Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation Timeline -Good info.Covers each days investigation.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80702030/1007/NEWS02

bilde

He looks like a dried on the sole of a nasty shoe laying in the bottom of a scum bucket dropped into the depths of hell to me right now. I would hate to get the image in my head that he is actually human.

Have they ever confirmed the sighting at the laundromat at 9:45?

Who saw her? Did that really happen or was it fabricated by the cousin/uncle/someone else?

If an uninvolved witness really did see her, what do you think that was all about? How many 12yos hang out at a laundromat?

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_070208b_royalton.html

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE
PRESS CONFERENCE
UPDATE ON MISSING BROOKE BENNETT​
Date of Press Conference: July 2, 2008
Statement of Colonel James Baker, Director of the Vermont State Police:
It is with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I announce that we have located what we believe to be the remains of Brooke Bennett on Crocker Road in Randolph, Vermont. (more at link)

Have they ever confirmed the sighting at the laundromat at 9:45?

Who saw her? Did that really happen or was it fabricated by the cousin/uncle/someone else?

If an uninvolved witness really did see her, what do you think that was all about? How many 12yos hang out at a laundromat?

I was wondering if it was AR's BF.

He looks like a dried on the sole of a nasty shoe laying in the bottom of a scum bucket dropped into the depths of hell to me right now. I would hate to get the image in my head that he is actually human.
:blowkiss:Thanks SS. That pretty much satisfied my curiosity.

I really believe that there is alot more involved then what is being let out. I hinted at it last nite, and it was immidiatly thrown out, I think it should be looked at as a very possible option..

Espacially with mom, and sister already married to sex offenders, they were brought up in this, Not making excuses, but saying that this is typical of what I said last nite!

I wonder if AR's boyfriend is the one same one that's in the pictures?? If so he is guilty of statutory rape of AR. She is only 14 and he is at least 16 because he can drive. It seems as if AR was repeatedly victimized by all the males in her life.

I would have to say it was from an outside source that saw her. One young man was on camera the other day saying he saw her walking alone presumably after she left the store. The cousin stated she helped the uncle drop her off and get her back to his house so other people most likely did see her.

I'm a couple of pages behind, but I wanted to add this.
We do not know when Brooke was murdered, for all we know she could have been a prisoner at the sugarhouse for days.
We also don't know when Gagnon appeared on the scene. Jacques knew he was being observed closely by LE, he might have had Gaagnon do the dirty work. Maybe just the burial part, but, I'm betting he is up to his eyeballs in this murder.

Ignorance is no excuse, Denise and Cassandra. Grandma what do you have to say now? Wasn't there also a Great Uncle that had something to say when this all stated?
This really really upsets me....

I wonder if AR's boyfriend is the one same one that's in the pictures?? If so he is guilty of statutory rape of AR. She is only 14 and he is at least 16 because he can drive. It seems as if AR was repeatedly victimized by all the males in her life.

I'm wondering how much he knew about the Jacques sickening lifestyle.
It seems to me a girl would confide something to her boyfriend. :waitasec:
IMO

Good point! I hope they go after him, too! (I would have to assume he is the one in the photos.) LE needs to take every single one of them down for this including Cassandra, Denise, and even Grandma.
:furious::furious::furious:

I'm wondering how much he knew about the Jacques sickening lifestyle.
It seems to me a girl would confide something to her boyfriend. :waitasec:
IMO

Gosh do I ever live a protected life.

I cannot understand the women marrying these low lifes nor can I understand them not knowing what was going on practically in front of them. What relationships did the mothers have with their daughters that an initiation into a sex ring could happen?

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8610899&nav=4QcRCsS5

The story that Brooke may have been meeting someone she met on the online networking site MySpace-- police say Jacques made that up. He showed police a posting made sometime after midnight June 25-- the day she disappeared.
In part, it reads, "I do want to see you in the morning, so please meet me.... u know where. I think i have a good plan to sneak around this. My Mom will kill me but then I'm going 2 Texas and she will get over it. Sorry I was such a baby last time. Promise u not this time!! U can bring ur friend but u have 2 admit that's pretty weird."

8580434_BG4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members