and the lack of info. Maybe when more details are revealed, it'll be clear she did. I need proof to believe things...;)

Okay. Whoever that account belongs to just signed in 35 mins ago and the repulsive text re; Phoebe is still there...it should be taken down, I'm reporting it to youtube.

Picture of Sharon and her mom

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831...lobal&subj=106256199412197&id=100000467651056

if you look through that group of photos you will see a few of the house and one up close of the stairs. I'm guessing the significance of that photo is to show where she was found?
Yes, that's why those photos were uploaded, imo.

The rear of the house- Now, look at the top floor, on the rear. It appears to have a screen-like porch along the back, that is seperate from the main house. And the bottom floor of the rear seems to have windows along the back, would there be a stairway in there? I really wish some local would pipe up about this.

AND...I want to know if she made it into the apartment. From reports I've read, nothing indicates she did. Now, imagine having a day from H.E. double L and not even going into your home, after that? Just hanging yourself in the stairs? No note? Knowing your younger Sister was the next due home? And to be found hung in a christmas scarf from her Sister, why would she use that? Phoebe was a writer, as we've seen from her blog, I really think if she was going to kill herself she might have had something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth