WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for your daily bump and check-in, Sky. Here's to praying for some news, soon!

Another bump for our little guy!!! I don't like having to search down the page for his name. Maybe today will be the day that Julia will find it in her heart to do the right thing!!! :please:

Bumping for you baby boy. We may not know where you are right now, but one thing is for sure, we are ONE DAY CLOSER to finding you. We love you and we won't forget you precious child.

Good morning hansome boy!!!
I'll be thinking of you today...along with all the rest of these wonderful WSers.
Sweet,sweet Sky...

Yesterday Dr. Phil had a segment on (yes I watch it periodically) and the subject matter was Sugar Babies. It was a spin off of a previous show where a house wife joined SEVERAL sites. Within minutes(her words) she had many reply's to her profile. She mainly was just a date to dinners, functions and for the most part sex wasn't involved. (her words) She made at times close to $1500 a week!

My mind went straight to JB. I've wondered for many months how does she get by financially? One or two memberships have been uncovered already. But it made me wonder if you can be a member under an alias? I don't know, just thinking out loud but it made sense to me.

imo

Sky, bumpity bump handsome boy! One day closer to finding you. We love you!

Bumping it up for our little man. Even if we have to turn this into a "counting for Sky" thread, or come up with a game to play in a thread just with his name and a message for/about him in each post, we will continue to keep posting to keep awareness on the fact that this beautiful little boy is still out there somewhere.

His father and sister deserve answers so that they can come to terms with it. The "not knowing" is so hard on loved ones because they go from hope to despair and can never have closure.

Good Morning Sky Crew!

Bumping for Sky... And hoping SM gets a chance to see we are not forgetting him, MM, or Sky! :praying:

:lurk:

My gosh... I'm the only one here reading...

:bump:

Where are you little boy??!!! :maddening:

I came to :bump: but as usual someone has beat me to it. :)

I'm continuing to go through the closed threads, as I didn't read them in rt.

:lurk:

My gosh... I'm the only one here reading...

:bump:

Where are you little boy??!!! :maddening:

No you're not! :seeya: I have to go out soon but I was stopping by while I read up on the closed threads.

Yesterday Dr. Phil had a segment on (yes I watch it periodically) and the subject matter was Sugar Babies. It was a spin off of a previous show where a house wife joined SEVERAL sites. Within minutes(her words) she had many reply's to her profile. She mainly was just a date to dinners, functions and for the most part sex wasn't involved. (her words) She made at times close to $1500 a week!

My mind went straight to JB. I've wondered for many months how does she get by financially? One or two memberships have been uncovered already. But it made me wonder if you can be a member under an alias? I don't know, just thinking out loud but it made sense to me.

imo

Good catch Cold . . . I have been wondering the same thing as her own name now has a stigma attached to it. It seems to me that she really liked her birth name as she never changed it when she married, and the 2 other sites she had under her maiden name. Seems strange to me that there have been no sightings of her - no comments about her, and nothing to indicate she is still around. I postulated some time ago that someone ought to do a welfare check on her to see if she is still even alive, and I still think that would be a good idea. I know there have been mentions in MSM from time to time from LE that they know where she is, but have they any independent confirmation of this? If she was prone to depression and suicidal ideation previously - it would seem that losing her children, her husband, her family, her church, her homes, her car, her freedom, and her anonymity would be enough to send her into a deep depression again. She has no one to bash and blame all of her problems on anymore - as SM is no longer a part of her life. Maybe taking on a whole new identity would be appealing to her now.

I have been battling insomnia on and off for years. Going through a bout now. When I come here at the wee hours of the morning, I always check to see who else is reading. Always looking for that 1 guest that could be Julia checking up on us...

I always pop in here late at night, early in the morning. I wish so much that LE could do something. Surely there is something to charge her with, she admitted to leaving the kids alone during mediation, why won't they pursue it??????

7939449]I have been battling insomnia on and off for years. Going through a bout now.[/B] When I come here at the wee hours of the morning, I always check to see who else is reading. Always looking for that 1 guest that could be Julia checking up on us...

BBM, me too :grouphug: I hope you're hangin in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer