TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this perp came from the woods, superficially cut himself, that would leave flecks of blood, as he crossed the lawn, if in fact there were flecks of blood on the grass.
Had himself hidden, when Holly was by her car, came out and had a gun, told her not to scream and come with him, people are usually pretty compliant with a gun pointed at them.
While he was at the carport, he could have still been bleeding, but not profusely, left a small amount of blood.
If he was holding a gun on her, she more than likely would have done as he asked, held on to her things and went with him.
We don't know for sure what the brother heard or why he was looking out the window, we only know he saw her walking into the woods, with who he thought was her boyfriend, in camo clothing, I don't believe he said he was slender.
The perp more than likely had a car stashed, put her in it and drove off.
If her lunch box was found 8 miles away, if they were on foot, I would think the dogs could have tracked them.
LE has a reason for keeping so quiet, I really think they know something, not just everything.

I was just thinking, that if her brother thought she was in distress, and called 911. Did he got into the woods to see if he could find her?

That would make sense wouldn't it. To run to the woods and see if you could find her. If it was my relative, that is what I would have done, while calling 911 on my phone.

So if this perp came from the woods, superficially cut himself, that would leave flecks of blood, as he crossed the lawn, if in fact there were flecks of blood on the grass.
Had himself hidden, when Holly was by her car, came out and had a gun, told her not to scream and come with him, people are usually pretty compliant with a gun pointed at them.
While he was at the carport, he could have still been bleeding, but not profusely, left a small amount of blood.
If he was holding a gun on her, she more than likely would have done as he asked, held on to her things and went with him.
We don't know for sure what the brother heard or why he was looking out the window, we only know he saw her walking into the woods, with who he thought was her boyfriend, in camo clothing, I don't believe he said he was slender.
The perp more than likely had a car stashed, put her in it and drove off.
If her lunch box was found 8 miles away, if they were on foot, I would think the dogs could have tracked them.
LE has a reason for keeping so quiet, I really think they know something, not just everything.

I do believe the brother said that the guy was around 200 lbs. and between 5'8" and 6'. My hubby is 6'1" and roughly 185 lbs. and he's not a slender guy.

Heather said the person that tried to nab her was slender.

I don't think these two cases are related yet both have similarities which would definitely have me scared living around there.

Maybe the blood matched DNA in a cold hit, i.e in a case where they have DNA but no perp?

Also, if he had told her someone was injured in the woods, wouldn't she have been moving quickly, or evening running? And why would she ever let someone lead her, i.e. touch her, unless he was armed or she knew him? That is not likely to me at all.

Well, after a week of speculation and the same questions repeated over and over again (because we have next to nothing to go on), I think we can all agree there is something fishy going on. What it is ... who knows. Something just seems off...

I do believe the brother said that the guy was around 200 lbs. and between 5'8" and 6'. My hubby is 6'1" and roughly 185 lbs. and he's not a slender guy.

Heather said the person that tried to nab her was slender.

I don't think these two cases are related yet both have similarities which would definitely have me scared living around there.

According to the reports I have read, Heather said her attacker was 6' or taller and wouldn't camo make a person seem larger than what they actually are? It kind of pads the body doesn't it.

I am still not convinced these are related tho.

Is Nancy Grace a nightly program? We don't have it here in Canada. Maybe on the specialty stations...

I'm 6'1" and approxiately 185 lbs and I'm considered "skinny" by Tennessee standards. We're one of the heavier set states. People here often tell me I need to eat more. lol

Thanks, nurse. I watched it last night (streamed while on here) and must say I much prefer Debra Norville.

http://http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/21/us-tennessee-woman-idUSTRE73K8EC20110421

just read this article and it states the brother didnt' go outside for about an hour after first seeing his sister going across yard ??? Is this the first time they have said it was an hour later?

Who knows. It says an hour or so... I think it was less. But no one was really paying attention to time. There are descriptive variations to pretty much every detail in this case so precision is not really possible. We know she went out, brother saw them going into the woods, and he went out later. We don't know exactly when anyone went out or saw anything with any precision.

that is why this case is so very strange.... they have not released any timeline of events,very little description of perp,no 911 calls released.... it leads everyone to jump to conclusions and that is how rumours start. I would hope they would keep so sort of new info coming so that people keep interested in this case and keep Holly's name in the news.

Just checking in after a long day. Slow news day for this case?

OK, there were posts early on about the geocache at the cave, did someone end up reporting that to LE? NOT because the person is a suspect, but they were ALL over Decatur county on the 13th, including old Rt 69, Natchez Trace Park, and everywhere in between. That's not unusual at all for a cacher with his numbers to do, but it does mean he might be an unknowing witness.

People are going to lose interest soon if nothing happens and LE keeps quiet. :/
I hate to be negative but I don't think LE has much at this point.

People are going to lose interest soon if nothing happens and LE keeps quiet. :/
I hate to be negative but I don't think LE has much at this point.

Either they don't have much or for some reason are being very quiet. I still tend to believe this abductor was someone Holly knew (or knew of her) rather than a connection to the other attempted abduction miles away since there seems to be no connection between the previous victim and Holly, and I seriously doubt the abductor was a stranger just camping outside the home to see who lived there. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50