Everything cement

"Make sure all your materials, as well as a water supply, are located as close as possible to your work project. You don't want to be lugging sand or cement bags across the yard each time you mix a new batch. "

Perhaps why burial site was so close to shore?

http://www.tutorials.com/06/0675/06756.asp

This report verifies that a bag for cement was found at the burial site:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

UPDATED: 12:16 am EDT June 7, 2009

Evidence Collected At River May Lead To Killer

...A key piece of evidence collected at the site is a 90-pound bag of cement.

Only a few stores in the area sell 90-pound bags of cement. The Kuhlman Cement Company, which is located behind the home of the person of interest George Kennedy, sells 90-pound bags of cement.

Also, it appears that the fence outside the cement company was recently cut.

Doug Blause from the Monroe ACE Hardware said investigators asked him Friday if he sold 90-pound bags of cement, but his hardware store sells only 60-pound bags.

Investigators continue to look at surveillance images at other hardware stores in the area.

i am so hoping they can get some additional evidence from the concrete bag. would fingerprints stick to that kind of paperish material the bags are made from?

i am so hoping they can get some additional evidence from the concrete bag. would fingerprints stick to that kind of paperish material the bags are made from?

Sure would! Besides that, there should be some good prints with the amount of pressure the fingers would have had on the bag as it is heavy. I do hope prints have been recovered.

Sure would! Besides that, there should be some good prints with the amount of pressure the fingers would have had on the bag as it is heavy. I do hope prints have been recovered.

that's AWESOME! :cool:

Hi LeLaw, And since the killer tossed the bag, he probably wouldn't have tried to wipe prints off it.

Thinking of the latex glove, he may have been wearing it. But I doubt he would have had it on when he bought the bag of cement. I think he was kind of disorganizes and sloppy, so still think there is a very good chance his prints would be somewhere on that bag.

Wouldn't you think by now they would have that evidence processed? Know whose prints were on the bag besides the stocker at the store?

If the perp attempted to burn the latex glove, why wouldn't he have attempted to burn the concrete bag too? I don't think the glove belonged to the perp. I think someone who fished in the spot previously had a fire going and threw the glove in when they were finished with it. Most people don't reuse surgical gloves.

If the perp attempted to burn the latex glove, why wouldn't he have attempted to burn the concrete bag too? I don't think the glove belonged to the perp. I think someone who fished in the spot previously had a fire going and threw the glove in when they were finished with it. Most people don't reuse surgical gloves.

I think I agree with you Chilly about the glove. It is also hard to imagine a criminal drawing attention to himself by lighting a fire, don't you think?

I have never heard of fishermen using latex gloves, but it's been a while since I've fished. I have heard of latex gloves used during certain kinds of sex tho :slap:

I think I agree with you Chilly about the glove. It is also hard to imagine a criminal drawing attention to himself by lighting a fire, don't you think?

I have never heard of fishermen using latex gloves, but it's been a while since I've fished. I have heard of latex gloves used during certain kinds of sex tho :slap:

During sex acts :waitasec: Do tell :p

I agree, the perp did not start the fire and did not wear the gloves. I also don't think it was his beer can, I think it was left there by another fisherman. Disposing of a body is serious business, a person would most likely not down a few beers while doing so.

Surgical gloves are cheap. People who build models often use them to avoid getting oily finger prints on the plastic. In this case I think the glove belonged to a woman. Men usually aren't reluctant to touch icky slimy stuff.

During sex acts :waitasec: Do tell :p

I agree, the perp did not start the fire and did not wear the gloves. I also don't think it was his beer can, I think it was left there by another fisherman. Disposing of a body is serious business, a person would most likely not down a few beers while doing so.

Surgical gloves are cheap. People who build models often use them to avoid getting oily finger prints on the plastic. In this case I think the glove belonged to a woman. Men usually aren't reluctant to touch icky slimy stuff.

Anal sex :confused: , and not necessarily fishermen, but someone who would go there for that purpose.

