Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that there is a great deal of that tape, on the grass between the sidewalk and the road. They should give GA a ticket for littering on public property.

Cindy threw them out. They had a smell.

wow, lots of tasteless remarks today. :woohoo:

just teasing, QA. i couldn't care less. this family deserves no respect.

have they (the anthonys) ever said anything regarding the webcam, or do they just ignore it? it surprises me that they, george especially, wouldn't try to make it very difficult to allow that to remain up.

I second this requrest.

thank you, logger! i was starting to think i was invisible to everyone. i know i'm new and all, but sheesh. i still count, don't i?:boohoo:

lol.

The irony of the yellow tape around their house.

Wouldn't it be something else if it ended up being the real stuff around their house in the next week or two?

I think that that house should be locked down by LE, and every inch of it searched.

wow, lots of tasteless remarks today. :woohoo:

just teasing, QA. i couldn't care less. this family deserves no respect.

have they (the anthonys) ever said anything regarding the webcam, or do they just ignore it? it surprises me that they, george especially, wouldn't try to make it very difficult to allow that to remain up.

Cindy has walked right up to it before. I don't think they can do anything to shut it down. A couple of weeks ago, Casey said, "I guess I'm a celebrity now" when she saw all the media. The pretend to hate it, but I don't think that they really do.

There's one way to end the media circus...Casey telling the truth.

The irony of the yellow tape around their house.

Wouldn't it be something else if it ended up being the real stuff around their house in the next week or two?

I think that that house should be locked down by LE, and every inch of it searched.

i thought that, as well. they make their own house look like a crime scene more than anyone else can.

i thought maybe someone else had removed the A's caution/whatever tape and replaced it with 'crime scene' tape as a joke and that's why there's so much of it now, but that was just my thought.

the irony of the yellow tape around their house.

I think that that house should be locked down by le, and every inch of it searched.

i agree!

Turn the camera please, red shirt guy or fried red shirt guy or any red shirt guy, left a little to cover the driveway please!!!

Cindy has walked right up to it before. I don't think they can do anything to shut it down. A couple of weeks ago, Casey said, "I guess I'm a celebrity now" when she saw all the media. The pretend to hate it, but I don't think that they really do.

There's one way to end the media circus...Casey telling the truth.

amen to that last comment.

and casey really said that? wow. well, when you think about it, no one knows what she was doing while she was 'at work'.

maybe she's no stranger to webcams after all...

Wow looks like they really need to do some weeding up front there! Guess the yard work is a little impossible to do with all the onlookers. Can't say I really want to see Cindy bent over either. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member