PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Based on the recent news ...

Apparently there is more to tell, based on the fact the lawyer stated they need still to "work out the details" before his client will speak to LE.

That conditional leads one to believe what is more to tell is not positive.

The looming, single word question: motive?
  • Argument, he hurt her, cover-up?
  • Drug deals, she wanted no parts of it, saw too much?
  • Serial killer tendency - I include this because two different size shell casing were found. Either two perps are involved or only one .. and extremely rare only one perp would use two guns on the same individual so, are there other victims?
  • A hit - someone other than AL wanted Ms. Kail 'disappeared' - AL was payed for the act?

The legal system frustrates me. If this girl is deceased, her body needs to be recovered so that her family can prepare for the eventualities that come. The fact that the attorney pretty much admitted that AL has information,but that details need to be worked out really honks me off and legally there's really not anything that can be done until they are good and ready. The system gives alleged criminals rights and options requiring Alivia and her family to just sit and wait until he can "make a deal" for his information. Day after day they wait, while this little creep bobs and weaves to save his own butt.

Okay, I'm off my soap box.

The legal system frustrates me. If this girl is deceased, her body needs to be recovered so that her family can prepare for the eventualities that come. The fact that the attorney pretty much admitted that AL has information,but that details need to be worked out really honks me off and legally there's really not anything that can be done until they are good and ready. The system gives alleged criminals rights and options requiring Alivia and her family to just sit and wait until he can "make a deal" for his information. Day after day they wait, while this little creep bobs and weaves to save his own butt.

Okay, I'm off my soap box.

The thank you button just wasn't enough. Amen, sister. The more I watch some of these cases, the sadder I get...Kyron, Hailey, Alivia, and on and on. :(

Yeah....first he said that his client is cooperating....is 'talking to LE'. Now, "Mr. Sughrue declined to say whether he or his client knew where Ms. Kail was or whether anything happened to her. "That's gonna be between us and law enforcement when we work out the details to talk," Mr. Sughrue said."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097...#ixzz1IrURX64h

So, he isn't cooperating.....he's looking for a deal before he will talk.
I honestly don't know how people can defend someone they know is guilty. I know everyone has the right to a lawyer, but I couldn't sleep at night knowing I am advising and protecting a murderer....knowing how much pain and trauma I am causing for the victim's family.

OMG, during the home invasion, they fractured the lady's skull. Also of note, in the bed of the pickup along with the cooler was luggage and a "locked container."

OMG, during the home invasion, they fractured the lady's skull. Also of note, in the bed of the pickup along with the cooler was luggage and a "locked container."

I find the date he rented the car from Avis very interesting. Two days after the formal missing persons report. I'm curious why, if he drove the green Toyota that was registered to GL almost exclusively, why did he rent the Hyundai from Avis? His cooler packed with ice and snacks and a bunch of her things were in the the Ford pickup registered to his father.

I wonder if there is GPS on the Hyundai. Wouldn't they be able to tell where all he went if there was? It'd be interesting to know how many miles he put on it between 3/21 and 3/30 when is was taken into evidence.

According to the search warrant there was also a spent .22 cal shell casing in the bed of the pickup-- as well as two additional spent casings in a shop vac on the premises. :(

ETA- the gun recovered on 3/3 from the home invasion (in AL's possession) was a .22

I just noticed that between 4/7 and 4/8 her F/B page shows recent activity of activating facebook for blackberry.

I just noticed that between 4/7 and 4/8 her F/B page shows recent activity of activating facebook for blackberry.

Great catch! I look at her FB every day and didn't see that. I wonder who is watching..... People haven't really been talking a lot lately, I've noticed.

Where is she? I wish new BF would talk or something. It's been way too quiet for way too long.

Great catch! I look at her FB every day and didn't see that. I wonder who is watching..... People haven't really been talking a lot lately, I've noticed.

Where is she? I wish new BF would talk or something. It's been way too quiet for way too long.

Surfie, I'm not sure what to make of the F/B activity on or about 4/7 or 4/8 with the blackberry activation. Theories? She's alive hiding out somewhere with new phone...or someone hacked her F/B account and set up their blackberry. If the latter, who/why?

Surfie, I'm not sure what to make of the F/B activity on or about 4/7 or 4/8 with the blackberry activation. Theories? She's alive hiding out somewhere with new phone...or someone hacked her F/B account and set up their blackberry. If the latter, who/why?

This confuses me also because her phone was shut off for non payment. So maybe she is hiding somewhere and got a new phone.
Or if it is someone hacking her account, maybe it's a family member so they can monitor her in box.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/27535228/detail.html

Family Of Missing Teen's Boyfriend Work To Release Him From Jail

on news they mentioned a blood stained sheet found in BF truck,
but nothing in the article????

Passion, I know this might sound way off, but I'm wondering if him getting out might help solve things. Don't most criminals return to the scene of the crime?

He may give more information being at home than in jail. At home he has cell phone and computer access that can be tracked if the proper warrants are in place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back