I had to ask :bang:
sc0734ig.gif
I know, awful, eh? xox

I have a question about the cement - why bother to "bury the body" and then cover it with cement? It was obviously, a very shallow grave, but the concept of lugging a bag of cement mix down that hillside and then using the river water to "mix" it in the grave is nagging at the corners of my mind. First of all..... after you have murdered a child, when does the idea of using cement and the river enter your brain??? I don't think it would enter your brain at all; unless you were already VERY familiar with that river, and had frequently used cement for other purposes. Why wouldn't you just dig the grave a bit deeper in a more remote area?? The very CONCEPT of using cement seems to be important to this case. :waitasec:

I have a question about the cement - why bother to "bury the body" and then cover it with cement? It was obviously, a very shallow grave, but the concept of lugging a bag of cement mix down that hillside and then using the river water to "mix" it in the grave is nagging at the corners of my mind. First of all..... after you have murdered a child, when does the idea of using cement and the river enter your brain??? I don't think it would enter your brain at all; unless you were already VERY familiar with that river, and had frequently used cement for other purposes. Why wouldn't you just dig the grave a bit deeper in a more remote area?? The very CONCEPT of using cement seems to be important to this case. :waitasec:

Hi Reannan, I don't think the killer dug the hole, and there was already a depression at that spot by the 2 rocks.

Mr Bickler even mentioned that which is why I think it is the case. Fishermen know what fishing locations are like that are used by allot of people. I remember when we used to go fishing down at Vancouver lake. We sometimes saw depressions where they had made fires. I read the dirt was not sandy there, so it might be difficult to dig out.

I think the killer knew the spot already, was local and had fishef there over the years. After she died, which I think happened either in his van or apt, he knew he had to dispose of her and he had a Gestalt moment where he suddenly knew what to do.

Lay her in the hole in a fetal position, on her stomach and then pour some Kwikcrete over her so when it was dry it would blend in and look like a rock. He kicked some dirt up around it, and the form of her body made it a bit rounded on top.

A quick fix, and that's all he cared about. He worked very fast cause he didn't want to be seen. And it worked pretty well for 2 weeks. Even for a couple of fishing hours. I don't think the perp thought anyone would discover it so soon. Thank goodness Mr Bickler was up and down on that concrete fishing, casting, up and down and it finally gave in and started to crack!

I know this isn't the theory thread but my point is how he thought using concrete would hide his secret for a long time!

PS> And I think the can was already in the hole and there was no need to remove it. xox

I've thought about this over and over. Even if you are very familiar with that river, don't know why encasing the child in cement would be the outcome.

Here are some of my thoughts:

1. He's a control freak, totally obsessed about making his acts final and giving them no room to be undone.

2. He had the bag of cement available and used it out of convenience. (not very convenient was it?)

3. Neveah fought like he** he got enraged and was going to show Neveah who's in charge - had to use cement to do it. (yikes! a 5yo?)

4. He wanted the body to be found to instill fear into the townspeople and stump the police and Medical Examiner. Maybe he likes the recognition!

5. Maybe he knows things about decomposition that I don't. Maybe he thinks that pouring cement over the body would fill up cavities and hide a sexual assault - also making it difficult for the autopsy.''

6. Maybe he has done this before and gotten away with it. (yikes!)

7. Maybe he took familiar things from someones life and framed that person(s).

Whatever the reason for the cement - he's an off the wall pedophile, crazy and twisted. They have got to find him! mho

If the grave was really just an indentation that this little girl was layed in then the killer for sure hauled the cement to the water planning to cover her with it. I can't make any sense of why anyone would use cement either. If there hadn't been an indentation was he planning to just lay her on the ground and pour cement over her...don't think that would have worked. The only thing I can think of for the use of cement was to seal the smell in where there would be less chance of anyone finding her. Otherwise I'm just stumpted. I don't think this guy is to bright or he would have taken her to a secluded area and dug a grave and forgotten the cement. Glad he didn't though and that she was found in not to long.

Can't help but believe that one of the RSO hanging around the mother is responsible for the death of this beautiful little girl. They had every opportunity and were probably just waiting for the right time to take her away and she would have gone with any of them cause they were "friends."
That is how little kids see things. If they have been around a person who paid them some attention then that person is a friend. And these guys were mom's friends too so they must be alright. I hope LE get this figured out and someone is arrested soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back