Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think playing to his narcissism and/or pandering to his being a victim...without being too obvious could create doors of opportunity. Approaching him as a supporter who thinks he was framed could be a good starting point. He sees himself as irresistable, extremely goodlooking, a victim of his childhood who "made it", and a killer. I don't think he will admit to the killer part, he will probably report those posts as part of the framing. You may want to describe having a traumatic childhood and going through rough/impoverished times...You may want to describe as being bi or bi-curious at some point later on...I just don't think that being a supporter of being framed would be enough for him, you have to join him in some way with regards to the sexy stud delusion he sees himself as....He would so love a letter to include your favorite photos of him....nauseating but I fully believe it.

I know he's been banned on a couple of occasions (Canadian fraud charge, after arrest in Germany) for access to multimedia and other communication. If I were his lawyer, the last thing I would do is allow receipt of "fan" mail for a client who can't seem to keep his mouth shut. Additionally, I would think in his case knowing he's getting adulation would cause him to want the circus of a trial regardless of plea deals offered that would be in his interet to take and would cause him to work against his lawyer. I don't know if they can do that but I don't presume he has the inherent right to fan mail in the big house.

In thinking, even if LM is found too mentally ill to be criminally responsible, the chances of him being let out of even a mental hospital. Are nearly nil, in my humble opinion. Now that LM has gotten attention and infamy from this horrible murder, I believe he would be found to be high risk to re-offend. The way I see it, if he knows this will gain him are nation, as soon as he fell out of the spotlight he pupal ups kill again to reclaim his notoriety. Unless they can cure his malignant narcissism, which I doubt, he will always be a threat to society.

Sigh... I know the area well.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2001/02/13/010213eaton.html
Nancy Eaton's killer wants more privileges

Last Updated: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 | 3:39 PM ET

CBC News

A psychiatric hearing is underway for Andrew Leyshon-Hughes, the killer of the department store heiress Nancy Eaton.
In 1985, Eaton was found stabbed to death in her Farnham Street apartment in the Yonge-St.Clair area.

Hughes was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.

THANK YOU!! So, he's in Ottawa now and wants more rights to freedom. Lovely!! See.............THIS is why LRM cannot get the insanity thing. Oh, what am I sayng......LRM will NEVER get the insanity thing.

:please:

Gee, I'll bet LRM's 'fans' desperately want him to 'get many freedoms' soon. UGH!!

I know he's been banned on a couple of occasions (Canadian fraud charge, after arrest in Germany) for access to multimedia and other communication. If I were his lawyer, the last thing I would do is allow receipt of "fan" mail for a client who can't seem to keep his mouth shut. Additionally, I would think in his case knowing he's getting adulation would cause him to want the circus of a trial regardless of plea deals offered that would be in his interet to take and would cause him to work against his lawyer. I don't know if they can do that but I don't presume he has the inherent right to fan mail in the big house.
I remember reading something like that too. In the fraud thing he was prohibited from internet - but how enforceable could that possibly be.

But in jail, I think they could do it - but, wouldn't that only be after the trial? Would they , until then have to give him same rights as others?

That is really creepy , if he is in jail, but they have to give him access to a computer till a judge says no. UCK

That is mindboggling, but I do not know how it would work?
Notions?

THANK YOU!! So, he's in Ottawa now and wants more rights to freedom. Lovely!! See.............THIS is why LRM cannot get the insanity thing. Oh, what am I sayng......LRM will NEVER get the insanity thing.

:please:

Gee, I'll bet LRM's 'fans' desperately want him to 'get many freedoms' soon. UGH!!
Stone: Trying to take up less space per silly billy!

Gee, I'll bet LRM's 'fans' desperately want him to 'get many freedoms' soon

No, I feel as tho you feel I feel that. I do not. IMO, He must never be allowed to be free again. He obviously, IMO, cannot control himself.

TO me, if he is in psyc facility or jail THAT is irrelevent to me, however.

But, we agree , he should never be allowed out in society.

And I think , with the video and stuff he will never be free again - and is that not what we all should really, at the end of the day, care about?

He cannot hurt anyone again. That, as civilized people should be our want and focus.

Our difference stone is causes. That is it.

He MUST never be unsupervised again - if that happens , IMO , he would kill again .

I, am not a "fan". Like all of us , across the globe, I am certainly interested - fan - no - curious you bet.

No different than any of the rest of us who are trying to come up with some reason for this.

But IMO, some are more focused on punishment, than trying to "understand" how/why this human being made the choices he did , and engage in the horrible behaviors he did.

There, IMO, is a differance between needing punishment or understanding.

Yes, I am reasonably indifferent as to what building (jail/psyc) will keep him supervised and out of society.

And , IMO, he is a serial killer, IMO, he has been killing humans for a while. I do not think JL was his first human -- he should never be free again .................

Regarding' getting into the mind of a narcissist, this in news ( just in) about Karla H..
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/06/26/19921551.html
"Todd felt she was being manipulated by the woman who's been described by some psychiatrists as a malignant narcissist.

"She definitely was toying with me," Todd told Adler. "Every question I asked her, she would ask me a question back. I felt that I was the mouse and she was the cat, and as long as I allowed myself to be swatted around I'd be able to stay."

I remember reading something like that too. In the fraud thing he was prohibited from internet - but how enforceable could that possibly be.

I wondered how long he was banned from owning a computer? The article I read on this did not specify. IMO he was probably back on the net the next day spreading more lies and preying on his victims!! :jail:

Regarding' getting into the mind of a narcissist, this in news ( just in) about Karla H..
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2.../19921551.html
"Todd felt she was being manipulated by the woman who's been described by some psychiatrists as a malignant narcissist.

