GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

I wish that he is offered no plea deal, he should be put to death! And the so called mother should rot for the rest of her miserable life in prison in solitary confiment being fed three times a week if shes lucky and thats just moo..............

I wish that he is offered no plea deal, he should be put to death! And the so called mother should rot for the rest of her miserable life in prison in solitary confiment being fed three times a week if shes lucky and thats just moo..............

Personally, I would prefer to see both of them get the death penalty. They deserve nothing less and neither of them need to be taking up space or breathing our air.

thinking of you, lil one <3

JUSTICE FOR ETHAN why does it take so *!%^%$ long?!

still waiting for justice for ethan :notgood:

<3 it's a beautiful day here lil one and I am thinking of you <3

I will not let ethan fall off the first page :snooty: still waiting for justice. just thinking of you, ethan <3

Aaaarrrghghgh!

Sloop -- the name! the crazed eyes! the deranged narcissism! the brutality! -- is one of those perps I'd love to see entering his nonsensical cowardly plea while standing on a concealed trapdoor. He opens his mouth, the trap door springs open, and he disappears into a bitter frozen void, never to be thought of again. That's the innovation I'd like to see in courtrooms the world over for the most obviously, heinously guilty: Frozen Void.

INTO THE FROZEN VOID FOUL SLOOP!!!

s

Bumping Ethan back to page 1. Does anyone know of any updates?

I haven't read up on this case in a long time. But, I used to work with Stephanie Stacy aka Stephanie Croft aka Stephanie Sloop. Used to post about it, too, until I got banned for whatever reason.

As a result of being coworkers, I was friends with her on Facebook. Right before this whole thing went down, I'm supposing, she deleted her Facebook account. Or deactivated it.

It's now back up. I thought it was the strangest thing when I opened my Facebook to see this today.

Here's her profile:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=545234739

Here's a picture of Stephanie with the Kardashians..what is going on here?

Attachments

• stephstacykardashians.jpg
    stephstacykardashians.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 76
and here's a status update she made:

Stephanie Croft Stacy

The Irish are the only ones Imprevious to Psychoanalysis.. S.F.

Her and Casey both I guess!!

My initial thoughts on the pic with the Kardashians was that it was likely taken while SS was living or commuting one to Las vegas for her stripping days...and in knowing the kardashians are heavy frequenters to vegas for various paid appearances at a multitude of differing clubs in Vegas..my best guess would be this when and how this photo came into existence...

She makes me ill..

SindyBill am curious to know your opinion of the Ss that you knew..is she the narcissitic, lying, and conniving being that shes described by many, including "friends"...do tell what your experiences and opinions are of this monster..

TIA.

The prison allows her to go online? I was wondering if that Kardashian pic was photoshopped.

I think she should face the death penalty as well. She was Ethan's mother & it appears she made no effort to protect him & participated in the coverup.

I think she should face the death penalty as well. She was Ethan's mother & it appears she made no effort to protect him & participated in the coverup.

I agree. I hope it's not because she's a woman and they think she's a victim. She's not. If I say more, I'll be timed out or banned so I'll stop here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back