You know it has to do with the Casey Anthony case when....

Cindy has a hammer and George has the hose.......

When you think one more clown could NOT possibly exit the clown car.... and then it does !!!

When "Unusual People" just happen to show up "everywhere".

in the court room ... protesting outside the Anthony's home ... as potential jurors ...

What next ?

:crazy:

When you hear over and over again that the "bus" is heading for someone ...

:great:

When a Judge issues "strict orders" that :

There will be NO FACIAL EXPRESSIONS or GESTURES in the courtroom during the trial ...

There will be NO GUM CHEWING in the courtroom during the trial ...

:waitasec: The only way this will work is for "you know who" to do this :

when you hear universal studios and see a sports authority. when we pass one, my husband says "...hey, look..." with a grin.

... when you pay more attention to KC's hair/outfits than your own

when ... a Judge expounds forth with homey witticisms which are so good they should be 'Trade-Marked.'

:giggle: :floorlaugh: :tyou:

That the first thing I thought of when her sitting at DT table gathering cups and pouring water for her cohorts was....

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
:great:eek:mgoodness too:floorlaugh:am tryin to get ready for tuesday:crazy:but what to do for monday ??? :waitasec:see ya :woohoo:CAYLEE we are almost there :rocker:love ya forever lil girl !!!!!:seeya:

When they say Guilty, as Charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That the first thing I thought of when her sitting at DT table gathering cups and pouring water for her cohorts was....

she was pouring for her Imaginary Friends....

:floorlaugh:

I know, bad joke....I'm tired, lol.

when you prefer to watch tv with the volume turned off so you can lip read

when the grandmother, smacking her gum, during a video deposition says "go ahead Mr Morgan, make an :behind: of your self on the thing"

Everytime we order pizza in this household, ICA and her car and what happened come to mind, then we order something else.

When you are with people who really have no clue this case is going on and are discussing what smells horrific....you state "well according to Dr. Vass from University of Tn. Body Farm, a decomposing body smells.........." and people look at you like WTH?

And then you go on to give them dates, times and specifics....they know then I need a life.:loser::rocker:

...when...all the crazies start coming out of the woodworks. (bet you could tick off a few right off the bat!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back