2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
to clarify, I thought whatever he pulled out of his pocket was for the benefit of ICA to see it. Again, may be totally off the wall on this, just thought I noticed it. Not starting any rumors, IMO.

Going out on a limb here, but if Lee did do that, it was to show support to Casey........... and I don't want that to be true.... :(
I really thought he was going to stick with his family and turn on her, not seeing that this morning.

This is what get from watching ICA cam the whole time...

Baez and ICA are terrified about Lee testifying, there are very very worried, lots of talk back and forth between them and it looks like neither of them know which way Lee is going and thus scared out of their pants. That's what I'm getting.

I agree and that would be in keeping with Lee's demeanor.

On the WESH feed - the blog at the side says "State preparing to play LA's videotaped jail visit with ICA.

OOO - this is gonna get good.

I always wondered if we got to see the complete video or if parts were taken out
Like the Jail call home...iirc we never got to hear the last portion of that call.

I'm just tuning in today. Can someone tell me if ICA's convictions are going to come in? Is it decided yet?

Per the hearing this morning they are not yet. But I think the SA placed the DT on notice.

I hope he has something from their childhood-- some serial killer tendencies, say. :eek:

:D

hummm, I hope that the bombshell isn't that LA and ICA did have a mutual physical relationship. Something is up with Lee he's far more nervous than I've ever seen him be. Something is off BIG TIME. Just not sure what.

IS showing live shot-Lee is sitting in the back next to George

You have to remember. Lee has not been as obsessed with this case like his parents have been. He has been completely missing for nearly three years... showing up only when he is called to testify. He seems to have gone on with his own life. Planning a wedding and probably hoping to start his own family one day. I think he is just nervous, sad, angry, and over it. I think he is acting so strange because he is trying to control all of these emotions he is feeling right now. Back when they were all covering for Casey, they faked their emotions. These are real emotions. He is defensive. I would be too if my own sister accused me of what she accused me of.

This is what get from watching ICA cam the whole time...

Baez and ICA are terrified about Lee testifying, there are very very worried, lots of talk back and forth between them and it looks like neither of them know which way Lee is going and thus scared out of their pants. That's what I'm getting.

I sure hope Lee stands up for Caylee...I can't understand after learning he will be accused of sexual abuse, even as ICA claims it didn't get as far..this from the great pretender...who will believe her? She has lost her credibility, IMO and I wish we were at deliberations already for she needs to be locked away for life, if not given the DP....JMHO

Where is the ICA of yesterday..furrowed brows and angry?

Going out on a limb here, but if Lee did do that, it was to show support to Casey........... and I don't want that to be true.... :(
I really thought he was going to stick with his family and turn on her, not seeing that this morning.

I missed him pulling out something. Was this before he got on the stand or at the break? I did see him rubbing his bracelet as he went up onto the stand though. I figured that was a message to ICA.

There is something weird going on with Lee, wouldn't have a clue what is going on - but he is not like this at other hearings, ever. just don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa