GUILTY NC - DeVarion Gross, 19 mos, beaten to death, Garner, 3 Oct 2008

Sick... yet another precious child treated like they are trash. What the hell is wrong with people? :(

Poor baby! I thought it odd, did you notice one of the links there about the story was titled "death of toddler labled suspicious". SUSPICIOUS?! Ya think?

Sick, sick, sick. :furious:
I just hope the sibling is REMOVED from that house...what is WRONG with people?!

His mom is my cousin...Just let our family grieve in peace please.

n569917407_1240751_8978.jpg

What a sad story, have there been any updates as to what actually happened to this beautiful little guy?

What a beautiful little boy. Even in life this child had the face of an angel. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I pray that this little angel finds peace and that your family finds the strength to heal.

prettybrown,
I am sorry for your loss. He was an absolute gorgeous doll. Your picture and the saying is really nice. WS is a family friendly forum. I hope you will find some support here for your loss, and understand any discussion will be for Justice for this precious little boy who is now comfortable in the arms of the Lord never again to suffer pain and await rejoining you and your family.

Cubs'

What an adorable little boy. I wonder why in the world this happend to him? I can't imagine taking the life of one of my babies and then sealing him in a bag and putting him in a cupboard or where ever he was found. I wonder how he was found? If he was sick and died why not call 911? If there was an accident why not call 911? Because he was sealed in a bag and tucked away like he never existed makes me believe he didn't die because he was sick or that there was an accident. I just don't understand people at all.

prettybrown,
I am sorry for your loss. He was an absolute gorgeous doll. Your picture and the saying is really nice. WS is a family friendly forum. I hope you will find some support here for your loss, and understand any discussion will be for Justice for this precious little boy who is now comfortable in the arms of the Lord never again to suffer pain and await rejoining you and your family.

Cubs'
I sincerely appreciate all of the positive thoughts...Devarion was a beautiful child & I know he is smiling (better yet drooling...lol) down on us.

As of right now, the media hasnt released much information.

However, the family has alot of insight on what took place, I won't discuss those things.

Once again...thank you. & keep the family in your prayers.

I sincerely appreciate all of the positive thoughts...Devarion was a beautiful child & I know he is smiling (better yet drooling...lol) down on us.

However, the family has alot of insight on what took place, I won't discuss those things.

I'll be saying prayers for Devarion and your family. Devarion was such a cute child. And welcome to WS. I hope seeing this site and Devarion being discussed didn't shock you. We try to gain some understanding into why these cases happen. Much like you are I suspect. Alot of our members have also been in your shoes. Know that you are not alone. WS is about victim's rights and justice. Definitely, some things shouldn't be or can't be discussed. Again, prayers for Devarion and your family.

Oh prettybrown, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Devarion looks like he was such a sweet little angel. Please know we are praying for you and your family.

Sick, sick, sick. :furious:
I just hope the sibling is REMOVED from that house...what is WRONG with people?!

Agreed! I do feel for the family members and their utter disbelief they must be feeling, but anyone who post on here also has the right to be outraged and what happens to the innocent lives. That said, one will also find the compassion that is so very much needed. A lot of us feel both.

Another little angel in heaven. Prayers for his family.

You all are in my prayers. God bless.

What a beautiful child!!!! Prayers to you and your family prettybrown. I am so sorry for your loss.

Devarion is in the wings of angels now, may he rest in peace.

Salem

Her record still shows a trial date of 4/12/2010. So either she was sentenced or it was delayed and neither has been put in the system yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back