WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, me too :grouphug: I hope you're hangin in there.

Count me in on the "Overnight Sky Crew". I have insomnia but honestly it is more that I am just a night owl by nature. I like to stay up till 4 or 5 am (or later) and then sleep in the morning when the world is waking up.

I have always been that way. That's just how my internal clock works. Now that I am self employed, it works out well. But when I was employed in a typical 9-5 it caused me problems. So now i am happy to be her on the night shift at WS.

I recently saw an episode of People's Court with Marilyn Millian where the plaintiff was a member of a Sugarbaby website and the owner or administrator of the site testified. But I don't think Julia would be a very attractive partner to many.

Most men are looking for a secret arrangement and would not want to be dating a woman involved in a missing child case who may or may not be under surveillance. It is possible that the Sugardaddy could be pulled into the case and have everything about him dragged thru court.

Not to mention that Julia has some serious OCD/mental issues. I would think that any Sugarbaby website would NOT want her on their site because of the bad publicity that could occur. After all, a child is missing, probably dead and there is no statute of limitations on manslaughter/murder. The website could be dragged thru the mud also if Julia is charged and her computer and emails are confiscated.

I know Julia hasnt been charged with anything but shouldn't these sites offer men some protection that they are screening the potential sugarbabies to weed out undesirables such as criminals and people who are obviously mentally unstable? After all, no man wants a "Fatal Attraction" type woman or a woman involved in a possible crime.

I would love to hear what the owners of these sites have to say about her being on them. Certainly she is NOT the type that they are promoting.

Sky, tell us where you are. We are looking and won't stop until we find you. One day closer dear boy.

Bumping it up for our little man. Even if we have to turn this into a "counting for Sky" thread, or come up with a game to play in a thread just with his name and a message for/about him in each post, we will continue to keep posting to keep awareness on the fact that this beautiful little boy is still out there somewhere.

His father and sister deserve answers so that they can come to terms with it. The "not knowing" is so hard on loved ones because they go from hope to despair and can never have closure.

BBM I thought your post deserved repeating...especially the bold part! I'm just stopping by to check on our little man. How is it possible to love someone else's child so much, when his own mama didn't?

I always pop in here late at night, early in the morning. I wish so much that LE could do something. Surely there is something to charge her with, she admitted to leaving the kids alone during mediation, why won't they pursue it??????

Add me to the insomniac list.

I don't understand why they don't pursue neglect charges on her leaving MM home alone either.

Maybe it is because she admitted to leaving them BOTH home alone yet there's no proof that Sky was alive that day?? I don't believe they can charge her for leaving MM home alone and not charge her for leaving Sky home alone (on the same date - it's a single incident) since she said they were both home when there is no proof that he was alive that day. :what:

I suppose it goes along with the same thing as they can't risk arresting her for abandonment of Sky (when she "left him in the car and he vanished") because it could ultimately mess up murder (I hate writing that) charges down the road - should he be found deceased.

Make sense? Clear as mud to me. :twocents:

Gah. We adopted a dog and I've been super-busy with the training and acclimation process. He's such a cutie but my time has been sucked away from me. Regardless, I check in here every few days still and Sky is not far from my mind. I pray that LE is close to bringing to charges and that the clock is ticking down for Julia. I'm tired of her going about her life as if nothing happened, as she didn't snuff out another little life herself. I pray for justice for our little man.

PlainJane when I posted, no one was here, but after I posted, I checked... and there you were!! :seeya:

Now, I 'see' I'm the only here again...

PlainJane when I posted, no one was here, but after I posted, I checked... and there you were!! :seeya:

Now, I 'see' I'm the only here again...

I'm the only on here now but as long as quite a few of us keep showing up each day then this thread will continue on. Sky's name will not just disappear off of the radar. Is there a FB page dedicated to sky or the search for him? If so, can someone repost the link so that I can share it with friends.