"She definitely was toying with me," Todd told Adler. "Every question I asked her, she would ask me a question back. I felt that I was the mouse and she was the cat, and as long as I allowed myself to be swatted around I'd be able to stay."

IMO getting into the psyche of any narcissist is a bit of a challenge. You're mostly peeling away layer upon layer of smoke and mirrors...sprinkled with kernels of truth. The more malignant they are the larger their funhouse of illusions and thus all the more difficult.

Regarding the Holmolka interview. She knew Todd was a journalist. Todd would be viewed as an adversary immediately. Holmolka's defenses would be fully up, hence all the rhetorical questioning she replied with (alot like the Trammel interview in Basic Instinct)... yet the salaciousness of being found and in the news could have been seductive to her narcissism so she allowed the interview to meander a bit before apparently getting a reality check from her husband. IMO, this situation is different then approaching a narcissist whose in prison with a "fan" or support letter. I don't think the narcissist would be as defensive although the "funhouse" of illusions remains in place....enter at your own risk.

IMO getting into the psyche of any narcissist is a bit of a challenge. You're mostly pealing away layer upon layer of smoke and mirrors...sprinkled with kernels of truth. The more malignant they are the larger their funhouse of illusions and thus all the more difficult.

Regarding the Holmolka interview. She knew Todd was a journalist. Todd would be viewed as an adversary immediately. Holmolka's defenses would be fully up, hence all the rhetorical questioning she replied with (alot like the Trammel interview in Basic Instinct)... yet the salaciousness of being found and in the news could have been seductive to her narcissism so she allowed the interview to meander a bit before apparently getting a reality check from her husband. IMO, this situation is different then approaching a narcissist whose in prison with a "fan" or support letter. I don't think the narcissist would be as defensive although the "funhouse" of illusions remains in place....enter at your own risk.
Yeh , he would hane no vested interest in being authentic with anyone -IMO, basically lacks the skill set. Afterall , noone is worth trusting right?!

How could he possibly know how to be "real", too much vulnerability, and perceived rejection and all that jazz!

OT:
i am here...& i am cracking up! i luv this dudes posts!! CARIIS is awesum! :rocker:
F U N N Y !
All the icon things are a hoot too!
Now, you do KNOW I am going to HAVE to thank that one- ha!

It weird. Here, there would be a ruckus every day! They only got him what like 3 weeks ago. Is this really it for 9 months?

No more anything? Appearance before a judge? Ruling on something!

Boy are they smart up there - here the bill would already be $257,000!

But seriously, nothing peroid?

And the media are now just rehashing old old stuff!

I am even pondering, is it like LM lawyer' says see you in Feb 13?

Makes sense in a whole lot of ways, just I want interesting news cycles!

Be aware that he might know other dangerous people outside of prison. Birds of a feather tend to flock. Do not give out personal info.

I must be a monster.

I do plan on writing Luka Magnotta. I'm not a 'fan', I'm not 'in love'. I want to know what you all are wanting to know. I'm just gonna try to go to the source and ask for it. Maybe I still won't find out but it's worth a couple of stamps to try.

Be aware that he might know other dangerous people outside of prison. Birds of a feather tend to flock. Do not give out personal info.
ALL of his correspondences are heavily monitored. While it makes sense to take precaution, it's unlikely he could do much of anything. I'd be more concerned about him tracking me down should he ever be released. Additionally, I believe that he is quite isolated from everyone and anyone. Anyone who may have indulged him in the past are going to be quite certain to remove all traces of him from their thoughts and lives. I believe he is literally the single most "alone" person in the entire world right now.

ITA re using extreme caution ... i.e. After LRM was arrested in Berlin, for some reason the owner of BG dot com site went on the BG dot fr site and told people that LRM was being beaten while in the German prison. Now why he would try to get peeps to feel sorry for LRM, i can't say for sure. Anyway, i just went to try to find the exact wording and I am forbidden access. I don't know whether the Fr site is closed down, or whether i should take this personally. :blushing:

We don't know until we know .. until then, be careful.

ITA re using extreme caution ... i.e. After LRM was arrested in Berlin, for some reason the owner of BG dot com site went on the BG dot fr site and told people that LRM was being beaten while in the German prison. Now why he would try to get peeps to feel sorry for LRM, i can't say for sure. Anyway, i just went to try to find the exact wording and I am forbidden access. I don't know whether the Fr site is closed down, or whether i should take this personally. :blushing:

We don't know until we know .. until then, be careful.
What's "fr"?

But in jail, I think they could do it - but, wouldn't that only be after the trial? Would they , until then have to give him same rights as others?

That is really creepy , if he is in jail, but they have to give him access to a computer till a judge says no. UCK

That is mindboggling, but I do not know how it would work?
Notions?

Yes he was banned from the Internet for I believe the time he had to go back and live with his mother for the 9 months I believe the judge imposed along with his having to be off the streets from 10 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Anybody checked out if any of his aliases were posting during that time? Or if he actually stayed with his mother or took off? He was sentenced on July 12th 2005

Quoted from CARIIS:

-----------------

Stone: Trying to take up less space per silly billy!

"Gee, I'll bet LRM's 'fans' desperately want him to 'get many freedoms' soon" (quoted from my previous post)

No, I feel as tho you feel I feel that. I do not. IMO, He must never be allowed to be free again. He obviously, IMO, cannot control himself.

I wasn't referring to you. I was merely speaking in general terms.

Call me stupid but was is the BG dot com site? I am French, I can see if I can find out anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard