TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No attorney yet either; blaming SDad:

Activist Quannel X met with Nelson for about an hour Thursday afternoon upon her request. He says she does not yet have an attorney.

"I believe Nelson did play a role in what happened, but I believe her role is disposing of the body....She said it was the stepfather, David, who paid her money to dispose of a container that he gave her," said Quannel X.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...ear-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

I wouldn't have thought her tied to this murder either... except now she is?

caution and due diligence is needed in both of these cold cases and at this time it seems she is the one to try the key with... one will open the door sooner or later. Not sure if she is good for anything else... but glad her key will be fitted to these cold and closed doors.

:truce:

When I looked at the photos and studied the cases, the key doesn't fit, IMO!

"She knew them for the past couple of weeks, and what they primarily were doing was getting high together, drinking together and hanging out together...I believe this child was really a victim of his living circumstances," said Quannel X.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...ear-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

What? How could he say something such as this? This poor baby was a victim of someone's torch, and for the sake of just saying, there are no burn marks in his mother's home! Sitting on my hands now!

I don't believe a single word that comes from her mouth!

"She knew them for the past couple of weeks, and what they primarily were doing was getting high together, drinking together and hanging out together...I believe this child was really a victim of his living circumstances," said Quannel X.

thanks Q.. ((that is what I will refer to him as))...

wow..

so once again the best seemed defense is to debase the parents to deflect from the predator.

Aint working for me Q. Not at all. Not. At. All. I could drink a fifth of vodka and pass out... and does that make a predator have free takes on my kids?

NOT!

Whatever the parents did smoking, drinking, etc.... gives no permission for kidnapping and murder... none whatsoever.

try again Q. Maybe in a court of law perhaps...

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/101230-woman-accused-in-12-year-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

Activist Quannel X met with Nelson for about an hour Thursday afternoon upon her request. He says she does not yet have an attorney.

"I believe Nelson did play a role in what happened, but I believe her role is disposing of the body....She said it was the stepfather, David, who paid her money to dispose of a container that he gave her," said Quannel X.

Quannel X says David Davis paid Nelson $20 to throw away the container. Nelson told Quannel X she didn't know what was in the container because she was drunk.

I am so confused.....what kind of people do we have among us ?? Killing and burning the body of a little boy ?? WHAT ON EARTH FOR ?? Did she get upset, make smack him and he hit his head or something ?? Why burn his little body ?? If she were trying to rob the place, why involve him ?? She's a mom. I'm a mom. I could never ever ever imagine purposley harming a child. So if it's unintentional, why burn him ?? There HAS to be another explaination. Was he accidently burned and she dumped him ?? People cannot be this evil and stay under the radar until they are 40 something. NO, actually, people cannot be this evil, period. I don't want to believe other members of the human race can do this.

Jonathan's mom and stepdad do not exactly come across as June and Ward Cleaver so I am sure LE thoroughly checked out them, their story and their whereabouts. If LE says no one but Mona is responsible, I believe them.

tell me about it! I get Bundy revisits in my mind when I see it!

I was thinking John Wayne Gacy:banghead:

This is going to be big circus. but I don't think texas is gone to mess around!

LE already said in the presser that they accounted for ever second of time for every person that Mona named in her statement.

Q... you make your own self look bad defending this killer of a child!

She didn't exactly stay "under a radar." She has a long criminal record even though she didn't serve that much time.

In regard to her dumping the body so carelessly: maybe she was more panicky because this was attracting national attention and if she has killed in the past it did not attract much attention. Not knowing there was a camera she may have just wanted to get the body away from her house as fast as possible.

this Q thing is nuts! I cannot believe it!!!! (((and I kinda laugh, cough, and sputter at the same time as it is pure idiocy!)))))

In regard to her dumping the body so carelessly: maybe she was more panicky because this was attracting national attention and if she has killed in the past it did not attract much attention. Not knowing there was a camera she may have just wanted to get the body away from her house as fast as possible.

My guess is that she had long disposed of the body before it ever hit the media, let alone attracted national attention. Just recalling the timing of everything that day.

My guess is that she had long disposed of the body before it ever hit the media, let alone attracted national attention. Just recalling the timing of everything that day.

Exactly, the body was dumped by 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members