The death of Princess Diana

I hate to put a damper on anyone's "Royal Party" here but didn't this come out in the news ages ago? and wasn't it all dispelled as rumors?

Is the "Mirror" another one of those tabloid magazines (newspapers?)

Inquiring minds are just inquiring!

Thanks

DS :angel:

Kathy C said:
Also, the Paris paramedics allowed her to die. There was a hospital 15 minutes away. They could have administered cardiac care while the ambulance rushed her there.
That's how they do it in much of Europe. The method was widely criticised following her death. While we do what they call "scoop and carry," or something like that, with our ambulances, they have a lot more equipment in theirs and I think maybe even doctors as opposed to EMT's as the plan is to do whatever medical procedures need to be done on scene. They think it saves time. Obviously, we're not so sure about lives.

Casshew said:
She may have survived had she had her seatbelt on... how would the murderers plot that she would not fasten her belt?

I agree she would have survived had she had her seat belt on. Ever since that accident I wear my seat belt in the backseateven though it's not illegal. When I get in a car into the back seat and mention that everyone else seems to follow suit.

A statue of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed, who died together in a Paris car crash in 1997, will soon be displayed at Harrod's department store in central London, its owner, Mohamed al Fayed, said Wednesday.

The work commissioned by al Fayed shows the couple, who were on vacation together when they died, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes beneath a soaring albatross - a symbol of eternity and good fortune. Diana is wearing a dress with a plunging neckline, while Dodi's shirt is unbuttoned to reveal a bare chest.
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat//articles/0824dianastatue24-ON.html

Okay maybe this is a bad angle but this is not very flattering IMO

diana_bronze.jpg

LONDON (Dec. 11) - Prince Charles has been questioned by the former London police chief leading an official investigation into the death of Princess Diana, the prince's office said Sunday.

Lord Stevens, former Metropolitan Police commissioner, met with the prince "as part of his ongoing inquiry" into the 1997 death in Charles' ex-wife, Clarence House said.

The Sunday Times newspaper reported they met last week for several hours.

More: http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051211111209990011

I know they have to interview him, just so they can shut the conspiracy theorists up, but the idea that there was a "conspiracy" and that Prince Charles is involved is just ridiculous.

How could Charles have known that the paparazzi would cooperate by chasing Diana and Dodie in a high speed chase? How could he have "rigged it" that their driver would get drunk and speed them recklessly to their deaths?

She's dead, Dodie is dead, it has been investigated, it is sad and tragic, and it's over.

imo

If Diana had worn her seat belt there is a very good chance she would have survived.

Casshew said:
If Diana had worn her seat belt there is a very good chance she would have survived.

I read a book (which was short, hastily writ and I'm sorry I cannot for the life of me remember the title or the author - - so not vouching for any credibility of his/her part) which asserted that Diana was a religious seat-bealt buckler. She apparently always reminded everyone to buckle up, her kids, and others (in a very British way, something like, "Belt in!"), and always used her seat belt.

The author claimed that the accident was engineered by the British royals and M16-Intelligence and that they tampered with the seat belts and the brakes in the car, knowing the paparazzi was on a perpetual chase, especially during her vacation with Dodi.

There is evidence that she feared just this in letters she wrote, even saying brakes, cars would be tampered with to accomplish her demise. I seem to remember at the time she died she had placed extra security on her boys, too.

I am not asserting this as truth, just food for thought. Apparently there are some people who believe this and are not about to let it drop. Her brother may be one of them, I inferred from the book.

As I recall, motives included her predicted upcoming marriage to Dodi, an Egyptian with Islamic roots with huge holdings and power in the UK (Harrod's, among others) and its possible ramifications, i.e. a possible half-brother reltionship between the future King of England and a baby Diana and Dodi could have.

Eve

It's been over eight years and they are just getting around to talking to Chuck now? :confused: :confused: What could they possibly be trying to accomplish? Just a formality, I say. They should interview Liz. If anyone had anything to do with Di's dimease, it would have been her and her secret service.

BrendaStar said:
It's been over eight years and they are just getting around to talking to Chuck now? :confused: :confused: What could they possibly be trying to accomplish? Just a formality, I say. They should interview Liz. If anyone had anything to do with Di's dimease, it would have been her and her secret service.

LOLOL I've never heard anyone but my mom refer to the queen as "Liz", and she doesn't do it in a flattering way either ;)

Anyway, I have a feeling some member of the royal family was involved, but whether it's Chuck, Liz or Phil who knows?

Princess Diana's crash caused by laser beam?

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/diana%20crash%20caused%20by%20laser%20beam_06_02_2006

snip
...New witnesses have told British detectives, leading a fresh enquiry into the fatal August 1997 accident, they saw a motorcyclist point a laser into the eyes of chauffeur HENRI PAUL, causing the Mercedes to crash inside the Pont De L'Alma tunnel in Paris, France.
One witness said he saw "an enormous radar-like flash of light", reports UK newspaper the Daily Express.

The new evidence supports theories Diana, Al Fayed and Paul were assassinated by the British Secret Service on behalf of the UK's royal family.

The laser plot came to light as French medics from the hospital where the princess died claim she was pregnant at the time of the crash.

I thought that this was another rumor. Could it possibly be true that Di was preggers?????? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BrendaStar said:
THANKS FOR THE MONDAY AFTERNOON LAUGH!!

BrendaStar said:
They probably just caught up to him.....Old Lizzie needs to be questioned in regards to this too / she is such a old sour puss prude / I'm sure she had a great deal to do with it! Then she sits on her royal throne acting like her crap don't stink!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3563855a12,00.html

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The official conclusion that car driver Henri Paul was drunk and on anti-depressants at the time, and that the car was likely to be the vehicle involved, have never been accepted by the families of Dodi Fayed or Paul. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The Independent on Sunday said Lord Stevens' remarks were a deliberate attempt to prepare public opinion for some shocking conclusions. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]"People are going to be very surprised about what we have to say," said one senior officer closely involved with the inquiry. [/font]

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=24&art_id=qw1139278141970B216

London - Two laptops have been stolen from offices used by a former police chief who is heading a probe into the death of Princess Diana in a Paris car crash in 1997, a newspaper said on Tuesday.

Scarborough Country Transcripts from 2/6/06:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11217584/

SCARBOROUGH: Is Princess Diana the victim of foul play?

Well, until now, it seemed almost certain that the British investigation into her death would agree with the French version that found that Diana and her boyfriend, Dodi Al Fayed, died because their driver was drunk.

But now the respected former London police says that what he is finding is—quote—“far more complex than any of us thought.” And he acknowledged that some of the issues raised by Mohamed Al Fayed‘s were—quote—“right to be raised.”

Let me bring in now Ruth Hilton. She‘s a senior editor of “OK!” magazine, and TV host of AOL.com in Las Vegas, the man of “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” Robin Leach.

Ruth, let me begin with you.

When she says—when this investigator says that some of the things that Mohamed Al Fayed had originally suggested to be true may have actually, well, had some credence to them, that‘s a bombshell, isn‘t it?

RUTH HILTON, SENIOR EDITOR, “OK!”: It‘s a pretty huge bombshell.
*SNIP*
Robin Leach, where does it go from here? Could it possibly lead to the British secret service?

ROBIN LEACH, AOL.COM VEGAS: You know, the claim was made from day one, in the first of the conspiracy theories, that there was a mysterious light that appeared in the tunnel split-seconds before the crash. And one of the bombshell claims that‘s coming out of Lord Stevens‘ office is that that has now—he now has witnesses who claim that there was a motorcyclist who used some sort of laser-like device to shine into the eyes of the French chauffeur, Henri Paul.

I have always maintained that Princess Diana‘s bodyguard, who was part secret service as well, would never have allowed Princess Diana to ride in a limousine with a driver who was drunk. So, that‘s just pure logic that tells you that.
*SNIP*

I am really interested in this story, and I am NOT a conspiracy theory believer. But it never did make any sense to me. I'll be interested to hear the official findings....

I also read more than once that the seat belts were faulty and Diana couldn't "belt up" as she reportedly always did. I am no conspiratist and don't like to think this could happen - but if it's true that the royals/secret service assasinated them, their actions haven't changed much from their ancestor's, Henry the 8th. Good grief.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back