Doesn't Julia realize that although she can put Sky out of her heart and her mind and her life, that we will NOT? One day Miss M will grow up and will want answers and I hope she knows that there were people who cared about her and her baby brother. She will know that she is not alone in wanting answers

I am so thankful that SM and little Miss MM are reunited and that M has her daddy to fill her life with love, and to cherish, love her and feed her.

Now is 6:15 on west side. Vancouver is dark today. Rain and cold.
There is 1 guest and lonely me on site!I am checking every night around 2 or 3 AM sometimes later.

Little Man please give us sign.

I'm the only on here now but as long as quite a few of us keep showing up each day then this thread will continue on. Sky's name will not just disappear off of the radar. Is there a FB page dedicated to sky or the search for him? If so, can someone repost the link so that I can share it with friends.

Doesn't Julia realize that although she can put Sky out of her heart and her mind and her life, that we will NOT? One day Miss M will grow up and will want answers and I hope she knows that there were people who cared about her and her baby brother. She will know that she is not alone in wanting answers

I am so thankful that SM and little Miss MM are reunited and that M has her daddy to fill her life with love, and to cherish, love her and feed her.

There are actually a lot of facebook pages devoted to the search for Sky. Here are a few of the ones more widely followed:

http://www.facebook.com/find.sky

http://www.facebook.com/SkyMetalwala

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Sky-Metalwala/320353381312203

And, of course, there's this facebook page, which barely makes any mention of the missing tot (it's his own mother's facebook page, no less -- sick):

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=800009168&sk=wall

Gah. We adopted a dog and I've been super-busy with the training and acclimation process. He's such a cutie but my time has been sucked away from me. Regardless, I check in here every few days still and Sky is not far from my mind. I pray that LE is close to bringing to charges and that the clock is ticking down for Julia. I'm tired of her going about her life as if nothing happened, as she didn't snuff out another little life herself. I pray for justice for our little man.

Hi Rouge, welcome back! And as for Sky, one day closer little man. We love you!

:bump:

Bumping up for our little man. I have not given up, but I am VERY frustrated. My time is limited right now due to my RL, but I still check in every single day, multiple times a day.

Where are the cries for justice? Where is Sky's army? I KNOW where the Sky Crew is located. We each pop in from time-to-time, day-after-day, week-after-week, and now month-after-month. We are here for Sky! We all LOVE :heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

I SO want this baby found! One day closer Sky - Sky's crew are here waiting for you!

:bump:

Bumping up for our little man. I have not given up, but I am VERY frustrated. My time is limited right now due to my RL, but I still check in every single day, multiple times a day.

Where are the cries for justice? Where is Sky's army? I KNOW where the Sky Crew is located. We each pop in from time-to-time, day-after-day, week-after-week, and now month-after-month. We are here for Sky! We all LOVE :heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

I SO want this baby found! One day closer Sky - Sky's crew are here waiting for you!

I'm with you, I feel like screaming "WHERE IS THIS BABY???" While I was reassured a few weeks ago that LE is working diligently on this case, it's hard to be patient.

If I were in charge, I'd see that JB was interrogated thoroughly and would give the public some reassurance that the case is being actively investigated. But, I'm not in charge and that is probably a good thing!

We love you Sky Baby, one day closer to finding you sweet boy. Your Sky Crew waits for you. Send us a sign.

I'm with you, I feel like screaming "WHERE IS THIS BABY???" While I was reassured a few weeks ago that LE is working diligently on this case, it's hard to be patient.

If I were in charge, I'd see that JB was interrogated thoroughly and would give the public some reassurance that the case is being actively investigated. But, I'm not in charge and that is probably a good thing!

We love you Sky Baby, one day closer to finding you sweet boy. Your Sky Crew waits for you. Send us a sign.

I so agree with you, Chela! It's hard to go from daily pressers to NOTHING! It makes me question if they are really working this case or just following up on any tips that may come in. I know if they're f/up on tips, they are essentially 'working the case', but surely (hopefully) they are doing more than waiting on tips to come in.

