2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is grandstanding and he sounds like a total fool right now.

JB talking about how he was denied KC access when it was told about the remains being found. Complaining that he could not see her after her medical treatment. He is whining to no end. Geez.

KC probably thinks she looks fat in these particular pics and doesn't want them out in public because of that. Okay, that's my catty comment--done now ;)

Haha... that made me laugh. Thank you.

talking about casey going to medical and jr couldnt see her till after she was cleared by medical

I just have one question.....is the phrase "Quite Frankly" something that you learn in law school? I am SO TIRED of hearing that phrase from Baez! SHEESH! Pick a new phrase!

Sorry.....does anyone know if there is video of Casey being brought in? I hate only seeing her back! BOOO!

IMO of course!

SA is objecting

JB is such a whiny, tattletale, crybaby--- I couldn't see my client waahhh

say he doesnt want to point the finger at LE..state objects

JB said he could not see KC until after she was cleared by medical.

After KC taken from cell, she requested to speak to JB (not parents, mind you)

SA is objecting again. JB making bold-faced statements.

Soi, if I'm understanding correctly, JB is talking about pics and images that we Haven't seen yet? Do y'all think its the "dirty pics"?
--------------
Hi, I think they are.These are the ones G.A. said would "kill" her mother if she saw them.Is it just dumb me or is J. hard to follow in his speech? He seems to be going around in circles at times,not finishing sentences.I am not well spoken but I think i have him beat by a mile!Medical enviroment ~ LOL!

Good - objection.....making bald faced accusations..I agree. Stop whining Baez....Poor me, I couldn't see my girl that day. Wants to depose the individuals at the jail that day???

he wants to depose individuals at jail..talking he wants to find out how this game started

Now he wants to depose the jail workers?? WTF!!

He's accusing LE of orchistrating the videotaping his client without him being present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong