TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are talking about the cousin who is a singer (Levi P. show)
Says maybe a fan of her singing? That Holly was in local shows. But Pat B. says no, the house is remote, it is someone focused on her.
Pat is confused, not as sure about things, too many changes in the story. Now saying she was in fear for her life-where do they come up with this crap? How could they know that?

Blood in garage-how much? If she is being "led" away, then where did blood come from?

Still Pat B.-phone found-Levi says no, not true.
Pat says she has never seen a case like this, she is really confused, Le is retracting everything they say.

Pat B. says at this point she has no idea, but is confused if brother did change his story or is it all bad reporting?

Stacy D. says they speculate about her being taken by force, maybe she had a bloody nose, brother only saw them from behind, she could have had a gun to her stomach.

Lunchbox-why was she still carrying it?

The difficulty I would imagine is that most criminals know that they must operate by cover of night. Wonder if there are any volunteers on night shift? Doesn't seem likely. So, I'm hoping that there are more trained professionals who will be able to take over.

(If not okay to have Levi's show details here, please delete...)

Pat B. says someone can only be cleared if there is no way on God's earth the person could be guilty...the person was elsewhere, etc...How did they completely eliminate anyone? She doesn't think it is possible to eliminate anyone.

Unless there is something we don't know. (ha!)

Levi talking about conflicting reports...TBI said no drag marks...have ruled that out. Pat says where did that come from to begin with? A pretty strong statement to make ,she says.

Levi says the media sometimes add things to a case that may not be true (great).

Stacy says in a remote area, man should have stood out if he was stalking her; talked about the case in Ohio, where the people were put in the tree, a woman had seen the man in the area prior but never called police. Did anyone see him before that day?

Why don't the well-paid experts and media tell us something we don't know.

Caller said home invasion/dragging came from a press release from TBI originally.

Pat says what makes people suspicious of brother is that maybe he said dragged at first, but then said what I meant was his arm was around her...that maybe when questioned in depth, he changed his wording (changed his tune, Pat says). Pat wants to hear 911 calls.
Levi said maybe he took and passed a LD test.
Stacy said they may have evidence that points to someone else.
Panic on a call will change the words you use.

The blood is what caused brother to panic, (so I doubt it is animal blood, or anything he expected to see there-this is from me, not from them.)

Working on a new thread, will close this one in a few...

Ima

Why use words "home invasion" at all?
Where did that ever come from?
Pat is having trouble with all of the LE statements.
Sometimes LE does a poor job in getting the story, she says.
She says she would have had phone in one hand on w/911 and gun in other hand, racing to the woods. Wants to know his behavior. Has so many questions.

article-1376746-0B9F59A000000578-805_634x319.jpg

Location of Darden, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members