Why isn't there a SKY'S LAW yet? One that says you can't hide behind your Constitutional rights when there is a child's life at stake. What about Sky's rights? What about his right to be loved by his parents who are supposed to protect him at all costs? :banghead:

I am not sure if this has been mentioned (probably somewhere in 18 threads!), but why not arrest her for making a false police report? If they know that Sky was not in the vehicle the day he was reported missing, and I believe they do based on the lack of SAR hits outside the car that day, why can't they arrest her for that?! She filed a police report for a missing child who did not go missing in the way she stated. Surely if they can't prove how Sky went missing, they can prove how he did NOT. Right? Wasn't that the original charge that CA was arrested for? Giving false statements? They were able to hold her for that in the beginning. Why can't they find something to arrest JB for, just to create some movement in the case? Unless LE has something bigger and better they are working on, what do they have to lose?

ETA: I just realized how many questions I put in that post. But, that's how I feel about this whole case: ????????

I am not sure if this has been mentioned (probably somewhere in 18 threads!), but why not arrest her for making a false police report? If they know that Sky was not in the vehicle the day he was reported missing, and I believe they do based on the lack of SAR hits outside the car that day, why can't they arrest her for that?! She filed a police report for a missing child who did not go missing in the way she stated. Surely if they can't prove how Sky went missing, they can prove how he did NOT. Right? Wasn't that the original charge that CA was arrested for? Giving false statements? They were able to hold her for that in the beginning. Why can't they find something to arrest JB for, just to create some movement in the case? Unless LE has something bigger and better they are working on, what do they have to lose?

ETA: I just realized how many questions I put in that post. But, that's how I feel about this whole case: ????????

You are not alone in your frustration and many questions. I wonder why she couldn't be charged with neglect for leaving him there or charged with abandoning because he was never in the car in the first place. No matter what, she abandoned him!!

I also wonder why she can't be charged with leaving him and Miss M alone for 12 hours during the mediation. She has already admitted that, i believe. So charge her with it and see if she can provide proof that someone was watching them (and I am sure she cant). Probably she could not get someone to babysit during the mediation because Sky was likely gone by that point anyway and to only leave Miss M with a babysitter would bring attention to the question of where Sky was.

I feel there are a myriad of lesser charges that could be brought against her but if they are not charged soon then a statute of limitations can run out and we will be left with nothing.

I am so frustrated by this case and Julia's entire attitude.

This case is beyond frusterating!!! I cannot believe that she has yet to be charged w/ anything. Leaving ur children alone for 12 hours??? I agree that Sky was most likely missing by then & she may have had a babysitter like Swampmama said -- but she can't admit to that. Although, if she did have a babysitter - don't you think they would have come forward w/ knowledge of that by now?

Where are you Sky????

Julia's Facebook Page is just another fantasy land for her. She lists herself as being married and a "full-time mommy". Her info shows that she has 2 children and lists their names but doesn't mention that one of them has been missing or that she does not have custody of them and hasn't seen her daughter in months.

I pray she is charged with something soon, charge her with jaywalking or littering if that is what it takes to get her into custody and get her to talking.

There has to be something such as child neglect, abandonment, filing a false police report, etc that can be charged against her but if they let all of this slide then the statute of limitations on those will fade away. The time to act in NOW!!!!!

I am holding out hope that LE in this case are working as hard as LE in the Sierra LaMar case. They were professional and continued to follow up on the case from the very beginning 24/7. They have made an arrest in that case . . . please Bellevue PD . . . do the right thing and prosecute what you do have in this case. Truly JB could not stand sitting in a jail cell for very long without trying to make a plea deal and tell where Sky might be found. JB's OCD and cleaning obsessions would be put to the the test if she were not able to have soap and cleaning rags in a cell with a toilet and a roomie IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie