Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the Family cares what we think. Which speaks volumes. Poor Sierra what did she endure :maddening: :moo:

I know-I can't stop thinking how scared she must have been with guy-OMG

That's what I mean...3 attacks at Safeways and they don't maybe show the managers video or a sketch and interview employees? If it was AGT he sure got lucky hiding in plain sight. JMO

Who is going to think an employee is gonna attack women in the parking lot where they work. Man he was bold!! Most people would go out on break to have a cigarette but not this guy.

I understand that it's not acceptable to post facebook links, but I would assume it's okay to post her name on here (or at least within the context of an article). Am I right? I would just like to be on the same page as everyone else.

Yes, you can post a quote from an article and link to it.

Who is going to think an employee is gonna attack women in the parking lot where they work. Man he was bold!! Most people would go out on break to have a cigarette but not this guy.

Does anyone know exactly when he worked at Safeway. Dates==year to year, etc. tia

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/201...05/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search-day-51.html

snipped "That means that Sierra and Garcia-Torres can be linked at two separate crime scenes: the location of the Juicy Couture bag and the vehicle owned by and registered to the suspect."

Just want to clarify also the article should say former Safeway employee.

I wish we could get clarification on this statement too:

"During her press conference Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith alluded to the fact that, “Since January of 2011 in Santa Clara County alone there are 43 missing females that have never returned home.” Was she suggesting that Garcia-Torres might be a serial killer? "

Are these 43 missing females that runaway reports were filed on but the paper trail stopped there? Sheriff Smith or LE needs to clarify this. The public can't help find these girls if we don't know about them.
Sheriff Smith said later that most of the missing have been found and reunited with their families. I think she stated the missing number of 43 for effect and to point out this terrible trend of missing runaways. IMO.

I understand that it's not acceptable to post facebook links, but I would assume it's okay to post her name on here (or at least within the context of an article). Am I right? I would just like to be on the same page as everyone else.

Yes you are correct

Sheriff Smith said later that most of the missing have been found and reunited with their families. I think she stated the missing number of 43 for effect and to point out this terrible trend of missing runaways. IMO.

Yes, it is indeed a terrible trend, but it's my opinion that she shouldn't have given such a high number, she should maybe have just said, we have up to 43young women go missing a month, or something to that effect. MOO

Does anyone know exactly when he worked at Safeway. Dates==year to year, etc. tia

I read in an article yesterday that he last worked at Safeway in 2010 in the deli department, not sure if that is accurate though since many places were reporting him as being a current employee.

I'm curious as to why he no longer works there, if he was possibly fired. Most people don't leave a decent paying job with health and dental benefits to trim trees and collect scrap metal. JMO.

I do know Safeway performs drug testing before hiring and holds the right to test you any time, so that may be a cause for termination, jmo.

This has to be classified as rumor since I saw a coworker state it...but apparently he started working there when he was 16. Take it for what it is.

Yes, and charges were dropped because he agreed to anger management and parenting classes.

In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

So this was not his GF ["tenant who owed his mother rent"], but another individual. Also, dropped.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci...sted-lamar-kidnapping-case?source=most_viewed

apparently the sketch is of him a few years younger. A post on FB stated he was clean shaven at the time also and thinner. I see the resemblance big time...and now think if you had worked with him, and saw the sketch at the time. Wouldn't you at least pick up the phone and say, I might be wrong but I do see a resemblance? I would!

I've seen a couple photos of AGT from 4-5 years ago, clean shaven or with a soul patch. I just don't see the resemblance.

So I wouldn't have called because I wouldn't have thought it was him.

I think it's a good thing Doe Network has volunteers who are way better than I am at this stuff!

In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

So this was not his GF ["tenant who owed his mother rent"], but another individual. Also, dropped.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci...sted-lamar-kidnapping-case?source=most_viewed

His past experience with the police has shown him that if he remains pseudo-cooperative w/o giving any information, LE will drop the charges. I don't expect for him to be confessing and/or telling LE anything at this point. :(

Yes and he also was arrested, and spent 5 days in jail, for yelling at an officer that was responding to an altercation between AGT and his roommate. AGT was trying to kick his roommate out for doing drugs.

His dad is currently in prison in SJ, FWIW.

Working on a timeline post for all of the information from yesterday. I should be done in about 3-4 hours.

Yes and he also was arrested, and spent 5 days in jail, for yelling at an officer that was responding to an altercation between AGT and his roommate. AGT was trying to kick his roommate out for doing drugs.

His dad is currently in prison in SJ, FWIW.

I wonder what his dad is in prison for. I also read that his brother died in Mexico from drug/alcohol issues.

His pregnant 15 yo GF in 2009 (DA did not prosecute statutory rape charge) may have been a victim of his for key developmental periods of her teenage and young adult life. No apples, please. Just stating. Going to take some time for her.

ETA/Correction: There were NO battery charges filed against him concerning his pregnant GF:

http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/...ct-court-records-reveal-06670e88#pdf-10030186

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304