New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

vicktor said:
If that is the fantasy about JB, then what is the reality? If this part of Patsy's thinking is psychotic, then how does the rest seem to include coping with reality skills?

The reality is JonBenet is dead and we don't KNOW what happens after death.

The second question would be a good doctoral thesis.

Belief is healthy and probably essential but none the less irrational. A healthy psyche can mediate our dual nature; irrational and rational. An unhealthy psyche has trouble mediating and mistakes images of the irrational for reality. One major symptom of deep psychosis is the confusion between constructive and destructive acts and salutary effects. Columbine, 911, OKbomb and the Ramsey case are examples.

vicktor said:
If that is the fantasy about JB, then what is the reality? If this part of Patsy's thinking is psychotic, then how does the rest seem to include coping with reality skills?

BrotherMoon said:
I take vicktor's question to mean: how is Patsy's psyche structured so that she is capable of reality-based skills (staging, lying, PR tours) while at the same time being so out of touch with reality that she is wrapped up in her own fantasy? How can someone so unbalanced walk around appearing "normal"? Or does she? How sheltered/protected is she? What effect do John's control and medications have on her? What happens when she's not on stage?

BrotherMoon said:

The second question... Columbine, 911, OKbomb and the Ramsey case are examples.

Thats true, although Christian theology and near death experiences offer hints. Most of what Patsy said about JB going to heaven, being with a creator, her waiting to be reunited with JB after death, being in a better place, is pretty consistant with Christian belief. Where does abnormal thinking come into play here? Her saying that Jb would never have to know trials and tribulations, and that she would wait for the day when they would be reunited is a little dramatic.
http://www.near-death.com

Another way of looking at the first 3 is that the perpetrators felt that they were made wrong and now are turning the tables making others wrong. In the circle of victim---rescuer---persecutor---victim, they went from victims to persecutors. The feeling is righteous anger, the motivation is martyrdom. The belief could be, it's not fair... the jocks, the FBI+ATF, the U.S. always runs the show.

vicktor said:
Most of what Patsy said about JB going to heaven, being with a creator, her waiting to be reunited with JB after death, being in a better place, is pretty consistant with Christian belief. Where does abnormal thinking come into play here?

Where belief is not enough, and objects in the temporal realm are manipulated by the believer to validate the beliefs.

For the offer of the site for a tip-line. That's the most anyone has done for Jonbenet on any forum I've seen so far.

Tricia said:
The "Truth" website has been updated. It's right here.
http://www.supportramseytruth.com/ramseys-follow-through.htm#ramsey-follow

Don't forget to click on the JonBenet Ramsey dot org link too.

Tricia

Great work, Tricia! And now we have to do our part.

I have sent the following e-mail to The Gaylord Herald Times, The Detroit Free Press, The Petosky News-Review, Fox News and The Drudge Report. Let me know if there are any other media or political outlets we need to target.

Subject: John Ramsey Reneges On Promise - JonBenet Website Offered To Him

3 June 2004
For publication:

Since John and Patricia Ramsey have failed to keep their published promise of a website for JonBenet, Tricia Griffith offers them the free use of www.jonbenetramsey.org

"Friends of Support Ramsey Truth dot com would like to offer the Ramseys a domain name to use if they ever feel compelled to follow through on what they promised they would do in their book Death of Innocence. The owner of "www.supportramseyTRUTH.com" also owns www.jonbenetramsey.org

Free and unlimited use of www.jonbenetramsey.org is hereby offered to the Ramseys for the expressed purpose of following through on their promises ... until the killer of their daughter JonBenet is brought to justice."

http://www.supportramseytruth.com/ramseys-follow-through.htm#ramsey-follow

Do Michigan residents want a representative who does not follow through on his promises?

John Ramsey claimed he would be looking for the killer of his daughter JonBenet until the killer was found. Based on the following information, you be the judge of how sincere John Ramsey is in finding the killer of his daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From John and Patsy Ramsey's book, Death of Innocence, hard cover version, p 374 published in 2000 John Ramsey writes:

"If you think you have any information that could help, please call, write, or e-mail us...

We have had a web site and tip line that can be reached at 303-904-****. Confidential information can be mailed to P. O. Box 724505, Atlanta, GA 31139. Our e-mail address is JonBenetinfo@aol.com.

All information will be taken very seriously and will be treated confidentially. I’m convinced this killer will be found by the efforts of the public."

John Ramsey is not making it easy for the public to help find the killer of JonBenet. One has to question just how serious John Ramsey is about finding information that could lead to the killer of his daughter. Read what www.supportramseyTRUTH .com has discovered. Then, you decide.

The "tip line" John Ramsey set up to help find the "killer" of JonBenet Ramsey was printed incorrectly in the hardcover of their book. The real owner of the phone number printed in Death of Innocence reported the Ramsey "tip line" was disconnected over three years ago. The email address, JonBenetinfo@aol.com bounces back as "unknown," and obviously is not in operation.

In the updated paperback version of Death of Innocence, which was released in 2001, the paragraph was changed to the following:

"If you think you have any information that could help, please call, write, or e-mail us. Or if you know anyone who can make a device like the garrote or the hand ligature (which had a loop on both ends) pictured on the Jameson Web site * please speak up. Contact us by e-mail at JonBenetTipLine@aol.com, call your local police or call the Boulder Police. Cont.."

