NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that LE is doing a great job that I can tell but their public perception of that might start to wan soon. I believe that LE is also aware of that. People want to know what they are doing to find her and they are only talking about finding this or that. Like Wise Old Owl stated.

Has EB always lived in Hickory and around there? Is there any family land anywhere?

The only perspective I could give from up here near Winston-Salem, but rural, is that you never know who hunts or whatever on land you don't know. You'd hide a body on your "own" land (including elderly neighbors, etc -- land very known to you) or maybe on land owned by Duke Power, etc, that isn't checked much, you'd hope.

The best bet is land you are familiar with the owners, by far.

JUST MHO

So, who are her relatives who may own land? Or old neighborhoods where she'd know what land was remote and not hunted, etc.

NO I did it on google earth and shut it down, didn't save it. Took me hours too! I was so disgusted and just shut it down!

That's ok, if someone can post the list of all known addresses for everything made public I will do it. I just downloaded Google Earth Pro with a 7 Day Trial version so I think I can spend plenty of time on it. I have been waking up since I heard the news of Z missing and have been on this computer till around 4 to 5am every night then up at 8:15 to send my kids off to school and back on here reading as much info as I can, following as many links etc. I will enter the data, any data. :)

Forgot to search for the one already uploaded here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5683327&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -[/ame]

Morning good people, 10 hr's work and 2 hr's sleep. Read a few pages back but fell asleep for the puberty stuff. lol

Agatha is the bomb eh! If I get lost I want her to find me.

Morning NCMOM, thanks for the info you provided.

I think we all are working for the same thing, to bring Zahra home.

I've been feeling the same way as you. It is like watching a glass fall off the counter and you cannot catch it in time. You want to do something, just knowing she is out there another minute is painful and very frustrating.

Lera213, I am so tired I can't find the words, but you did, very eloquently.

Now, I have to go to bed. I am volunteering for NCRR (North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue) at Barktoberfest in Granite Falls at Club Canine tomorrow at 10 am. So, I have to get a little sleep tonight! Come out and adopt your new best friend!

Yeah, teh is putting her tired self to bed too, at least I'm gonna try. Prayers Zahra. They are trying baby.

That's ok, if someone can post the list of all known addresses for everything made public I will do it. I just downloaded Google Earth Pro with a 7 Day Trial version so I think I can spend plenty of time on it. I have been waking up since I heard the news of Z missing and have been on this computer till around 4 to 5am every night then up at 8:15 to send my kids off to school and back on here reading as much info as I can, following as many links etc. I will enter the data, any data. :)

Wow, you are amazing. Thanks for all you do! I am in the area, if you need any help! Nite!

Was it BS or BB?

We did talk this through yesterday on here, and consensus was that it was BB since her mother was the one who took Zahra to the park etc, it's evident that BS and that side of the family has not seen Zahra for many months.

The sister, of the friend, of the .... well the more people removed the harder it is to verify but I think we asked did this Brittany have straight or curly hair, and we determined it was BB.

Agree.....too scary!! And if you do find anything it could mess up forensics, I think the best thing re tips, is to call them in.

Thanks for posting her NCMOM, you're information is valuable and interesting in this case, I agree pushing your friend too much will push her away....but thank you for everything you've been able to share. :)

Thanks so much for clearing up the sister mystery. BB is to blame for the time line confusion! This is a crazy fast moving forum and subjects get churned several times over!

So, here it goes, I am running on 3 hours of sleep.

To those that doubted me, Nah nah nah boo boo! :angel:

I got the address from the charge sheets and whenever someone posted a link about it. The board is slow for me now

Personally I await the next presser whenever that may be. The Grand jury I hear will hear info on Monday. The truths will prevail eventually, there is no statute of limitations on homicide.

Has EB always lived in Hickory and around there? Is there any family land anywhere?

The only perspective I could give from up here near Winston-Salem, but rural, is that you never know who hunts or whatever on land you don't know. You'd hide a body on your "own" land (including elderly neighbors, etc -- land very known to you) or maybe on land owned by Duke Power, etc, that isn't checked much, you'd hope.

The best bet is land you are familiar with the owners, by far.

JUST MHO

So, who are her relatives who may own land? Or old neighborhoods where she'd know what land was remote and not hunted, etc.

I had that thought about her past residences but forgot about thinking of family land. I don't know how far a person would drive to hide a person but with this case and learning of the Prosthetic Leg found I think she is not too far away.

Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)

Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)

She's been on the run from one thing or another her whole life. It won't surprise me if it dosen't come out she'd had other various last names by marriage, even in other states. She's met her moment of truth.

RE: EB's criminal record.

Hasn't she though....it's really a stunning history! The damage she has done throughout her life to so many people must be incredible. It's just wrong that it took a little girl's death to halt the chaos!

Will we ever have laws that protect the innocents, if only I guess right?

Unconfirmed: Supposedly one of EB's daughters acknowledged having given EB the black eye; however, I am not aware of any media links that report that (although I think I recall seeing a link posted at one time in an early thread - wish I were doing a better job of saving media links).

The neighbor from I believe across the street told my husband that when they had the memorial (or whatever you want to call it) at the house on 21st Avenue BS told her she had been with Zahra the Thursday before she was reported missing. I have said all along that I have no way of verifying this woman's statement. She stated she was standing beside Adam during the balloon release as well.

I am freezing I am in Columbia SC I bet it is even chillier in NC

Poor fellows guarding the search sites tonight I hope some kind person is supplying them with warm beverages

Here is a website I love I use it often along with my book companion website

I am taking Criminal Investigations because it looked interesting I doubt it will help me much in Private Security or Loss Prevention but It sure helps me get a better understanding of the HOW, WHATS, and WHYS of the cases here in WS so I thought I would share

http://www.crimeandclues.com/index.php
http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadswo...ssn=9781435469938&discipline_number=23&token=

That may be, but I am pretty confident in saying that LE would not want their employees or anyone in the office/station/jail to be disclosing this information. In fact it would surprise me if there govt employees haven't signed confidentiality agreements for this purpose. These leaks from LE and surrounding employees in this case are really troublesome.

I think people may be under the wrong impression that my husband or myself are LE, work for LE, are involved with people in the LE or whatever. Not sure where this came from (I had a pm about this exact same thing).

We are PC/network/Programmers period. In fact I own a business locally and have plenty of clients/customers who can verify my job. I stated early when I joined I did the LIEAP program (this is while I was taking some additional programming classes) for the DSS. That was a seasonal job and while I was offered a full-time position I did NOT take it.

Really hope this clears this up.

I'm also just concerned, even NCMOM doesn't seem that convinced about the info. (correct me if I'm reading you wrong there!). I feel like we shouldn't post 2nd hand information unless we are confident that it's factual.

The old "well, X person said....., but I'm not sure they were telling the truth/paying attention/knew what they were talking about" thing just makes me nervous. It starts out as this and ends up a fact in no time at all.

I asked permission and got approval from the mods before I posted this info. I stated clearly that this was second hand knowledge and to do with it what you wish.

2 pages, 33 addresses

Wow - I'm just now looking closely at these addresses myself.

I wonder if EB really lived at all these addresses...

520 North Drive
701 North Drive
702 North Drive
[Cherryville, NC]

701 North Drive
[Gastonia, NC]

Rr7 Box 887
Rt 7 B 885
[Hickory, NC]

PO Box 658
PO Box 668
[Granite Falls, NC]

OR... maybe some of these (what look like) discrepancies are because EB was showing falsified drivers licenses in traffic stops

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member