TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

Sherry Henry's free days are coming to an end I am sure!!

I am at the north end of DFW AP. Bumping for Lisa!!

I watched 48 Hours on Saturday night, and I've been so steamed over it, I watched it again online this morning.

Not once did Sherry say she misses Lisa and wants her to come home.
Not once did she plead with the public to help find Lisa and bring her home.
Not once did she ask for anyone with information to come forward.

Not once.

Sorry, but if you really wanted someone FOUND, you wouldn't have a problem saying when you saw them last, even on tv, even if you were asked 500 times

Sherry made some comment about how Lisa's Facebook friends weren't close friends. Well, most of us have Facebook friends that we're not close to in real life.

I was wondering if maybe Lisa didn't have many friends and Sherry thought that nobody would miss her. Yea for Facebook! I know that there are people I haven't spoken with in years, but if they stopped posting on Facebook I'd notice it.

Sherry was obviously lying.

That lady just gave me the complete creeps. My hinky meter is going off and I pray to God that justice is served for that missing woman.

My husband and I talked about the show after it aired. He thought the surviving partner did a good job of fielding questions. I thought, "Too good. And that's exactly what makes her sound guilty." I'm not usually one to judge how survivors grieve or how they "should" behave; but I can't imagine spending 15 years with someone and then just shrugging when they go missing.

Exactly, and then she claimed she has seen her but won't divulge when the last time she saw her alive was? Why not? She just seemed very cold. If my life partner went missing I would be very upset and doing everything I could to find them.

Thanks for the link Harmony2!

Wow....Danaya I totally agree with you. Sherry is stone cold and creepy to the max. I haven't finished watching the video yet but can't believe what a "witch vibe" she gives off. I sure wouldn't want to tangle with that woman....ever....she is downright scary. But we must remember....Sherry is now a changed person (yeah, right!) from who she was years ago when she forged the $8,000 check. She is very well-spoken but shows absolutely no emotion whatsoever.

We should all be lucky enough to have friends like the Facebook detectives.

I posted the part about Caylee under the Caylee Anderson discussion. I think the thread was something like Does the defense believe they can really get a not guilty verdict.

Wow! Thanks for the link!

I think the partner knows what happened to the victim. I also believe they have enough circumstantial evidence to convince a jury this woman is guilty! JMHO

Yeah, everyonone else is lying and she is telling the truth. NOT!

Sorry,
JMHO
fran

Exactly, and then she claimed she has seen her but won't divulge when the last time she saw her alive was? Why not? She just seemed very cold. If my life partner went missing I would be very upset and doing everything I could to find them.

Exactly. Even assuming the surviving partner (Sherry?) had basically moved on and Lisa was an "ex." Hell, I've been married long enough that I haven't even seen any of my exes since the 1970s, but I'd sure as hell do whatever I could to help if one of them went missing.

Wow! Thanks for the link!

I think the partner knows what happened to the victim. I also believe they have enough circumstantial evidence to convince a jury this woman is guilty! JMHO

Yeah, everyonone else is lying and she is telling the truth. NOT!

Sorry,
JMHO
fran

I agree, Fran. Obviously, we haven't seen all the evidence and I wonder if LE thinks Sherry's new love helped her dispose of the body and will one day spill the beans.

But as presented on TV, it sure sounded like a case that is just waiting for a D.A. with the guts to pull the trigger and get an indictment.

(ETA I do NOT know the D.A.s in Dallas so I want to be clear that I am not accusing them. But there is a history in a lot of jurisdictions of LE not taking domestic violence between gay partners very seriously. I hope those days are behind us (at least in large cities) and isn't a factor in this case. But if it is, I don't think Lisa's friends will let it go.)

Now the Whole Country Knows Who the DPD Suspects in Disappearance of Dallas Woman

DPD homicide detective Jim Gallagher remains convinced Stone's dead: "I think Lisa Stone was murdered. I think her body was disposed of." He also points to Henry as the sole "person of interest," because "I'm confident that Sherry isn't telling me 100 percent of the truth." Toward the end of the show, Henry tells correspondent Maureen Maher that Stone couldn't have been murdered, though, because, look, there's no evidence a crime has been committed. So there. Maher isn't buying that answer.
Article link

Unfortunately, unless someone takes an interest in justice, the crime goes cold (already stated). The only other hope (as already mentioned, too) is when the partners break up (if that happens) and one of the partner decides to tell the truth. We know which one will want to tell the truth. Sad...

yikes, that lady is nasty

reminds me of an older Billie Dunn

her new girlfriend better be looking over her shoulder constantly

Friends Hold Vigil for Woman Missing One Year

Lisa Stone disappeared from her Dallas home one year ago Sunday. Three former Mesquite High School classmates, who are determined to find out what happened to her, held a vigil to try to get new leads in the case.

More: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Friends-Hold-Vigil-for-Woman-Missing-One-Year-123197358.html

Search for Missing Mesquite Woman Continues, Thanks to "Facebook Detectives"

Lisa Stone woman went missing exactly one year ago. She was last seen at her home. Police are still investigating, but some fear the case is going cold.

More: http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-se...-facebook-detectives-20110605,0,3414891.story

TOMORROW - The Cue Center "On The Road To Remember" Rally Stop for Lisa Stone in Mesquite, TX!! See Attached Flier for Details!! If you are in the area come on out and show support!!

Attachments

• lisastone.jpg
    lisastone.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 40
Bumping for dear Lisa... I, too, saw the 48 Hours Mystery episode. It struck a chord with me. I'm homosexual as well. Lisa seems like such a vibrant, lovely woman. I just hope the one that needs justice is, in fact, brought to justice. It's rather obvious who it is. I searched for updates, but couldn't find any... I hope her awesome group of friends are continuing their investigation!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back