"The email address, JonBenetTipline@aol.com also bounces back as "unknown." There is no updated or corrected tip line phone number, leaving the owner of the incorrect number printed in the hardback version to field calls on a regular basis explaining there is no tip line for JonBenet Ramsey. The Boulder Police Department no longer have control of the case. It is now in Boulder D.A Mary Keenan's hands.

The Ramsey website, "www.ramseyfamily.com" has been non-existent for several years. A check of ownership at Network Solutions shows the owner of this domain as Haddon, Morgan, and Forman, the Ramseys' former criminal attorneys. The domain ownership expired April 19, 2004. To date, no one has renewed the domain.

It is now left up to strangers to keep web sites going concerning the killing and investigation of JonBenet Ramsey. For despite John’s promises of finding the killer the Ramsey family hasn’t even attempted to keep up a family web site.

Friends of Support Ramsey Truth dot com would like to offer the Ramseys a domain name to use if they ever feel compelled to follow through on what they promised they would do in their book Death of Innocence. The owner of "www.supportramseyTRUTH.com" also owns www.jonbenetramsey.org

Free and unlimited use of www.jonbenetramsey.org is hereby offered to the Ramseys for the expressed purpose of following through on their promises, as outlined above, until the killer of their daughter JonBenet is brought to justice.

Wow! Cherokee....I'm impressed. I forgotten how many website/phonenumbers/dot coms...etc were never correct or didn't exist very long.

Beware voters in Michigan.

Greaaatttttt update Tricia! Laying on the line with facts to back it up. This is what the voters of Michigan can expect if Ramsey is elected. Utter chaos and lack of commitment.

Show Me said:
Wow! Cherokee....I'm impressed. I forgotten how many website/phonenumbers/dot coms...etc were never correct or didn't exist very long.

Beware voters in Michigan.

Show Me, I realize I wasn't clear in my post ... all the "website/phonenumbers/dot com" info came directly from Tricia's website ... I didn't put it all together. I wish I could say I had. :)

I just wrote a short intro to the e-mail, and then included the website URL and the information found there hoping to whet the media's appetite.

I also wanted everyone here at WS to see the hard work Tricia (and those helping her) had done on the website.

Sorry for the confusion.

No prob Cherokee...Tricia and the others I am very impressed.

Ought to bring Easy Writer's thread to WS....his thread will really make you think!

That is a fantasic site. It may very well be the thing that brings John Ramsey down.

Who could believe in him as a candidate after reading how venal, low, mercenary, deceitful, and untrustworthy he is?

Petronella said:
Who could believe in him as a candidate after reading how venal, low, mercenary, deceitful, and untrustworthy he is?

Clinton got elected. Several times.

I want the Ramseys flying above the radar, not below it.

But have mercy on the Michigan taxpayers. Patsy will want to do the Christmas decorating at the State Capitol Building. 100 Christmas Trees.
Stripes everywhere. 6- year- old pageanteers, dressed like Julia Roberts and Marilyn Monroe, singing Christmas carols by candlelight. A lobby display of JonBenet's trophies.

Oh, the Humanity!

Anyone seen the latest Ramsey campaign promises update? You know the very detailed plan example...

Job Containment

The objective is to stop the flow of jobs from N. Michigan. The state’s responsibility is to insure that it is not inhibiting the business climate for existing businesses through onerous taxes, unnecessary regulations, or bureaucratic requirements. Michigan needs to have the objective of being known as the most “business friendly” state in the union.

--------

Wow...what amazing use of words like 'business climate' 'objective' and so on.
Nothing concrete here, no real plan....taxes, regulations and bureaucratic requirements are the typical opening speech type words....then the candidate goes on to explain exactly HOW he will accomplish the 'objectives'.

Is this John's best shot? A lot of meaningless mumbo jumbo pipe dreams?

The updated site looks very professional. Well done, you should be very proud. I am still sending out e-mails btw

How NO WHERE in Ramsey's plan is there anything dealing with protecting children or helping catch perpetrators.

no longer has a contact e-mail for suggestions or comments. Only to donate money. Boy what a guy! Here is my message being sent via mail the only address they give:

I am curious as to why Mr. Ramsey did not list as one of his objectives to being elected to office, anything concerning a proposal to help pass laws protecting children, given the fact that his youngest daughter was brutally murdered? In fact WHY is Mr. Ramsey running for office, and how can he possibly help citizens from Michigan when he failed helping children, from the foundation he set up in his daughter’s name that no longer exists? I think Mr. Ramsey should take a look at this site www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

I certainly would not vote for a man that is still considered a suspect in his own daughter's murder, and to date has done nothing to up-hold her memory. Good thing he is not running for office in Colorado.

Ramsey is just another politician out for money, and has really shown to the American people, he has no love for the child he lost. Mr. Ramsey should be crusading for JonBenet, like Mr. Klauss and Mr. Walsh; insuring laws are passed to help protect our children. I guess the Ramsey’s would still suggest “Hold your babies close, there is a monster out there.” Why would any father be more concerned about being elected to office, then finding out the truth behind his daughter's murder? Sickening, truly sickening. Ramsey, won’t be receiving one cent of my money!

-A concerned citizen from Colorado.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back