Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

I'm totally confused by this theory.

How did KC get from Tony's to amscott?

Didn't Tony say that KC left early in the morning on the 27th?

Why would she leave the car in the amscott parking lot with Caylee's body in the trunk & then risk going back to the car - get in it & drive to the airport to dispose of the body & then go back to amscott?

Beats me. You'd have to ask LP.

Thanks, I'm looking at it now. I don't see a ping that shows her anywhere near the airport in the morning. Am I missing one?

Your original comment was that the pings did not show that she was near the Anthony home. These pings do show that.

The southernmost ping is, I guess, what he's referring to. It's not at the airport but just above the airport area. Remember these are cell towers so she could be travelling/located within a few mile's range of the cell tower.

Personally, I'm inclined to believe that Caylee is up somewhere near ping 10 - which is quite close to the Blanchard Park area where the Econ...Trail intersects the park.

BTW - If you click on the ping marker listing on the left of the google map - it shows you where that ping is located on the map. So you can click on them sequentially and have a look at how she was moving about.

LP said that he thinks Casey dumped the body on June 26th because Casey called Amy and told her, "I got rid of the smell in my car." It's his opinion that based on this, that's when the body was dumped.

Although he didn't say it, I think LP's theory is that after picking up food at Cindy's house, Casey went back to where she buried Caylee one more time to make sure she didn't leave any evidence behind.

Thanks for clearing this up for me Leila

That makes a little more sense to me now

I thought he was saying that she dumped the body on the 27th at around 10am

Do we have any pings from the 26th?

Do any pings from the 26th match the pings from the 27th?
(when she supposedly went back to check the body)

Why would she leave the car in the amscott parking lot with Caylee's body in the trunk & then risk going back to the car - get in it & drive to the airport to dispose of the body & then go back to amscott?

The way I'm seeing this Boston is that :-

KC disposed of the body sometime on the 26th and then dumped her car - minus body at Amscott

Early 27th, goes back to Amscott either jogged, walked, cabbed it??? picks up car, after it has been spotted by Amscott worker and drives to GA and CA's place. Takes food and maybe clothes. Then drives to the dumping place to check she hasn't left evidence behind. Then when satisfied, drives car back to Amscott, calls TonE to pick her up..

This is the reason that I think that she dumped the body the day/night before...Then left the car. Then went back to get it the next day for one last check before she left it again. Unfortunately, the pings from the 26th don't really show this so...maybe she did do everything on the 27th!???

Okay checked the "Accessory" statutes.

my confusion about family members comes from this---

777.03 Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a) Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a third degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

But in reading more, it differentiates the more serious crimes, and takes away the family exemption.

Thank you for your patience.;)

So according to this & LP's theory Caylee was in the trunk of KC's car at amscott in the early morning hours of the 27th

Sometime around 10am she (walks to amscott from Tony's ?)

Gets back in her car & drives to the location of the airport, disposes of Caylee & then drives back to amscott?

KC was staying with TonE. The car had too much odor to park it near TonE's house. KC parked the car away from his residence in a commercial area -- next to dumpsters if possible. The AMSCOT employee says she first noticed the car there on the 27th, but perhaps KC had been parking it there rather routinely since the 16th?

that makes since. She knew she was dumping the car, and may not have a chance to get back there anytime soon. so she drove over there one more time to check and make sure nothing disturbed the grave over night.
Also, celluar activity pinged at Tony's on the 26th from 8:56 am until 11:47 pm, leaving time before or after those times free.

KC was staying with TonE. The car had too much odor to park it near TonE's house. KC parked the car away from his residence in a commercial area -- next to dumpsters if possible. The AMSCOT employee says she first noticed the car there on the 27th, but perhaps KC had been parking it there rather routinely since the 16th?

That's a good thought, Themis. :blowkiss: Established a routine which absented the car...hmmm...

Also, celluar activity pinged at Tony's on the 26th from 8:56 am until 11:47 pm, leaving time before or after those times free.

So, where do you think her car was on that day (26th). At Tony's? With Caylee in the trunk?

So according to this & LP's theory Caylee was in the trunk of KC's car at amscott in the early morning hours of the 27th

Sometime around 10am she (walks to amscott from Tony's ?)

Gets back in her car & drives to the location of the airport, disposes of Caylee & then drives back to amscott?

Would she have stopped at the Anthonys to clean up, after disposing the body and before meeting Tony at Amscott? And wouldn't George be home? How could she handle a days old dead corpse, and not stink when she hugged the boyfriend? I do believe she dumped the car and baby around the same timeframe...but I'm having so much trouble having it make sense...:doh: Help!

It seems Tony would have noticed that Casey was staying with him but her car was elsewhere.

This is the reason that I think that she dumped the body the day/night before...Then left the car. Then went back to get it the next day for one last check before she left it again. Unfortunately, the pings from the 26th don't really show this so...maybe she did do everything on the 27th!???
No cellular activity until 8:45 am then cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm - then no cellular activity rest of the night. That means she could have turned her phone off before and after those two times and her location would not be on the list.

So, where do you think her car was on that day (26th). At Tony's? With Caylee in the trunk?
I am not sure. It may have been moved more than once. It could have been stashed near the family home on the 27th when KC's phone was pinging near there, then moved again the night/morning of June 30/July 1. But she would have Tony's car then (we assume) so the body would have to have been sealed tightly and in the car for a short time. And she could clean the Jeep. I read that she did clean the Jeep but I don't know which time she had it that she cleaned it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back