50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the FBI and LE will try to take all the credit for this one...if it is him?! LOL I can hear 'em now, "We were already aware of this connection and we were only verifying it before Websleuthers found it."

Yeah, right!

I wonder if the FBI and LE will try to take all the credit for this one...if it is him?! LOL I can hear 'em now, "We were already aware of this connection and we were only verifying it before Websleuthers found it."

Yeah, right!

those big meanie heads!
they've probably been watching these threads all along too ::::::waves:::::::
lol

This is a really delicate situation - you have a family with a missing husband/father, and a man who is trying really hard to find his real identity. If this is indeed a match, they need to prepare these people mentally for all this. Also they need to verify it is him 100% and that can take time. I am sure they do not want to create false hopes in these poor people. I am wavering back and forth between thinking this is him and thinking it is not, just because if it is, this story is just too fantastical to be believed! As far as who takes credit- what matters is that this man's identity is found. The rest will be paid back in good karma to you all!

I am wavering back and forth between thinking this is him and thinking it is not, just because if it is, this story is just too fantastical to be believed!

I can't think of any other theory that would lead him from their holiday location to Richmond Hill, GA. As farce as it sounds, it's the only logical explanation for me.

I didn't mean that to sound selfish, by any stretch. I just know this is a good opportunity for WS to be taken seriously by LE, as lately in other cases it seems to be progressing towards that end. I know some people in the media and from LE who feel we only regurgitate what the media offers on cases. We do much more.

ETA: I also realize if it is him, they have a lot of work to do in telling BK, the confirmation, and letting the family know. It will come as quite a shock, I am certain to everyone involved. I guess we do need to be more patient here. We are just excited!

phenolred.....

I could help you in that case with no problem whatsoever......I love doing the photo editing/graphic design......let me know what you need and I will do it....

Kel

You are all so great! No one sounds selfish to me - unless you call trying to help this poor man selfish then everyone in this thread is! :crazy:

I think we all rather "adopted" him after the first post here. It is nice to work on a more positive case for a change instead of the missing/UIDs/cold cases/murders we are usually dealing with.

We knew eventually...this one could have a very happy ending. Hopefully, this is the happy ending we wanted so much to find for him. : )

You guys rock! The merged pics are freeking me out! they just HAVE to be him!!! great work all

I can't wait to hear the updates as they come in

Yeah, right!
Quite probable. Seems this happens a lot of the time and the citizens who worked really hard to solved the case get very little praise.

YOU GAYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

Quite probable. Seems this happens a lot of the time and the citizens who worked really hard to solved the case get very little praise.

YOU GAYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

I'm not gay (just kidding....I know it's a typo)

I'm a new poster but been browsing for months,everyone is so wonderful here!
I hope Steve is him but if not how about Gary David Poole?
http://www.nampn.org/cases/poole_gary.html

I know some things don't add up but if he was living on the streets it could make him look older than what he is,and some people just estimate height.

I'm a new poster but been browsing for months,everyone is so wonderful here!
I hope Steve is him but if not how about Gary David Poole?
http://www.nampn.org/cases/poole_gary.html

I know some things don't add up but if he was living on the streets it could make him look older than what he is,and some people just estimate height.

Another good comparsion. Thanks for the info. Everyone needs to be looked at in this case as someone's family is waiting and wondering.

Dear Mxxxxxxxx,
I am amazed at how much time and effort you and your fellow websleuthers have put into Benjaman Kyle’s case. Thank you so much.
I got in touch with Mr. Kyle and we took a good look at the photos and profile for Steve Dewey. He does not believe it is him. The noses are very different and Steve Dewey’s jaw line is more square. His facial shape and expressions don’t seem to match, especially, when compared to all of Mr. Kyle’s photos (from the TV news, newspaper as well as the ones I forwarded). I prefer to believe that every time one possibility is eliminated, we are one step closer to uncovering his true identity.
On a more positive note, The National Enquirer wants to profile Mr. Kyle. We might be seeing that in a couple of weeks. I don’t have a date for the article yet. Their circulation is supposed to be about 1.5 to 2 million readers (not counting the ones who just peek at it while waiting on line in the grocery store without actually buying it).
Thanks again and please give a big thank you from us to all of your fellow websleuthers, too.
Sincerely,
Kxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members