TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this has been said already (I am at work and sometimes miss pages of threads)...but if the brother realized something was wrong because of the blood and called 911 (instead of because he heard a scream), IMO, it would be a large amount of blood or would look completely out of the ordinary. A blood smear on a door, a large pool on the carport, etc. A bloody nose might cause quite a bit of blood but would someone notice drops of blood as opposed to a small puddle of blood, then put two and two together and automatically call 911? I feel like we're missing something....that hasn't yet been released or the blood had nothing to do with the reason he called 911 but when he started looking, he found blood.

I hope that makes sense...

Scream, blood, and Holly's car still there?

I don't want to see this thread shut down because scanner chatter is coming upstairs...

here is a link to the scanner:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

what happens in the scanner stays in the scanner
:D

unless it's burned in my brain, then it tends to stay in there and keep me wide-eyed-wondering-awake-all-night.

but seriously, nursebee's reminder is as true as it is funny. :giggle:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...mightneedanappy

It make you wonder how they know this.

The person who said that may or may not be local but, for discussion let's say they are and what they said is correct. Sometimes "everyone" is right about what they assume but many times they are not. Over the years, many people have been wrongly hanged by lynch mobs that "knew" who committed a crime.

We are not to bring ANY conversation from the scanner thread here and we are not to talk about someone being a suspect when its not been confirmed. Just trying to not get this thread closed or have anyone be banned. If I'm wrong on this information then may the Mods strike me down...:D

I keep reading a neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, but from the aerial views, it looks very secluded. So which neighbor was it, maybe the maps I'm looking at are not updated.

The bing map looks like it's from the summer and less lush....there's a house about 300 feet away and a few others nearby. They are putting up roadblocks to the south. If you look at this map you can see it'd be easy for someone to have slipped unnoticed on an ATV in that direction and even have a trailer for the ATV pretty close. http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=pyck6q7njqvh&lvl=17&dir=0&sty=b&where1=Swan%20Johnson%20Rd%2C%20Darden%2C%20TN%2038328&q=swan%20johnson%20road%20parsons%2Ctn

Someone hopefully saw something Wednesday or earlier. This was planned and someone did a dry run.

I have a hard time with this as well. However, I keep seeing this "rumor" being talked about and that some of the locals have someone in mind and that the FB profile of this person is disturbing.

Is there a reason why LE would keep that close to the vest?

Public records shouldn't be hard to find. If the stories are true I'd think the newspapers would have taken a few minutes to do the research unless they're being asked not to publish.

Does it bother anyone else that we have heard NOTHING out of the boyfriend who had been dating Holly for almost a year? I would think that he would also be standing behind the family, pleading for Holly's safe return. Outside of his grandmother saying that he was going to marry her, we haven't heard anything. It's just unusual, IMHO.

It's not the boyfriends place and we aren't hearing from the family either. The shock they must all be in....I feel so bad. But I don't make much of their silence.

If i had to guess I would say it is the ex boyfriend with the restraing order that the locals are suspecting. I don't know if that is even an ex that she had a restraining order against. I just seen that reported somewhere

Been rumored in many places. It's a matter of public record if it exists.

More plausible than you may suspect. In fact, that's the theory I've been working on since the 16th or so although I'm thinking more like "my hunting partner (human) has been shot". You'll find I posted this exact theory back in the very first HB thread (or maybe the 2nd..).

Blood on his hands would be a prop to convince HB to follow him to the woodline to help.

MOO

The book link I posted states there are two most common means of abduction...force and then storytelling. Someone that knew she was going to be a nurse could easily have come up with a story to get her in the woods with the scream coming when she realized this wasn't an injury.

The blood was never confirmed to be from her in the driveway right? Who's to say this wasn't from the suspect and his "story" of being hurt or a friend being hurt? Blood is blood, could have been from a pig for all we know.

Scream, blood, and Holly's car still there?

Exactly.....IMO, if he called because of blood, it had to be significant enough to make him think Holly was in trouble and put the whole scenario together and call 911.

My theory is scream, he found the blood and Holly's car was still there....he knew something was wrong.

JMO

TBI: officers are talking to neighbors, asking again in detail everything they heard or saw last Wednesday. #hollybobo
Today, 1:59 PM
willnunley: TBI: officers are talking to neighbors, asking again in detail everything they heard or saw last Wednesday. #hollybobo Read more…
willnunley: TBI: An additional 12 state investigators have been brought in today #hollybobo
Today, 1:53 PM
willnunley: TBI: An additional 12 state investigators have been brought in today #hollybobo Read more…

http://twitter.com/willnunley

I'm sorry if this has been said already (I am at work and sometimes miss pages of threads)...but if the brother realized something was wrong because of the blood and called 911 (instead of because he heard a scream), IMO, it would be a large amount of blood or would look completely out of the ordinary. A blood smear on a door, a large pool on the carport, etc. A bloody nose might cause quite a bit of blood but would someone notice drops of blood as opposed to a small puddle of blood, then put two and two together and automatically call 911? I feel like we're missing something....that hasn't yet been released or the blood had nothing to do with the reason he called 911. Maybe after he called and started looking, he found blood.

I hope that makes sense...

They keep saying it was a small amount of blood and not enough for them to think it would be fatal. But then again, in a case like this, how much is a "small amount"?

I've been reading on this case, but haven't posted, until now.
So far this is what I have.
She might or might not know the perp.
There might have been a scream, heard by a neighbor.
A second 911 call might have been made, by either the neighbor or Holly's mother.
The blood, either a large amount or a small amount, might be Holly's the perps or neither.
The brother saw her being drug into the woods, led into the woods or just walking with the perp, he thought it might have been her boy friend.
The perp was wearing camo. clothing. He might have been there hunting for turkey, just a hunter, wearing camo clothing because it's cool, or might not be to bright and thought if he was camouflaged no one would be able to see him out in the open during daylight.
The perp might have taken her because he's been stalking her and wants her for his own, or it was random.
She might still be in the area or might have been taken out of state.
The perp is either from the area, or not.
Holly might be dead or might still be alive.
At this point I have no clue what, why or where this case is going.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said this afternoon that investigators do not plan to hold a news conference in the Holly Bobo case today unless there are new developments. No news conference has been scheduled at this time.

snip for hollye for her map: Canvases were held at Swan Johnson Road, Miracle Road, Bear Creek Road, Bible Hill Road, McMurry Road and Gibson Road, she said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...velopments?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Does it bother anyone else that we have heard NOTHING out of the boyfriend who had been dating Holly for almost a year? I would think that he would also be standing behind the family, pleading for Holly's safe return. Outside of his grandmother saying that he was going to marry her, we haven't heard anything. It's just unusual, IMHO.

Knowing how many of these abduction cases are. LE normally requests the family & friends NOT answer questions of the media. It hinders the investigation.

MOO

Holly walks out towards her car, the perp jumps out, Holly is scared, screams like anyone who is startled by someone jumping out, perp hits her over the head with something, he carry's her off into the woods. ATV on the other side in a diagonal line from her house. Puts Holly in truck, loads atv on trailer, and goes to his spot ie. home, or hideout or whatever.

A second 911 call might have been made, by either the neighbor or Holly's mother.
The blood, either a large amount or a small amount, might be Holly's the perps or neither.
The brother saw her being drug into the woods, led into the woods or just walking with the perp, he thought it might have been her boy friend.
The perp was wearing camo. clothing. He might have been there hunting for turkey, just a hunter, wearing camo clothing because it's cool, or might not be to bright and thought if he was camouflaged no one would be able to see him out in the open during daylight.
The perp might have taken her because he's been stalking her and wants her for his own, or it was random.

IMO you have just about summed it up Jo:seeya:

MOO

Holly walks out towards her car, the perp jumps out, Holly is scared, screams like anyone who is startled by someone jumping out, perp hits her over the head with something, he carry's her off into the woods. ATV on the other side in a diagonal line from her house. Puts Holly in truck, loads atv on trailer, and goes to his spot ie. home, or hideout or whatever.

That's almost spot on for what I'm thinking at this time!

Hey Jo!

I've been sitting on Holly's threads since the beginning and you've summed it up pretty nicely. How I wish there would be a break in the case today!

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member