Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16991227/detail.html

(snip)
Meanwhile, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, said his sister told him during a jail visit that she wants to talk to members of the FBI and police.

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.[/QUOTE]

Now that is BIG NEWS and perhaps why GPA was happy.

Well, we know these visits are taped, so LE will have her side and will be comparing what was said to Lee vs what's been said to them.

OME

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.htl
jailhouse new optimism

Wouldn't it be great if Caylee was really alive?? And GP are really going to pick her up????
I would love if that was the case!

I think Lee's girlfriend's name is Mallory. Kristina is a friend of Casey's.

commercial, thank goodness. Nancy has had on experts and local FLA news people.

Any news about whats going on at the sheriffs office or outside the Anthony home? George wanted to 'regroup' with Cindy.

OME

I could just never imagine such disrespect talking to my mother like that every other word F this & F that. Then they say they are only a few thousand dollars away from releasing Casey.

It's very sad but her family still is holding on to the small hope that if they help get her out of jail she'll tell them where Caylee is.

I think they're in for a whole new world of disappointment if Casey ever gets out of jail. I also hope the police are on stand by, because I think Casey will throw a major fit when she confronts her increasing angry family & friends.

They're already at the end of their patience with her obnoxious, idiotic behavior. It won't be much longer before they come out & admit what they believe....that they believe Casey killed Caylee & hid the body.

So this is my first post. I am supposed to be studying for the NY bar right now, but you guys have completely distracted me for three days! Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the work you all have done. And I'm now addicted.

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but I stumbled upon this link:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

"On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen, there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez"

I don't necessarily buy the other stuff in this post (i.e. that Casey committed the robbery); but I do find it highly suspect that this all of this happened on the same day. Maybe she just saw Zenaida's name on the news? Or a website? Or something? Or maybe she hoped to pin the car "theft" on the same criminal? I haven't found any articles about this robbery, but I am intrigued. One of the things that bothers me the most about all of Casey's ridiculous lying is that, in the police report, she drove the cops to her "nanny's" neighborhood (a nanny she had used for, what, 2 years?), couldn't remember what the address was "because she had been there so many times," and then the cops found an address in the car, that just happened to be across the street. This whole case is crazaaaazy.

Nevertheless, thank you all so much for the entertainment and insight!

yeah this was found and discussed in one of the earlier threads. it is quite a coinkydink.

Back on.

"No pleas by Casey to find this child"

Played the tape where Casey and Christina are talking and she says none of her family are on her side. All they are worried about is getting Caylee back. Then she adds she is too.

And your point is????

OME

So this is my first post. I am supposed to be studying for the NY bar right now, but you guys have completely distracted me for three days! Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the work you all have done. And I'm now addicted.

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but I stumbled upon this link:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

"On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen, there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez"

I don't necessarily buy the other stuff in this post (i.e. that Casey committed the robbery); but I do find it highly suspect that this all of this happened on the same day. Maybe she just saw Zenaida's name on the news? Or a website? Or something? Or maybe she hoped to pin the car "theft" on the same criminal? I haven't found any articles about this robbery, but I am intrigued. One of the things that bothers me the most about all of Casey's ridiculous lying is that, in the police report, she drove the cops to her "nanny's" neighborhood (a nanny she had used for, what, 2 years?), couldn't remember what the address was "because she had been there so many times," and then the cops found an address in the car, that just happened to be across the street. This whole case is crazaaaazy.

Nevertheless, thank you all so much for the entertainment and insight!
Welcome to WS! I warn you now that the addiction is real. RUN before you have us to blame for you not passing the bar. LOL (No, don't do that because your post is very intriguing.)

Thanks for bringing up the robbery of her office. There could be a connection to Casey as we know she is a thief according to her own mother. However, Caylee was placed at the assisted nursing center visiting her great grandfather on June 15th so she did not go missing on the 9th. On June 24th or 25th, "a friend" heard Caylee's voice in the background during a call to Casey. She must have gone missing sometime after that call ended and June 27th when the car was left at Amscot.

Today, 02:56 PM
SuziQ
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2007

This explains alot:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16991834/detail.html

Still, Baez wants an appeals court to intervene and allow a lower bond so the novice attorney with just three years experience can set out himself to solve the case.

Ahhhh, this does explain a lot.

These jailhouse tapes are old. From the first day she was arrested. I was disappointed in that. I want to know what she is acting like now.

I still don't think that "hearing her over the phone" can be considered concrete evidence that she was accounted for...

If it weren't for the cadaver dogs I really could see this woman giving her kid away or selling her......

The pictures of her break my heart.....

Please go here and watch the video Casey's Brother talks about visiting her in jail

These were recorded on the day she was arrested, and just released today

Ok, thanks.

No wonder her poor mother is so out of it in interviews....

imagine the heartbreak of losing your precious granddaughter & still trying to appeal to a daughter who is SO, SO emotionally & mentally unstable.

Welcome to WS! I warn you now that the addiction is real. RUN before you have us to blame for you not passing the bar. LOL (No, don't do that because your post is very intriguing.)

Thanks for bringing up the robbery of her office. There could be a connection to Casey as we know she is a thief according to her own mother. However, Caylee was placed at the assisted nursing center visiting her great grandfather on June 15th so she did not go missing on the 9th. On June 24th or 25th, "a friend" heard Caylee's voice in the background during a call to Casey. She must have gone missing sometime after that call ended and June 27th when the car was left at Amscot.

its true that its been discovered caylee wasn't missing until later but it also could explain how that name was available with all the info.

What is up with NG?? Everytime she comes back after a commerical and I go to watch, then yet another commerical! WTF? I'm going to time it next time but I don't even think she was on for more then a minute. :(

Back on.

"No pleas by Casey to find this child"

Played the tape where Casey and Christina are talking and she says none of her family are on her side. All they are worried about is getting Caylee back. Then she adds she is too.

And your point is????

OME

yeah, it sounds like she caught herself, after she "all they are worried about is getting Caylee back"....she pauses, & says "& you know what?"...that's all i'm worried about....

i'm still wondering if she ever got in touch with Tony .....

Yes, but if she heard about the story, it's VERY possible the unusual name stuck in her head & she used it when asked for the name of a nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth