Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: omg I'm scared! I got freaked out when Greta opened the lid off that sandbox!
Bout passed out in my chair thinkin this little skeleton was gonna be in there. Amazing how quick my brain works! Wish my mouth and fingers wouldn't studder like they do!
going to watch... I'll be back ...

OK!!! GA n CA on the couch... "KC I can get the cans" CA "adjusts" herself turns her head and SMILES AT GA?????? wth? who.........:cursing:
:censored: :shutup: nuthin..

Inconsistant cadaver dog hits locked the shed because of Caylee?
WATCH the YORKIE! It even smells something!!!

Attachments

• wqe3r4io.jpg
    wqe3r4io.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 59
  • qwertyui.jpg
    qwertyui.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 54
I would of done the very same thing, Cindy didn't mind reporting the car stolen AFTER she had KC in the car on the first 911 call and NEVER mentioned Caylee being missing in that call.....only in the second 911 call did she say she had a POSSIBLE missing 3 year old child. I would have called that car in as stolen long before that as soon as I knew I was being lied too, then explained to the cops about my daughter and grandchild....that would have made more sense. I think most people would do that, these people either don't think like most or they know a lot more than they are saying especially Cindy. It doesn't make sense why Cindy would let this drag on for so long claiming it was Caylee she was so worried about then in the first call to police she only brings up the car and money. :banghead:

I think that's why KC said, from the first phone call from the jail, that she was in jail on a "whim". I beieve CA deviated from her own script at that point.

My opinion only

I would of done the very same thing, Cindy didn't mind reporting the car stolen AFTER she had KC in the car on the first 911 call and NEVER mentioned Caylee being missing in that call.....only in the second 911 call did she say she had a POSSIBLE missing 3 year old child. I would have called that car in as stolen long before that as soon as I knew I was being lied too, then explained to the cops about my daughter and grandchild....that would have made more sense. I think most people would do that, these people either don't think like most or they know a lot more than they are saying especially Cindy. It doesn't make sense why Cindy would let this drag on for so long claiming it was Caylee she was so worried about then in the first call to police she only brings up the car and money. :banghead:
Simon Burch said he checked with police a few times!!! Had CA called it in - well Caylee would still be dead.
uhh- I'd believe CA (a little) she knew! they talked!!! it takes a month to create a story and a nurse n a cop who dealt in auto theft and selling used cars to be sure all the evidence has disappeared from the body & the trunk liner is free of ANY dna /distingushing markers. I MEAN SRSLY!!!
Are we to believe & accept thre 3 of them outsmarted the FBI? Dumped that baby 15 houses away and NO One searched the 1 MILE radius around her home? I DON'T CARE HOW WHY OR WHEN!
we have studies for a reason. KC did what 90% of moms do disposed close to home swaddled and in water!
tOO MANY "IORNIC" :giggle: STUFF HERE.
and too many cop/military/dead x boyfriends here.
Not real SURE this was KC's first rodeo as HHJBP said!

but they did!- exactly WHO are all these" church friends" they speak of?
Cause I might want to transfer my membership! y'no just in case!

Here is the Greta V.S. interview with Cindy and George regarding the backyard/sandbox and etc.... very interesting to rewatch it now....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3911239/exclusive-access

Something I'm noticing in this interview is that GA tells that HE got the extra key and HE opened the trunk of Casey's car and there were the gas cans. Why does he change up this whole story about Casey flying pass him and opening the trunk herself and saying here's your f... gas cans? And the whole time during the trial whenever this last story is mentioned or told, Casey is shaking her head no, this didn't happen. Why does GA change this story???????

I always thought it was strange that none of the Anthonys would agree to take a lie detector test. I know Mark Klaas volunteered to take one immediately so LE would clear him and get on with the investigation when his child turned up missing. If you're innocent, why would you refuse?

Something I'm noticing in this interview is that GA tells that HE got the extra key and HE opened the trunk of Casey's car and there were the gas cans. Why does he change up this whole story about Casey flying pass him and opening the trunk herself and saying here's your f... gas cans? And the whole time during the trial whenever this last story is mentioned or told, Casey is shaking her head no, this didn't happen. Why does GA change this story???????

Bold by me.... this is NOT what GA says in ths interview. I have transcribed that part, omitting some of the filler language:

GA:"I have an extra key, I'll go get it. She was adamant about that."

GVS: Not letting you into the car?"

GA: "Yeah. She's still telling me I'll get it. Give me a minute I'll get it. I said KC, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. As she opened up the trunk of the car..."

CA: "The gas cans are there."

GA: "She's the one who took the gas cans."

So he sugar coated it here, leaving out KC's abrupt behavior and f-bomb. At that time they were still trying to protect KC. That's it.

Mothers and sometimes other family members of killers commonly are in denial and believe in their child's innocence despite overwhelming evidence of guilt. There can be dead bodies in the basement, DNA matches and even a confession, the mother will be saying he was framed. CA was textbook in this regard.

I always thought it was strange that none of the Anthonys would agree to take a lie detector test. I know Mark Klaas volunteered to take one immediately so LE would clear him and get on with the investigation when his child turned up missing. If you're innocent, why would you refuse?

My husband has said that polygraphs have such a high failure rate that he wouldn't take one. In all likelihood, he would pass it. But, if he was one of those 10% (or whatever the percentage is) who "failed" even though he was telling the truth, LE would concentrate on him instead of finding the real perpetrator. So, people who refuse polygraphs aren't automatically liars.

But, the Anthonys are liars, so they may have had other reasons for not taking the test.

Mothers and sometimes other family members of killers commonly are in denial and believe in their child's innocence despite overwhelming evidence of guilt. There can be dead bodies in the basement, DNA matches and even a confession, the mother will be saying he was framed. CA was textbook in this regard.

Read your post and immediately thought of Scott Peterson's Mom.
Total and complete denial or making excuses (lies) to 'fix' yet another of her Golden Boy's jams.

:eek: omg I'm scared! I got freaked out when Greta opened the lid off that sandbox!
Bout passed out in my chair thinkin this little skeleton was gonna be in there. Amazing how quick my brain works! Wish my mouth and fingers wouldn't studder like they do!

OK!!! GA n CA on the couch... "KC I can get the cans" CA "adjusts" herself turns her head and SMILES AT GA?????? wth? who.........:cursing:

I am just sitting here stunned & speechless!!!

You are right! The Anthony dog smells the decomp too.
I am getting so angry all over again.:maddening: I can't believe she's out to do this again:maddening:

2:43-3:10 Pool ladder is up. (meaning attached to the pool) These were two grandparents in the habit of taking it off, did they no longer think there was a need to take that ladder off anymore? :twocents:

You are more sympathetic than I am. CA reminds me very much of my sister's MIL. After my sister was murdered, we found out that her husband had been beating her since they were first married (they had only been married 3.5 mths when she was killed) and that he had also beaten up a girlfriend several years earlier. After the trial some family members came up to us and told us even they didn't know about all these things--and they lived in the same town. (We lived in another state) His mother always covered for him. She wasn't in denial--she was an enabler. (And, yes, both she and his sister lied on the stand too.) I see CA as an enabler. I'm sure both CA and my sister's MIL saw it as protecting their child, but I believe most parents draw a very clear line on what they'll protect their children from and what they won't. These two enabling mothers did far more harm than good. JMO

2:43-3:10 Pool ladder is up. (meaning attached to the pool) These were two grandparents in the habbit of taking it off, did they no longer think there was a need to take that ladder off anymore? :twocents:

I noticed that too... Isn't that just a little suspicious... when was this video taped? maybe that is the huge cover up. Since we all know that CA, GA and KC lie like the devil, that whole we take the ladder down was total BS... they know they never took the ladder down and they are all trying to cover their ARSES.

I noticed that too... Isn't that just a little suspicious... when was this video taped? maybe that is the huge cover up. Since we all know that CA, GA and KC lie like the devil, that whole we take the ladder down was total BS... they know they never took the ladder down and they are all trying to cover their ARSES.

Does you happen to know the date of the interview? TIA

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU eleni, Eidetic, and I think becca! This is not the only video to disprove the ladder is ALWAYS taken down. Pretty sure it was Beccalecca that posted another video to reflect same. LADDER UP NO ONE SWIMMING

Does you happen to know the date of the interview? TIA

No that's what I wanted to know to.. They both are wearing Find Caylee T-shirts..so if it was during the time before her remains were found that would just be more proof that the Anthony's are liars straight from the Pit of He!!.

No that's what I wanted to know to.. They both are wearing Find Caylee T-shirts..so if it was during the time before her remains were found that would just be more proof that the Anthony's are liars straight from the Pit of He!!.

I think it was the 8/2/08 interview.

I think it was the 8/2/08 interview.

OMG!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Then that song and dance about the pool ladder being taken down was complete and total BULL HOCKEY.

I take everything back I said placing the blame soley on Casey. Those two "grieving grandparents" are con artists.

OMG!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Then that song and dance about the pool ladder being taken down was complete and total BULL HOCKEY.

I take everything back I said placing the blame soley on Casey. Those two "grieving grandparents" are con artists.

I'm missing something ... why would the A's need to take the pool ladder down if Caylee was missing ? Or better yet, why didn't the A's take the pool down if indeed Caylee
had drowned in the pool ?

Here is a mystery I wish the police, FBI or the SA had tried to solve but never did.

If they had it might have led somewhere.

In his interview with the police and the FBI, in his depositions and in court George told one story over and over and it never changed according to one fact.

When George went to open the trunk he said a little prayer that neither Casey or Caylee were in the trunk.

He stuck to that story to the end.

Here is what is so strange about that. George and Cindy had just gotten the letter from the tow yard and knew the car had been there two weeks.

George went into the office and found out the cost for the two weeks the car had been there.

George had to call Cindy to get the money. Cindy and George went and argued with the people at the tow yard about the cost for the 2 weeks and the letter being sent out late they thought.

When George went to open that trunk he knew full well that car had been in the lot for 2 weeks.

Why did he think Casey might be in the trunk?

You know full well Cindy had been telling George that whole time she was talking to Casey.

If George thought Casey might have been in that trunk then he had to have thought Cindy was lying to him and had killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes